The real TTA...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 02:27 PM
RE: The real TTA...
Wouldn't you be more like an anti-pope? Are we going to follow the christian hierarchical system (due to Seth's knowledge of it) or are we going to go for the alternative choice of the system of pandemonium? If we follow Seth I'm sure we disapprove of the Catholic church.

I have yet to send him an email I had a few questions for him. Should get to that >.>

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 06:07 PM
(27-07-2011 01:19 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Reasons we've never seen "Seth" so far
  • We are not worthy
  • We don't have enought faith in Seth
  • Seth doesn't work like that
  • Seth's ways are unknown to man
  • Seth's plan is to complicated for us mere forum members to comprehend
  • Seth's image is un-understandable so he sent his programmer (DeepThought)
  • He wants to test us
  • It is up to the forum members to arrange the forum, when it's done Seth will come
Big GrinBig Grin
Tee-Hee...

I hope this doesn't piss him off though. Confused

We laugh now but just wait, in a thousand years or so some future archaeologist will find an old hard drive, restore it, and by pure chance this forum page will be the only thing that they can get from it. The story of the lost cult of Sethianity will be born, eventually ending up as a dominant world religion Big Grin.

Would be the biggest irony in the history of the mankind if The Thinking Atheist ended up being worshipped as a deity after his death lol.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
27-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Stark is the uber-awesome Wizard of Oz, with blinding green smoke and a thunderous voice. I'm the nerdy fat guy behind the curtain.

I know I don't get to the forums much, but I wanted to thank you so much for making these pages come alive. Your participation is tremendously humbling to me, and I'm so glad TTA has become a place where people can come together, share ideas, stir the pot and make each other laugh. I know I laughed out loud at this particular thread.

Be good! (yeah...right)

Seth

Seth Andrews
TTA Founder and Host
YouTube Facebook BlogTalkRadio
27-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Glad to hear you enjoyed it Seth I'll try to get a hold of you soon. Thanks for everything you're quite inspiring.

Live it up everybody the next time he comes to speak will be in another year =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
27-07-2011, 08:18 PM
(27-07-2011 07:59 PM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  Stark is the uber-awesome Wizard of Oz, with blinding green smoke and a thunderous voice. I'm the nerdy fat guy behind the curtain.

I know I don't get to the forums much, but I wanted to thank you so much for making these pages come alive. Your participation is tremendously humbling to me, and I'm so glad TTA has become a place where people can come together, share ideas, stir the pot and make each other laugh. I know I laughed out loud at this particular thread.

Be good! (yeah...right)

Seth

Brian: ...Will you please listen? I'm not the Messiah! Do you understand? Honestly!
Woman: Only the true Messiah denies his divinity!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
28-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Anyone have some cut off hair or toe nails etc. from Seth? We need holy relics! Or hey, even better, we could probably find the scull of Seth as a child? And we must build a proper house of Seth. (just finished watching "pillars of the earth", so I am a bit into building holy houses right now)

"Never underestimate how narrow-minded, petty and stupid people can be". Mark Fulton, forum member
28-07-2011, 05:27 PM
(28-07-2011 02:24 PM)Cubic Bubbles Wrote:  Anyone have some cut off hair or toe nails etc. from Seth? We need holy relics! Or hey, even better, we could probably find the scull of Seth as a child? And we must build a proper house of Seth. (just finished watching "pillars of the earth", so I am a bit into building holy houses right now)

I'm auctioning all my stuff to fund a pilgrimage to wherever he lives Big Grin.

Best
Worst
28-07-2011, 09:01 PM
(27-07-2011 07:59 PM)Editor-TheThinkingAtheist Wrote:  Stark is the uber-awesome Wizard of Oz, with blinding green smoke and a thunderous voice. I'm the nerdy fat guy behind the curtain.

Be good! (yeah...right)

Seth

Thank you for at least visiting us. It is nice to see you other than hearing you on the videos and podcast. Just come by more often.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-07-2011, 12:55 AM

Be good! (yeah...right)

Seth

Aww damn, I'm a little bit too late hehe, anyway, nice to meet you good sir, great job, I appreciate it, I enjoy watching your videos and podcasts. I'm hoping to see how you did in the Freethought convention, I assume it was a great event and I cannot wait to see videos about it. Good luck man!

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2011, 05:37 AM
so who is going to be the enemy of Seth? Who is going to the devil?

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]