The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 07:19 AM
RE: The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist
At work.

KerimF? Your conspiracy ideas come across to we other readers as incoherant and not remotly matching the world in which we live.

Another poster has stated your ideas about Germany and its history are simply wrong.

As some one who lives in a country with a functional democracy I post to you that your views about and on democracy are wrong. They are so wrong I am at a complete loss as to how they might be given evidence for/about.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2016, 07:19 AM
(12-08-2016 07:01 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

With my limited time and typing available I am actually trying my best to explai the 'Why' of you being wrong.

Basically you seem to have learned nothing from your interactions on these boards with people from other countries.

Your veiw of 9/11 is very different from mine and I watched it happen live from half a world away.

If you reply with;

"But the media/video/news is nothing but lies."

Then we have no realy way of talking to each other from here on. No

This is why, I, intentionally, gave you a specific example.
Did you hear or not the short speech of Pr. Bush that was addressed (from a school) to the nation (both to the US forces and People) a few minutes after the first crash on 9/11/2001?

If you didn't, there would be no use, as you said, talking about things that you or I have no idea about!

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
12-08-2016, 07:22 AM
At work.

I type again that your conspiracy ideas come across to we readers as incoherant.

Your words DO NOT match reality.

I can put it no simpler than that.

No
12-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Hence the quote from The Usual Suspects, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." I personally take that to mean, whether there's a god or not, his worshipers can (and often do) cause very real damage here in the material world.
12-08-2016, 07:30 AM
(12-08-2016 07:22 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

I type again that your conspiracy ideas come across to we readers as incoherant.

Your words DO NOT match reality.

I can put it no simpler than that.

No

Okay, so you didn't hear this short speech of Bush. Thank you.
You can be sure that millions of Americans didn't hear it as well. The westerner parts of USA were in bed at that time Wink In Aleppo city, it was about 3 PM.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
12-08-2016, 07:37 AM
At work.

Typing with one finger at about midnight.

KerimF. In the broader unfolding scheme of things/world history the one man's comments roughly 15 minutes after such a major event really amount to very little.

If, as you currently seem inclined to be want to hang you conspiracy ideas on what Mr Bush(Jnr) said at the preschool then posting over an internet forum will not work.

Too much nuance can be lost with just the written word.

I ask if you can, in simple and direct typing, give your idea please.
12-08-2016, 08:03 AM
(12-08-2016 07:19 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

KerimF? Your conspiracy ideas come across to we other readers as incoherant and not remotly matching the world in which we live.

Another poster has stated your ideas about Germany and its history are simply wrong.

As some one who lives in a country with a functional democracy I post to you that your views about and on democracy are wrong. They are so wrong I am at a complete loss as to how they might be given evidence for/about.

So you personally believe that democracy exists!
Please don't tell me its exists in today's Europe. The European systems started attacking Syrians right after the White House opened the 9/11 Terror Show also against Syria in March 2011 (see Iraq, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Sudan and Ukraine for a few). I bet no one among the European people had a clue of the reason for which their governments told them, all of a sudden, that Syria is no more the friend of Europe.

About the democratic elections in America, I predicted in other forums, since many years ago, that H. Clinton will be hired for the US presidency after Obama. She was well prepared for the coming episodes of the "War on Terror" series as Obama and Bush were for the previous ones. In Syria, H. Clinton is known as the beloved grandmother of her multi-national grandsons of Al-Qaeda who were sent, in gradual increasing numbers every week, to destroy Syria since March 2011. A month ago, about 50,000 new terrorist mercenaries were sent via Turkey to take over the city Aleppo (where I live now).

So the best I can say is that I wish you enjoy your freedom of speech (not thinking, due to lack of true info) and democracy (via the wonderful entertaining festivals) exactly as a theist enjoys his total submission to his deity also via grandiose ceremonies.

The good news is that everyone is happy the way he thinks... In fact, this is one of the incredible gifts in our creation (this applies even to the other living things).

Kerim

12-08-2016, 08:11 AM
People really have a strange notion that they think Democracy is presented in this pure form somewhere, but I just don't see where it is or when that came about.

Politically in it's creation, it wasn't ever some "masses" group giving notion. It's not purely direct democracy or populist communism in it's form. Democracy began as controlling powerful groups of people deciding things still, it's just more equal say spread around those with the given control.

Saying democracy exists isn't the same as saying some non-rational notion of democracy where every individual has equal say or some out there pure idea of a concept isn't the same.

You have serious sanctity of label focuses, why is that?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
12-08-2016, 08:21 AM
At work.

KerimF.

I post again that I understand English is not your first language.

I post again for you to use as simple and few words that you can to express/explain your basic idea.

Also, for your learing KerimF, in my country we do not have;

"Freedom of speech. "

We have;

"Freedom of expression. "

The two are different and you might like to learn about that distinction.

However, again as a foreign person living in a far off foreign country, I can again post with assured certainty and honesty that your posts do not match the reality in which I live.
12-08-2016, 08:21 AM
(12-08-2016 07:37 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Typing with one finger at about midnight.

KerimF. In the broader unfolding scheme of things/world history the one man's comments roughly 15 minutes after such a major event really amount to very little.

If, as you currently seem inclined to be want to hang you conspiracy ideas on what Mr Bush(Jnr) said at the preschool then posting over an internet forum will not work.

Too much nuance can be lost with just the written word.

I ask if you can, in simple and direct typing, give your idea please.

My idea is simple.
No one can attack America but Americans and most specifically by its men on power.
The 9/11 attacks didn't surprise the White House, the Pentagon or any place where the top decisions are made against this or that country (called pre-emptive wars). But they surprised civilians instead and the WTC in NYC was also chosen for a reason (its total destruction helped in creating later the national artificial economic crises by which almost all Americans lost most of their savings). By the 9/11 attacks, many American corporations as the airlines ones had to be bankrupted (also in the name of Terror) while others jumped from the edge of bankruptcy to become among the richest ones in America if not the world... I am sorry... there is a lot of things to say... about my idea Wink

I wish you have a good sleep... and nice dreams... but not too nice Big Grin

Kerim