The pursuit of pleasure vs the pursuit of intelligence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: The pursuit of pleasure vs the pursuit of intelligence
(07-10-2014 07:43 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As far as we can tell, this is not the same Matt. And no matches to Mozart Link

Thank You
This IS MozartLink. Opened also an account on AF.com.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2014, 06:36 AM
(07-10-2014 08:52 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  You're just adding things up now. You are being delusional. This would be no different than a religious person adding things up and concluding that there is a God and a heaven. I think you might need to be locked up in a mental institution considering how dangerously delusional you are!

If all you're going to bring to this forum are TL;DR drivel and this, I think I can safely put you on ignore and move on with my life.
10-10-2014, 11:09 AM
(07-10-2014 09:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 08:52 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  You're just adding things up now. You are being delusional. This would be no different than a religious person adding things up and concluding that there is a God and a heaven. I think you might need to be locked up in a mental institution considering how dangerously delusional you are!
Oh look you CAN write something other then the same tedious shit over and over and over and over and over. Too bad it's just as fucking worthless Mozart.

The fucking guy even had the same dream, to be a composer for shit sakes.
I can easily come up with something that is intelligent and inspirational if I wanted to. Here is just one example of something new I came up with:

"There may truly be no meaning to life when it comes to atheism, but there is a lot of power in a life of no meaning. Next time someone tries to put you down with their criticisms of you and such, go ahead and just realize that none of the things these people are saying have any meaning whatsoever. You will instead have power and dominate your own life and not let others bother you through your atheism."
10-10-2014, 11:45 AM
TL;DR version?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-10-2014, 12:03 PM
(10-10-2014 11:45 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  TL;DR version?

Matt may or may not be a sock of MozartLink. Regardless, he makes the same TL;DR posts of spam about hedonism.
10-10-2014, 12:06 PM
(10-10-2014 12:03 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 11:45 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  TL;DR version?

Matt may or may not be a sock of MozartLink. Regardless, he makes the same TL;DR posts of spam about hedonism.

The probability of this not being Mozart Link is about the same as a 747 being assembled by a tornado in a junkyard.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
10-10-2014, 01:28 PM
(10-10-2014 12:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 12:03 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Matt may or may not be a sock of MozartLink. Regardless, he makes the same TL;DR posts of spam about hedonism.

The probability of this not being Mozart Link is about the same as a 747 being assembled by a tornado in a junkyard.

Now where have I heard that analogy before... Consider
10-10-2014, 02:03 PM
(10-10-2014 11:09 AM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  
(07-10-2014 09:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Oh look you CAN write something other then the same tedious shit over and over and over and over and over. Too bad it's just as fucking worthless Mozart.

The fucking guy even had the same dream, to be a composer for shit sakes.
I can easily come up with something that is intelligent and inspirational if I wanted to. Here is just one example of something new I came up with:

"There may truly be no meaning to life when it comes to atheism, but there is a lot of power in a life of no meaning. Next time someone tries to put you down with their criticisms of you and such, go ahead and just realize that none of the things these people are saying have any meaning whatsoever. You will instead have power and dominate your own life and not let others bother you through your atheism."

That's not intelligent at all, it's a kind of pseudo-intellectual drivel. You make a categorical mistake of assuming, like most idiot theists do, that atheism has ANYTHING to say on "meaning of life". It does not. You imply that atheism leads to a life of no meaning and it does not. You state that atheism means that you never have to listen to counter arguments or criticism because one one else has anything meaningful to say because...atheism.Hobo

First off that's fucking stupid, to which I am not surprised, but secondly it's a retread of what you have said before so.....basically I accuse you of saying the same tedious shit over and over and over and over and your response was.....to say the same thing you have before.

You're fucking stupid and your sad attempt at "intellectual and inspiring" platitudes fails. Lets leave out the fact that you come to a place vomit out a bunch of whiny bullshit you have a dozen times with the EXPRESS belief that you can ignore all criticism as "having no meaning whatsoever is fucking stupid, dishonest, and arrogant to the point of vulgar.

Now fuck off you whiny little bitch of a sock.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
10-10-2014, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 02:38 PM by MattMVS7.)
(10-10-2014 02:03 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 11:09 AM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  I can easily come up with something that is intelligent and inspirational if I wanted to. Here is just one example of something new I came up with:

That's not intelligent at all, it's a kind of pseudo-intellectual drivel. You make a categorical mistake of assuming, like most idiot theists do, that atheism has ANYTHING to say on "meaning of life". It does not. You imply that atheism leads to a life of no meaning and it does not. You state that atheism means that you never have to listen to counter arguments or criticism because one one else has anything meaningful to say because...atheism.Hobo

First off that's fucking stupid, to which I am not surprised, but secondly it's a retread of what you have said before so.....basically I accuse you of saying the same tedious shit over and over and over and over and your response was.....to say the same thing you have before.

You're fucking stupid and your sad attempt at "intellectual and inspiring" platitudes fails. Lets leave out the fact that you come to a place vomit out a bunch of whiny bullshit you have a dozen times with the EXPRESS belief that you can ignore all criticism as "having no meaning whatsoever is fucking stupid, dishonest, and arrogant to the point of vulgar.

Now fuck off you whiny little bitch of a sock.
Now this actually makes no sense to me because everything in life is nothing but a bunch of random events and scientific processes that has no meaning. I realize that atheism has no say in the meaning of life since there is no meaning of life to begin with. So in other words, nothing has any meaning besides scientific facts. To say that scientific facts have no meaning because of atheism would be false because you cannot defy scientific facts as they are the truth. But things such as opinions can be dismissed with atheism since they have no meaning.
10-10-2014, 02:37 PM
(10-10-2014 02:18 PM)MattMVS7 Wrote:  ...
Now this actually makes no sense to me because everything in life is nothing but a bunch of random events and scientific processes that has no meaning. I realize that atheism has no say in the meaning of life since there is no meaning of life to begin with. So in other words, nothing has any meaning besides scientific facts. To say that scientific facts have no meaning because of atheism would be false because you cannot defy scientific facts as they are the truth. But things such as opinions from other people can be dismissed with atheism since they have no meaning.

The homeschooling is strong in you.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post