The proof of a creator

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: The proof of a creator
(05-06-2016 08:08 AM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  The proof of the creator is simply the creation

If you wanna say that the universe came up by it self when a zero mass zero volume point decided to mate, you are the one who need to get a proof, or let's make it easier , just try to explain Zero mass zero volume point

No scientist claims to know how the universe came about; there are hypotheses and theories.

And even if none of them are correct, it doesn't make your fairy tale true.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2016, 02:23 PM
(05-06-2016 01:49 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 12:17 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yes! I've gotten that same stupid shit. I replied that if the Grand Canyon was made by the flood there should be grand canyons ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Not only that, they cite Mt. St. Helen's volcanic eruption as proof!

God damn, these people are stupid idiots.

Yabut WERE YOU THERE?

I've visited Mt. St. Helens several times. The soil there is a sandy clay mud mixture. I could take a garden hose and make a small mini canyon in an afternoon. I'm no geologist but jesus christ, it's just simple logic to know there's a difference between the soil of St Helens and the rocks of the Grand Canyon. Creationists have a special form of stupidity that's difficult to match.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
05-06-2016, 03:08 PM
(05-06-2016 02:23 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-01-1970 04:59 PM)The Organic Chemist.142' Wrote:  Yabut WERE YOU THERE?

I've visited Mt. St. Helens several times. The soil there is a sandy clay mud mixture. I could take a garden hose and make a small mini canyon in an afternoon. I'm no geologist but jesus christ, it's just simple logic to know there's a difference between the soil of St Helens and the rocks of the Grand Canyon. Creationists have a special form of stupidity that's difficult to match.

Yup. Like being such a deluded mind that you build a scale model of a boat and unwittingly demonstrate that it was pretty much an impossible task for a 600 year old man with no heavy equipment, no ship building experience, and yet still insist that not only was it true but that it actually happened.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
05-06-2016, 03:51 PM
(05-06-2016 08:08 AM)dimmu.borgir Wrote:  The proof of the creator is simply the creation

If you wanna say that the universe came up by it self when a zero mass zero volume point decided to mate, you are the one who need to get a proof, or let's make it easier , just try to explain Zero mass zero volume point

[Image: 813c732ad0b95765d0ce50aee5a856f1.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-06-2016, 06:24 PM
(05-06-2016 03:51 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

[Image: 813c732ad0b95765d0ce50aee5a856f1.jpg]

Give dimmy a napkin. He's been served. Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post