The power of Imagination.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2011, 06:37 AM
The power of Imagination.
I can resonate with this guy a lot...........he matches a lot of my rational thinking.

The vid is 7 minutes 45 seconds.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2011, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2011 10:13 AM by TrainWreck.)
RE: The power of Imagination.
He seems to me to be describing the margin of human error with some misplaced terminologies, maybe a limited vocabulary, because what he does not seem to understand is that energy meets our definition of communication.Energy is a form of communication - the exchange of information. Not understanding that energy is a form of communication leads to error when trying to describe it completely. What is energy to most people is the "energy" discussed in physics, and that description usually does not use the concept of communication from the perspective of the limits of what is information. The same with gravity - gravity is a form of communications, as well. The problem probably being that we mistakenly learned that communications has to be material, or abstract; and only (equipped) biological substances can receive transmissions of information.
    1. Energy - communication related to nature
    2. Code - tools used for human communication
    3. Cognition - related to the individual person communicating with him self
    4. Media - social/industrial communications
    5. Technology - philosophical - probably the limits of epistemology is all of human information which has to be "technology."
    6. Frequency - communication related to time
These categories are not exclusive of each other, in fact, as the videography presented, Energy, is the all encompassing category of known information, and the others are subsets of it, and each other; except for unknown information, which we cannot determine as being anything other than unknown.

We understand things as belonging to these seven collective categories.
    0. communication
    1. that which is natural
    2. that which is man made
    3. that which is related to the individual being
    4. that which is related to social organization
    5. that which is related to abstraction
    6. that which is related to time

Communication containing all that is known and not know because communication is the only way we can know of something. Natural, everything is natural, but it is known - different from communications because it contain that which is unknown as well as the known. In general that is how we subconsciously organize things in our minds, as we get to more specific subjects/systems, we are dependent on knowing the specific scientific ordering of the subject/system.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply