The proof of a creator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2016, 08:19 AM
RE: The proof of a creator
(03-06-2016 10:08 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  So I was reading the comments on a video from Facebook on the butterfly effect and one kid popped up with reasons scientists think God exists. The reasons are
- the earth has layers
-there's enough mud in the Gulf of Mexico to date back 6000 years only
- the earth has scars from the flood
- there's more evidence of Jesus than there is of Julius Caesar.

I have nothing to add.. Just wanted to share this amazing evidence!

I find it interesting that the religious latch onto only some scientific fields to claim as support of their religion. They don't use physics typically or biochemistry or genetics. But they do butcher evolutionary biology, paleontology, and geology. And I think it's because they think those subjects are simple; so much so that they can read about them and know those fields in an hour or so.

The Earth has "layers" is a gross oversimplification of the fact that the distribution of elements on earth is non-random because of differentiation after the earth first formed. It's no more evidence of intelligence than a random quartz crystal. It'd be far more curious if the earth were not differentiated and we had more iron and nickel at the surface (and if the uranium we lost during the collision that formed the moon were still around).

Only 6,000 years worth of mud in the gulf? That's just a blatant lie.

The earth has many "scars" from many floods. It also has "scars" from millions of other events that have occurred over the last 4.56 billion years.

And Christians also like to be historians because they think it's easy too. More evidence of Jesus than Julius Ceasar is just another blatant lie. Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
05-06-2016, 08:29 AM
(05-06-2016 08:08 AM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  The proof of the creator is simply the creation

If you wanna say that the universe came up by it self when a zero mass zero volume point decided to mate, you are the one who need to get a proof, or let's make it easier , just try to explain Zero mass zero volume point

Facepalm

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-06-2016, 08:36 AM
(05-06-2016 08:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 10:08 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  So I was reading the comments on a video from Facebook on the butterfly effect and one kid popped up with reasons scientists think God exists. The reasons are
- the earth has layers
-there's enough mud in the Gulf of Mexico to date back 6000 years only
- the earth has scars from the flood
- there's more evidence of Jesus than there is of Julius Caesar.

I have nothing to add.. Just wanted to share this amazing evidence!

I find it interesting that the religious latch onto only some scientific fields to claim as support of their religion. They don't use physics typically or biochemistry or genetics. But they do butcher evolutionary biology, paleontology, and geology. And I think it's because they think those subjects are simple; so much so that they can read about them and know those fields in an hour or so.

The Earth has "layers" is a gross oversimplification of the fact that the distribution of elements on earth is non-random because of differentiation after the earth first formed. It's no more evidence of intelligence than a random quartz crystal. It'd be far more curious if the earth were not differentiated and we had more iron and nickel at the surface (and if the uranium we lost during the collision that formed the moon were still around).

The earth has many "scars" from many floods. It also has "scars" from millions of other events that have occurred over the last 4.56 billion years.

And Christians also like to be historians because they think it's easy too. More evidence of Jesus than Julius Ceasar is just another blatant lie. Drinking Beverage

The 6000 years mud "at the gulf of mexico" makes NO fucking sense as any type of evidence of any creation as well... if it were true, it only measures as 6000 years old compared to what? The rest of mud across the world that can be dated back FURTHER than 6000 years old making the whole 6000 point irrelevant?

Like.. the those specific area detail of it makes it so not only a total fabrication but meaningless in any context of details.

Well I've never seen a wafer with Julius Caesar on it.. only coins.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-06-2016, 10:03 AM
(05-06-2016 08:36 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 08:19 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I find it interesting that the religious latch onto only some scientific fields to claim as support of their religion. They don't use physics typically or biochemistry or genetics. But they do butcher evolutionary biology, paleontology, and geology. And I think it's because they think those subjects are simple; so much so that they can read about them and know those fields in an hour or so.

The 6000 years mud "at the gulf of mexico" makes NO fucking sense as any type of evidence of any creation as well... if it were true, it only measures as 6000 years old compared to what? The rest of mud across the world that can be dated back FURTHER than 6000 years old making the whole 6000 point irrelevant?

Like.. the those specific area detail of it makes it so not only a total fabrication but meaningless in any context of details.

Now, be fair about it. I'm pretty sure we've all seen the pics of jeebus on a dog's ass and a piece of toast. That's evidence of something! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
05-06-2016, 10:26 AM
(05-06-2016 10:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 08:36 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The 6000 years mud "at the gulf of mexico" makes NO fucking sense as any type of evidence of any creation as well... if it were true, it only measures as 6000 years old compared to what? The rest of mud across the world that can be dated back FURTHER than 6000 years old making the whole 6000 point irrelevant?

Now, be fair about it. I'm pretty sure we've all seen the pics of jeebus on a dog's ass and a piece of toast. That's evidence of something! Tongue

You mean this? Time for communion christians. Eat that body.

[Image: jesus-dogs-asshole-e1338538083925.png]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
05-06-2016, 10:59 AM
(05-06-2016 10:26 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 10:03 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Now, be fair about it. I'm pretty sure we've all seen the pics of jeebus on a dog's ass and a piece of toast. That's evidence of something! Tongue

You mean this? Time for communion christians. Eat that body.

[Image: jesus-dogs-asshole-e1338538083925.png]

Laugh out load That's the one! Thumbsup Time to wok the dog. Tongue
05-06-2016, 11:38 AM
(04-06-2016 07:49 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  time to re convert everyone, lets go.. this means we dont have long till HE returns.
change the website.. we got shit to do.

[Image: sp506.jpg?format=500w]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
05-06-2016, 11:40 AM
(05-06-2016 08:08 AM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  The proof of the creator is simply the creation

If you wanna say that the universe came up by it self when a zero mass zero volume point decided to mate, you are the one who need to get a proof, or let's make it easier , just try to explain Zero mass zero volume point

So you can just claim that your "creator" exists because "creation", but you demand of us absolute proof of the generally accepted (but poorly named) big bang theory?

Yours is the same old nonsensical claim as that of William Paley, who argued that the complexity of living organisms is evidence for the existence of a divine creator—similar to the way in which the existence of a watch necessitates belief in an intelligent watchmaker.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
05-06-2016, 12:17 PM
(04-06-2016 04:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I know you're joking, but I had a guy (who hit me in the head with a stuffed dinosaur while trying to "prove" a pseudoscientific point about gravity) at a Creationism Seminar who claimed Noah's Flood made the Grand Canyon in 5 minutes.

Yes! I've gotten that same stupid shit. I replied that if the Grand Canyon was made by the flood there should be grand canyons ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Not only that, they cite Mt. St. Helen's volcanic eruption as proof!

God damn, these people are stupid idiots.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
05-06-2016, 01:49 PM
(05-06-2016 12:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 04:14 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I know you're joking, but I had a guy (who hit me in the head with a stuffed dinosaur while trying to "prove" a pseudoscientific point about gravity) at a Creationism Seminar who claimed Noah's Flood made the Grand Canyon in 5 minutes.

Yes! I've gotten that same stupid shit. I replied that if the Grand Canyon was made by the flood there should be grand canyons ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Not only that, they cite Mt. St. Helen's volcanic eruption as proof!

God damn, these people are stupid idiots.

Yabut WERE YOU THERE?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post