The pursuit of pleasure vs the pursuit of intelligence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: The pursuit of pleasure vs the pursuit of intelligence
Spam, fuck off

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid650571

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
07-10-2014, 07:53 PM
bla bla bla

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Not everything is life is pleasurable. Some of life is just necessary. That said, I do recommend a therapist. It sounds like you have some serious issues and, while you may or may not find some support here (depending mostly on your own behavior), this isn't the place that will really help you.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
07-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Depression/analdonia at least 100 times...

...obvi trolli
07-10-2014, 08:08 PM
(07-10-2014 07:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As far as we can tell, this is not the same Matt. And no matches to Mozart Link

Thank You

(07-10-2014 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Good lord, there's more than one... Weeping

Or you know, he's using a proxy.

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-10-2014, 08:28 PM
(07-10-2014 08:08 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 07:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As far as we can tell, this is not the same Matt. And no matches to Mozart Link

Thank You

(07-10-2014 07:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Good lord, there's more than one... Weeping

Or you know, he's using a proxy.

The first paragraph alone makes me wonder. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-10-2014, 08:34 PM
Exact same mannerisms, exact same argument, same way of (poorly) wording things, spamming the exact same forums in the exact same way. The fucking sentence structure is even nearly identical and the need to talk in 3rd person during story time is exactly the same.

Might be a different IP address but it's MozartLink .

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
07-10-2014, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 09:17 PM by MattMVS7.)
(07-10-2014 08:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Exact same mannerisms, exact same argument, same way of (poorly) wording things, spamming the exact same forums in the exact same way. The fucking sentence structure is even nearly identical and the need to talk in 3rd person during story time is exactly the same.

You're just adding things up now. You are being delusional. This would be no different than a religious person adding things up and concluding that there is a God and a heaven. I think you might need to be locked up in a mental institution considering how dangerously delusional you are!
07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
(07-10-2014 08:52 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 08:34 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Exact same mannerisms, exact same argument, same way of (poorly) wording things, spamming the exact same forums in the exact same way. The fucking sentence structure is even nearly identical and the need to talk in 3rd person during story time is exactly the same.

You're just adding things up now. You are being delusional. This would be no different than a religious person adding things up and concluding that there is a God and a heaven. I think you might need to be locked up in a mental institution considering how dangerously delusional you are!
Oh look you CAN write something other then the same tedious shit over and over and over and over and over. Too bad it's just as fucking worthless Mozart.

The fucking guy even had the same dream, to be a composer for shit sakes.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
07-10-2014, 09:56 PM
(07-10-2014 08:52 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  You're just adding things up now. You are being delusional. This would be no different than a religious person adding things up and concluding that there is a God and a heaven. I think you might need to be locked up in a mental institution considering how dangerously delusional you are!

That's the way to do it! Just stroll into a new community and show your ass. You'll make friends fast. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post