The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 05:57 AM
The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist
Although a man-made ruling god doesn’t exist, the representatives of its ruling kingdom DO exist and have all the means to be followed, if not served, by millions of its believers.
On the other hand, although a man-made notion/ideal doesn’t exist (or isn't applied) in reality, its representatives of its ruling system DO exist and have all the means to be applauded and served by millions of its believers.

For example, although the ruling god of Mohammad (called Allah) doesn’t exist, no one can deny that its Sharia (of Al-Qaeda or else) does exist; also it is imposed on millions of people... starting from Saudi Arabia... the very close ally of the American System, so-called democratic!

On the other side, Democracy is just a political notion created by some men on power to fool their masses and let them accept always (and freely) the full blame anytime their rulers, claimed being elected by the people (via great ceremonies), do something wrong or bad against the country. In other words, as long the powerful/rich representatives of Democracy exist, millions of people don’t mind submitting blindly to their rules in the name of Democracy.

Conclusion: The rules of a supernatural notion (as a ruling god) and the rules of an earthly notion (as Democracy) DO exist and control all population on earth (excluding the few free independent individuals Wink ) despite the non-existence of the notion itself.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 06:10 AM
RE: The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist
And David Berkowitz's dog really DID exist -- so I guess it really must have been telling him to get out there and kill people.....................

Or not....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-08-2016, 06:11 AM
At work.

Congratulations on your getting better at using English KerimF. Thumbsup

Your post is wrong on quite a few points and you again are pontificating (Telling rudly) what other people think in other places about which you continuously demonstrate you have very little knowledge about.

No
12-08-2016, 06:16 AM
(12-08-2016 06:11 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Congratulations on your getting better at using English KerimF. Thumbsup

Your post is wrong on quite a few points and you again are pontificating (Telling rudly) what other people think in other places about which you continuously demonstrate you have very little knowledge about.

No

Well, and as long no one of those other people in other places dares telling me what he personally thinks... it is a sign that I an not too far from the truth Consider

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
12-08-2016, 06:20 AM
At work.

I am telling you what I think though.

As I also live in one of those far flung foreign countries you keep aluding too I can, with I feel some confidance, tell you that you are simply wrong in your ideas about said foreign countries, their methods of government and the laws their in.
12-08-2016, 06:21 AM
(12-08-2016 06:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And David Berkowitz's dog really DID exist -- so I guess it really must have been telling him to get out there and kill people.....................

Or not....

Sorry, I couldn't get what you liked telling me.

But you remind me the universal rule in the human jungle:
The dog of a prince should be treated as being a prince too Big Grin

12-08-2016, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 06:52 AM by KerimF.)
(12-08-2016 06:20 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

I am telling you what I think though.

As I also live in one of those far flung foreign countries you keep aluding too I can, with I feel some confidance, tell you that you are simply wrong in your ideas about said foreign countries, their methods of government and the laws their in.

Sorry, but you just repeat I am wrong.
Imagine, when you were at school and your teacher kept telling you that your answers are wrong, do you think he is a real teacher?

On my side, I say what I think it is real and true... not wrong.
As you may recall, I was clear about how Pr. Bush did play the naïve confused kid on 9/11/2001 so that the second plane could arrive in peace and finish its job as planned (also as predicted by Bush). Naturally, the American "War on Terror" series was launched, in the name of Freedom and Democracy, for as long as possible... 15 years so far. I guess, it is not my fault, if millions of Americans didn't hear the crucial speech of their President, as I did live via Al-Jazeera, a few minutes after the first crash on the WTC tower. So these millions can tell me I am wrong anytime they like and I don't blame them... because it is always safer for them anytime they believe the stories approved (and proven on TV as usual) by their men on power who play the saviours of the world (starting from invading Iraq in year 2003...).

Kerim

12-08-2016, 06:59 AM
[Image: mr-burns-laughing.gif]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
12-08-2016, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 07:05 AM by Peebothuhul.)
At work.

With my limited time and typing available I am actually trying my best to explai the 'Why' of you being wrong.

Basically you seem to have learned nothing from your interactions on these boards with people from other countries.

Your veiw of 9/11 is very different from mine and I watched it happen live from half a world away.

If you reply with;

"But the media/video/news is nothing but lies."

Then we have no realy way of talking to each other from here on. No
12-08-2016, 07:12 AM
By the way, I don't think a believer of a god or of a notion as democracy sees himself right if he wasn't convinced first that the powerful/rich representatives of his god or democracy are indeed honest and sincere.

But I personally discovered that, by nature, a powerful/rich person (anywhere anytime) cannot protect his position if he decides to be honest and sincere in public.

Kerim