The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 08:25 AM
RE: The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist
At work.

Thank you for your reply.

I again post that your conspiracy does not match reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-08-2016, 08:30 AM
(12-08-2016 08:21 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

KerimF.

I post again that I understand English is not your first language.

I post again for you to use as simple and few words that you can to express/explain your basic idea.

Also, for your learing KerimF, in my country we do not have;

"Freedom of speech. "

We have;

"Freedom of expression. "

The two are different and you might like to learn about that distinction.

However, again as a foreign person living in a far off foreign country, I can again post with assured certainty and honesty that your posts do not match the reality in which I live.

And you can be sure that you have no idea how the reality, I live, is Big Grin
Being born in Aleppo city, I had the chance to live free and independent more than you can imagine... sorry.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
12-08-2016, 08:39 AM
At work.

I have never, not once, tried to tell you how the conditions are, aren't, might be or could be in your country.

I have read your posts, internet and other media and can but guess as to your situation.

It is about the bigger conspiracy you alude to and paint that I tell you simply does not match reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-08-2016, 08:41 AM
(12-08-2016 08:21 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 07:37 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Typing with one finger at about midnight.

KerimF. In the broader unfolding scheme of things/world history the one man's comments roughly 15 minutes after such a major event really amount to very little.

If, as you currently seem inclined to be want to hang you conspiracy ideas on what Mr Bush(Jnr) said at the preschool then posting over an internet forum will not work.

Too much nuance can be lost with just the written word.

I ask if you can, in simple and direct typing, give your idea please.

My idea is simple.
No one can attack America but Americans and most specifically by its men on power.
The 9/11 attacks didn't surprise the White House, the Pentagon or any place where the top decisions are made against this or that country (called pre-emptive wars). But they surprised civilians instead and the WTC in NYC was also chosen for a reason (its total destruction helped in creating later the national artificial economic crises by which almost all Americans lost most of their savings). By the 9/11 attacks, many American corporations as the airlines ones had to be bankrupted (also in the name of Terror) while others jumped from the edge of bankruptcy to become among the richest ones in America if not the world... I am sorry... there is a lot of things to say... about my idea Wink

I wish you have a good sleep... and nice dreams... but not too nice Big Grin

Kerim

To what extent or when did this notion begin? Was Japan attacking a military base really Americans attacking Americans? Was it really Americans that burned down their presidential residence in 1814? Or did this mythological proportions of a notion arise at some later date, and when was that time?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
12-08-2016, 08:55 AM
(12-08-2016 08:03 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I bet no one among the European people had a clue of the reason for which their governments told them, all of a sudden, that Syria is no more the friend of Europe.

Have you or have you not watched the video i posted in your last thread (from german TV with english subtitles)?

Yes
or
No

What have you seen there?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
12-08-2016, 09:03 AM
(12-08-2016 08:25 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(12-08-2016 08:25 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

I would be real surprised if my knowledge of the 9/11 attacks matches your reality.
But it happens that it matches very well every episode of the "War on Terror" series I lived since 9/11/2001. I am afraid I need to write you an encyclopaedia to show you how it matches in details.

But since you likely live in Australia, it is good that you are too far from the first main targets of the "War on Terror" series which are the Arab World then Europe in the next decade.

For example, what do you know about the crisis of Syria?

Weren't you convinced there was a revolution in Syria?
And soon later, weren't you convinced there was a civil war too?

Well, there was no revolution or civil war around me in the least.

But please don't worry, your belief won't make any difference in the Syrian crisis for which more than a trillion of dollars was already invested for its destruction. And we have 4 years more to live the American 9/11 terror. That is... till the end of H. Clinton term when the turn of European peoples will have to start as planned Sad

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
12-08-2016, 10:13 AM
At work.

First. My 'Belief' is not what is in question. I am not now, nor do I think I have ever, told you what my 'Beliefs' actually are/might be.

Second.... from what I am gathering from your posts... you are now insisting that what you think and have experienced is all the justification you need to 'Know' or 'Think' or 'Believe' that your conspiracy is true REGARDLESS of other people informing you that other parts of the world and the world's history and workings DO NOT actually match what you think/know etc.

Do you see the problem/disconnect?
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
12-08-2016, 10:34 AM
(12-08-2016 10:13 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

First. My 'Belief' is not what is in question. I am not now, nor do I think I have ever, told you what my 'Beliefs' actually are/might be.

Second.... from what I am gathering from your posts... you are now insisting that what you think and have experienced is all the justification you need to 'Know' or 'Think' or 'Believe' that your conspiracy is true REGARDLESS of other people informing you that other parts of the world and the world's history and workings DO NOT actually match what you think/know etc.

Do you see the problem/disconnect?

Of course he doesnt, and i think thats the goal of the whole exercise. Some people take drugs to escape reality, Kerim takes his thoughts only and makes sure no other idea will enter his mind. Exactly like any other irrational, deluded religious nutjob.
Makes one wonder why he even comes to this forum. Oh, sorry, i forgot, to proselytize, like every other believer of absurd fantasies who joins and then doesnt stop to spill nonsense.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
12-08-2016, 10:38 AM
(12-08-2016 08:21 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 07:37 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Typing with one finger at about midnight.

KerimF. In the broader unfolding scheme of things/world history the one man's comments roughly 15 minutes after such a major event really amount to very little.

If, as you currently seem inclined to be want to hang you conspiracy ideas on what Mr Bush(Jnr) said at the preschool then posting over an internet forum will not work.

Too much nuance can be lost with just the written word.

I ask if you can, in simple and direct typing, give your idea please.

My idea is simple.
No one can attack America but Americans and most specifically by its men on power.
The 9/11 attacks didn't surprise the White House, the Pentagon or any place where the top decisions are made against this or that country (called pre-emptive wars). But they surprised civilians instead and the WTC in NYC was also chosen for a reason (its total destruction helped in creating later the national artificial economic crises by which almost all Americans lost most of their savings). By the 9/11 attacks, many American corporations as the airlines ones had to be bankrupted (also in the name of Terror) while others jumped from the edge of bankruptcy to become among the richest ones in America if not the world... I am sorry... there is a lot of things to say... about my idea Wink

I wish you have a good sleep... and nice dreams... but not too nice Big Grin

Kerim
Wow........ Facepalm
12-08-2016, 12:10 PM
(12-08-2016 05:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other side, Democracy religion is just a political notion created by some men on power to fool their masses and let them accept always (and freely) the full blame anytime their rulers, claimed being elected by the people (via great ceremonies), do something wrong or bad against the country. In other words, as long the powerful/rich representatives of Democracy religion exist, millions of people don’t mind submitting blindly to their rules in the name of Democracy religion.

I've fixed a couple of obvious typos you made Kerim. And you're welcome.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.