The pope is a leftist ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2011, 05:30 AM
The pope is a leftist ?

I hope this isn't just a joke.

I distinctly remember the vatican being against movies like avatar because they encourage nature over god , now they want the environment protected ?!!!

So what do you thin ? Joke ? Mistake ? Or are they finally mending their ways a bit to make up for all the crap they did ?

I iz skeptical and suspicious. Dodgy

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2011, 06:46 AM
RE: The pope is a leftist ?
It's very clearly a sith plot to gain more apprentices. It's one of their steps to world domination.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
26-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Really guys, didn't you watch Star Wars? 2nd and 3rd episode, where you can clearly see how the Sith and the Dark Lord of the Sith manipulate the Republic and the Senate so that they are all deceived and they gave Palpatine power to rule the Republic. It is very similar here, they see what people want to hear, they are politicians and they know what and when to say. Of course they now "want" to protect the planet, that is now hip and trendy thing, so why not go with the flow? You should all review Vatican's announcements as political, not religious and then it all makes much more sense.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-08-2011, 03:19 PM
(26-08-2011 03:08 AM)Filox Wrote:  Really guys, didn't you watch Star Wars? 2nd and 3rd episode, where you can clearly see how the Sith and the Dark Lord of the Sith manipulate the Republic and the Senate so that they are all deceived and they gave Palpatine power to rule the Republic. It is very similar here, they see what people want to hear, they are politicians and they know what and when to say. Of course they now "want" to protect the planet, that is now hip and trendy thing, so why not go with the flow? You should all review Vatican's announcements as political, not religious and then it all makes much more sense.

I just view their announcements as either self-interest or insanity. Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
02-09-2011, 12:06 PM
With all due possible respect, this is a typical example of American simplistic views. I grew up in Italy and I can assure you the position of the Vatican is a bit more complex than the black and white right vs left way in which Americans think.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.