The real deal with the Chick-Fil-A meal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2012, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2012 01:53 PM by RR Edwards.)
The real deal with the Chick-Fil-A meal
In 2009, American Psychological Association rejected sexual orientation change efforts (SOCE) as harmful with a 125-4 vote. The fact is when homosexual children are raised in homes where SOCE is considered a viable option, they have a statistically higher suicide rate that translates into about 6 suicides a day in the USA. To be clear, cultures in the USA that support or promote SOCE are silently torturing 6 homosexuals to death each and every day in the USA.

The current Chick-Fil-A controversy is no more about "freedom of speech" than the civil rights movement of the 50's and 60's that Rosa Parks inspired was about "bus seats". "Freedom of speech" is simply the striking point that caught the national media attention.

The real story behind the Chick-Fil-A protests can be teased out by paraphrasing their corporate attitude and simply replacing "homosexuals" with "blacks" and "SOCE" with "the KKK" and you have something like this: "We love blacks. We welcome blacks into our business. We even hire blacks. However, we support the work of the KKK. The KKK gives us an answer to the problem of blacks in our society. Therefore, we take millions of dollars from our earnings and give it to the KKK."

Do not fool yourself into thinking that a comparison of SOCE to the KKK is hyperbole. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is the organization that is largely responsible for dismantling the KKK through legal battles. They maintain a list of organizations that are the modern day equivalent to the KKK. On their list you will find most, if not all of the SOCE organizations that Chick-FIl-A supports with annual million dollar contributions, directly from their profits.

One last thing to consider. SOCE is killing 6 innocent homosexuals a day in the USA. Even at its most virile and disgusting stages, the KKK never had such a "successful" record of torture and terror.

Supporting documents:
Sexual orientation change efforts are harmful
doi:10.1037/a0019553

Impact of social environment on homosexual suicides
doi: 10.1542/peds.2010-3020

Homosexual and heterosexual suicide comparisons
doi: 10.1177/0044118X06287689

Suicide rates
ISBN-10: 0-309-08321-4

Major driving organizations of the anti-homosexual crusade
Southern Poverty Law Center. (2005, Spring)

The organizations Chick-Fil-A donates to
WinShape 2010, IRS Form 990

Record of KKK murder and terror campaigns
ISBN-10: 0684856573
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RR Edwards's post
16-08-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: The real deal with the Chick-Fil-A meal
You have to keep in mind that the The Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate group, and they are responsible for the recent shooting of a security officer at the Family Research Council headquarters in Washington.

It's more like a modern hit-list of organizations that they hate, more so than it is one of hateful organizations. At least according to Family Research Council.

Being serious though, people say that one day it'll all make sense, but to me, it seems to make less and less sense every day.

First person to explain to me how a person's brain can function in such a way that it lead them into believing that homosexuality is wrong, and gay individuals shouldn't be allowed equal treatment in society, can borrow a dollar.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
[+] 1 user Likes TrulyX's post
21-08-2012, 04:59 AM
(16-08-2012 03:23 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  At least according to Family Research Council.

Haha, my blood was starting to boil until I read that. You got me. Good one!Big Grin

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Quidsane's post
21-08-2012, 07:41 AM
There are two things that I dislike about Chick-Fil-A, and there is one solution to it.

1) All their meals are dry and salty.

2) Their CEO is against homosexual marriage.

The answer? I just won't eat there.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
21-08-2012, 11:02 AM
don't people have more important things to worry about over there. Like jobs and money and healthcare and school. How can someone's sexual orientation have an impact.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
22-08-2012, 06:51 PM
(21-08-2012 11:02 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  don't people have more important things to worry about over there. Like jobs and money and healthcare and school. How can someone's sexual orientation have an impact.

Because we're destroying America with our buttsex, have you never met a gay American? It's our #1 priority, although the only ones that talk about it all the time are Christians who have an unhealthy fixation on something that seems to bother them so much.

It's only important to the "Conservative Christian" sect of this country, because if you're not pro-abortion and anti-gay then you're just not Christian enough to run our Christian country that our Christian forefathers left to us to keep Christian so that God Bless America and Freedom. <====No, I didn't keep a straight face writing that.

The main reason we argue about one's sexual orientation is primarily due to people being beaten, killed, and otherwise taunted to the point of and directly causing suicide. Like that moron on the board of education that encouraged gays to kill themselves (Takei publicly called him a douche bag) and said he was glad they gave each other AIDS. That kind of behavior is inappropriate and shouldn't be encouraged anymore than someone getting picked on for their weight, IQ, disability, or the fact that they wear glasses.

However, if we stopped the debate, left abortion alone (and legal) and let consenting adults marry, then the Christians would realize that the horrors they've been told in the pulpit are nothing more than fearful lies. Then we could get on with life and actually see who the real criminals are that are walking around free to cause more economic chaos and actually put a stop to it.

But that utopia only resides in most people's heads.

Also: I agree with Logica Humano. Chick-Fil-A's food is pretty gross. I can grill a couple of boneless birds on my grill, cut up fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, cook me some bacon, and make my own sauce, stack it between two buns and feel more satisfied afterwards and have a lower chance of getting stuck on a toilet later. c:

And their CEO seems horribly arrogant and ignorant.

I doodle.
A lot.
My cheap commissions.
My humor can also be very perverse, so forgive me if I make sexy fart jokes. :'D
[+] 3 users Like Chaos' Requiem's post
22-08-2012, 10:12 PM
(22-08-2012 06:51 PM)Chaos Requiem Wrote:  Chick-Fil-A's food is pretty gross. I can grill a couple of boneless birds on my grill, cut up fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, cook me some bacon, and make my own sauce, stack it between two buns and feel more satisfied afterwards and have a lower chance of getting stuck on a toilet later. c:

Just make sure it's not a GAY chicken! Thumbsup

[Image: animal-comics-gay-chickens.jpg]

"Homosexual behavior is not limited to human beings. It’s been observed in thousands of animal species. Including 171 birds. Including chickens.
...the harsh fact that Chick-fil-A ignores is that, as early as 1964, male chickens have been observed sexually mounting other cocks. How can Chick-fil-A claim to be truly committed to their selective and hateful misreading of the Biblical definition of marriage when the nearly 300 million sandwiches they sell yearly contain chickens, some or all of which might be gay?"

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-roo...70926.html

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Quidsane's post
22-08-2012, 10:17 PM
(22-08-2012 10:12 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 06:51 PM)Chaos Requiem Wrote:  Chick-Fil-A's food is pretty gross. I can grill a couple of boneless birds on my grill, cut up fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and onions, cook me some bacon, and make my own sauce, stack it between two buns and feel more satisfied afterwards and have a lower chance of getting stuck on a toilet later. c:

"Homosexual behavior is not limited to human beings. It’s been observed in thousands of animal species. Including 171 birds. Including chickens.
...the harsh fact that Chick-fil-A ignores is that, as early as 1964, male chickens have been observed sexually mounting other cocks. How can Chick-fil-A claim to be truly committed to their selective and hateful misreading of the Biblical definition of marriage when the nearly 300 million sandwiches they sell yearly contain chickens, some or all of which might be gay?"

Chickens can marry?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
23-08-2012, 11:34 AM
(22-08-2012 10:12 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  

Oh, that's easy, they monitor their chickens to make sure the roosters like hen and the hen likes cock. ;D It's a very scientificalness processery. They get rid of the gay ones the moment they see it to make sure you're only eating the straightest chickens...and send the gay ones directly to KFC!

I doodle.
A lot.
My cheap commissions.
My humor can also be very perverse, so forgive me if I make sexy fart jokes. :'D
[+] 1 user Likes Chaos' Requiem's post
23-08-2012, 11:36 AM
(22-08-2012 10:17 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 10:12 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  Just make sure it's not a GAY chicken! Thumbsup

Chickens can marry?

Yes, because humans are weird. Actually, humans have animals marry each other often enough that I question their sanity. (The human's sanity, not the animal's, of course.) O.o;;;

I doodle.
A lot.
My cheap commissions.