The real TTA...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 08:37 AM
The real TTA...
Who and where is TheThinkingAtheist? I came to this forum because I saw his videos on Youtube, but I never saw anyone with that nickname here on the forum. So is he one person, or more of you together (like Christian God...), or does he have a different nick here on forum? I would like to say hello to the person who brought me here...

"Hello"

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 10:02 AM
RE: The real TTA...
His name is "Seth". I think its a nickname since I can't imagine his parents (both theologian) name him after a pagan god.

He never posts here... I don't know why. DeepThought or Stark Raving might know.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
27-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Seth started this site, and he's the guy who makes the videos and does the podcasts. He doesn't post on this forum though. He used to, but with facebook, the podcasts, videos, not to mention regular life, he just doesn't have the time to post here too. He is very involved with the site still, just not the forum. Perhaps next time I talk to him, I'll suggest he come by and read this thread if anyone else is interested in saying a few words to him.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
27-07-2011, 10:07 AM
If so I would like to compliment him on his work. The videos are awesome and the podcasts are great.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
27-07-2011, 10:34 AM
me too

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
27-07-2011, 12:09 PM
There is no physical evidence that TTA actualy exists. You just need to have faith that he exists Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 6 users Like FSM_scot's post
27-07-2011, 12:33 PM
not true, I wrote him an email once and he replied. It was like ... pretty groovy.
Anyways now that I've made everybody here super jealous of me, I guess I'll just mosey on out of.... wait.... emails can be faked can't they..... oh god.... I built a shrine for nothing.... Mother fuc... no must remain calm, gather strength and live my life.... must... but can't.
[Image: Distraught2.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
27-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Reasons we've never seen "Seth" so far
  • We are not worthy
  • We don't have enought faith in Seth
  • Seth doesn't work like that
  • Seth's ways are unknown to man
  • Seth's plan is to complicated for us mere forum members to comprehend
  • Seth's image is un-understandable so he sent his programmer (DeepThought)
  • He wants to test us
  • It is up to the forum members to arrange the forum, when it's done Seth will come
Big GrinBig Grin
Tee-Hee...

I hope this doesn't piss him off though. Confused

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
[+] 5 users Like Observer's post
27-07-2011, 01:27 PM
You are now officially on his shit list Observer. Alright no one associate with Observer for fear of seeming like known associates. Fan out.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2011, 02:21 PM
So does this make me the Pope of the forum? (Since I actually speak to him sometimes?)

So many cats, so few good recipes.