The proof of prophecy and mission

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: The proof of prophecy and mission
So this guy joined 8 days ago and started a thread with similar crap and never responded to anything there. Now we have this lovely screed. I take it we have a recurring drive-by (drivel-by?) and am looking forward to another around May 7. It's a nice break from the usual Christian woo but it'd be more fun if he'd stick around and actually defend his claims.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
29-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Wouldn't this constitute spam since he is advertising a book he wrote?
[+] 1 user Likes Kaepora Gaebora's post
29-04-2015, 01:01 PM
After skimming that bologna I was fully expecting a church chat meme.
29-04-2015, 03:12 PM
No I am not downloading your book.

I also noticed that you never said peace be upon him like I hear every other muslim do.
I once visited a muslim website just because I was bored and read a bunch of lies and bullshit that islam is peaceful and scientificly proven. I also noticed that they always put ﷺ behind everytime they mentioned Jesusﷺ or Muhammedﷺ
29-04-2015, 03:26 PM
(29-04-2015 06:13 AM)unfogged Wrote:  You can't deny anything written in large, bold, comic sans. Even utter horseshit like that is just funny in this style.

This is how theists logic works and why they can't understand reality. If it's in a larger font that makes it super true. The larger the font then it's even more super-DUPER TRUE. I have yet to see a theists write their nonsense in extra small letters.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-04-2015, 03:27 PM
(29-04-2015 03:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 06:13 AM)unfogged Wrote:  You can't deny anything written in large, bold, comic sans. Even utter horseshit like that is just funny in this style.

This is how theists logic works and why they can't understand reality. If it's in a larger font that makes it super true. The larger the font then it's even more super-DUPER TRUE. I have yet to see a theists write their nonsense in extra small letters.

Im a believer!

Bowing

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-04-2015, 03:31 PM
(29-04-2015 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 03:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is how theists logic works and why they can't understand reality. If it's in a larger font that makes it super true. The larger the font then it's even more super-DUPER TRUE. I have yet to see a theists write their nonsense in extra small letters.

Im a believer!

Bowing

OH NO YOU DON'T!!!
[+] 1 user Likes 4Syntraph's post
29-04-2015, 05:40 PM
[Image: bf4ac18ec37b1e41c92835eb80a608735a31cec3...a88b41.jpg]

It all makes sense now.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
30-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Okay, we have a Shady (not sure he was historical since there is almost no evidence of a historical Mohamed until at least a century after his supposed life ended) Abdullah Ibn Amr Ibn Al Aas who was a supposed contemporary and close friend of the aforesaid Mohamed. We have a Christian Byzantine Emperor Heraclius (ruled 610 to 641) who was supposedly approached before Mohamed's' death about converting to Islam by a certain Abu Sofyan who some say was himself an apostate at a time where there is almost no data even hinting that Islam even existed; and a 20th century french archaeologist (Maurice Buccaille 1920 to 1998) who apparently did convert to Islam and this all means we should bow low and kiss some silly fiction gods feet? (yes I know every sura starts with Allah the merciful and compassionate) except that his followers show mostly a thirst for blood and violent hatred for any not of the 'true faith'. I'll keep reading and thinking and seeking to understand the world and hopefully save it from apocalyptic idiots like you instead of drinking the cool-aid. k-thx-bye.Smile

Brave. Not terribly clever. But brave!
30-04-2015, 10:25 PM
(29-04-2015 03:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 03:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is how theists logic works and why they can't understand reality. If it's in a larger font that makes it super true. The larger the font then it's even more super-DUPER TRUE. I have yet to see a theists write their nonsense in extra small letters.

Im a believer!

Bowing

I wish you hadn't.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post