RE: The race to 100!!!!
(05-11-2012 11:52 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Erxomai:

28 posts per day
40 likes per day

Methinks you need a hobby.

.......ok, another hobby.
There.
Maybe now you'll feel a little less disgruntled. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Why don't you take up planking Erx? Drinking Beverage
05-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Well Erx, you gave me an idea.....and I doubt you'll like it.

Ok forum, I figure since I broke the 50 rep mark, previously deleted 36 rep, and been here for damn near three fucking years, I can get in and take this competition from behind (TWSS).

No more rep for these two clowns. Send it all my way. Then, when I hit 100, I'll steal the trophy, and then purge my rep right back down to zero.

Ya know, I am the master at making things meaningless, right?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
05-11-2012, 03:36 PM
The race to 100!!!!
(05-11-2012 03:20 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well Erx, you gave me an idea.....and I doubt you'll like it.

Ok forum, I figure since I broke the 50 rep mark, previously deleted 36 rep, and been here for damn near three fucking years, I can get in and take this competition from behind (TWSS).

No more rep for these two clowns. Send it all my way. Then, when I hit 100, I'll steal the trophy, and then purge my rep right back down to zero.

What makes you think I like any of your ideas, let alone this one? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
05-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Nothing makes me think you like any of my ideas.

What made you think I thought that?

05-11-2012, 05:03 PM
(05-11-2012 04:50 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Nothing makes me think you like any of my ideas.

What made you think I thought that?

I don't know. I forget.
What was the question?

~Izel
05-11-2012, 05:04 PM
(05-11-2012 03:15 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Why don't you take up planking Erx? Drinking Beverage

Thanks to Lol Magoo, I now have a new hobby!
Here is my first installment.
[Image: planking-pic-095.jpg]

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-11-2012, 05:08 PM
(05-11-2012 03:20 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Well Erx, you gave me an idea.....and I doubt you'll like it.

You do know that everyone pretty much repped you again once you purged it, right.

Silly Stark and your matheology.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-11-2012, 05:11 PM
(05-11-2012 05:08 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

You do know that everyone pretty much repped you again once you purged it, right.

Actually, less than half the people replaced my rep. A good many were no longer even on the forum by that time.

Also, be careful you don't miss the fact that my post is dripping in sarcasm. I actually think the whole rep thing is kinda silly. I'm kind of a dick that way. Drinking Beverage

05-11-2012, 05:13 PM
(05-11-2012 05:11 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(05-11-2012 05:08 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You do know that everyone pretty much repped you again once you purged it, right.

Actually, less than half the people replaced my rep. A good many were no longer even on the forum by that time.

Also, be careful you don't miss the fact that my post is dripping in sarcasm. I actually think the whole rep thing is kinda silly. I'm kind of a dick that way. Drinking Beverage
My sarcasm is there as well, Starky Smile

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]