The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2016, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2016 06:06 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
RE: The representatives of a non-existent god or notion DO exist
(12-08-2016 05:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Although a man-made ruling god doesn’t exist, the representatives of its ruling kingdom DO exist and have all the means to be followed, if not served, by millions of its believers.
On the other hand, although a man-made notion/ideal doesn’t exist (or isn't applied) in reality, its representatives of its ruling system DO exist and have all the means to be applauded and served by millions of its believers.

For example, although the ruling god of Mohammad (called Allah) doesn’t exist, no one can deny that its Sharia (of Al-Qaeda or else) does exist; also it is imposed on millions of people... starting from Saudi Arabia... the very close ally of the American System, so-called democratic!

On the other side, Democracy is just a political notion created by some men on power to fool their masses and let them accept always (and freely) the full blame anytime their rulers, claimed being elected by the people (via great ceremonies), do something wrong or bad against the country. In other words, as long the powerful/rich representatives of Democracy exist, millions of people don’t mind submitting blindly to their rules in the name of Democracy.

Conclusion: The rules of a supernatural notion (as a ruling god) and the rules of an earthly notion (as Democracy) DO exist and control all population on earth (excluding the few free independent individuals Wink ) despite the non-existence of the notion itself.

Kerim

A more succinct way of putting this would the Thomas Theorem: that which is thought to be real is real in its consequences.

But I'm not sure of the point of your comparison. Are you an advocate for anarchism or merely pointing out that we subscribe to systems of beliefs founded on ideals outside the religious realm, such as those found in democracy and elected government?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
15-08-2016, 04:12 PM
(12-08-2016 08:39 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

I have never, not once, tried to tell you how the conditions are, aren't, might be or could be in your country.

I have read your posts, internet and other media and can but guess as to your situation.

It is about the bigger conspiracy you alude to and paint that I tell you simply does not match reality.

You cannot deny Wink that based on your TRUE stories of the 9/11 attacks, Al-Qaeda attacked America for 3 things; to dance on the streets, to get later many virgins in Allah's paradise and, most of all, because they are jealous of American's life style (or the American life doesn't conform to their Sharia).

But, since year 2010, Al-Qaeda has terrorized and attacked many millions of Arabs, most of them Muslims (in comparison to a few thousands of Americans in NYC, assuming it did it) and destroyed almost all their cities (not just 3 buildings in NYC). I am afraid if this is not a fact to you that Al-Qaeda was and still is pro White House (its creator), I wonder what you are allowed to know out there Consider

The 9/11 terror war in Syria (using the multi-national mercenaries of Al-Qaeda) had no chance to start without the permission of the White House first. Well, you will tell me you didn't hear Obama on TV in March 2011 when he urged the world to bring the head of people's killer (another evil Superman discovered from America, the Syrian president) to the International Community. This is exactly the mission of Al-Qaeda in Syria during the last 4 years (the 1st year was to convince the world there was a revolution then a civil war in Syria). Yes, what a big surprise; Al-Qaeda and the White House have the same goal in Syria! After all, the American big bosses also instructed their actor G. Bush to deceive his troops and let them invade, occupy and destroy Iraq since year 2003.

Anyway, I am glad you are safe out there and you can take care of your small land and pets, also your flowers in spring time (as we used doing before March 2011).

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
15-08-2016, 04:58 PM
(12-08-2016 08:41 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 08:21 AM)KerimF Wrote:  My idea is simple.
No one can attack America but Americans and most specifically by its men on power.
The 9/11 attacks didn't surprise the White House, the Pentagon or any place where the top decisions are made against this or that country (called pre-emptive wars). But they surprised civilians instead and the WTC in NYC was also chosen for a reason (its total destruction helped in creating later the national artificial economic crises by which almost all Americans lost most of their savings). By the 9/11 attacks, many American corporations as the airlines ones had to be bankrupted (also in the name of Terror) while others jumped from the edge of bankruptcy to become among the richest ones in America if not the world... I am sorry... there is a lot of things to say... about my idea Wink

I wish you have a good sleep... and nice dreams... but not too nice Big Grin

Kerim

To what extent or when did this notion begin? Was Japan attacking a military base really Americans attacking Americans? Was it really Americans that burned down their presidential residence in 1814? Or did this mythological proportions of a notion arise at some later date, and when was that time?

The answer of your last question is:
This started after Europeans were forced (this has its own story) to kill each other by millions and burned/destroyed their beautiful continent for the glory of America.
Also Japanese who didn't have a clear idea yet of what a nuclear bomb is, were deceived to attack Pearl Harbour (claimed by surprise) in order to justify, before the American people, the use of two American NBs over two Japanese cities.

But since no country in the world dares even thinking to attack America (after WW2), the American big bosses had no choice but sacrificing a few thousands of their American civilians on 9/11/2001 (in daylight and as high as possible) to justify their World Terror War. During the first decade of the 21st century, millions of kids in many countries in the world (mainly in the occupied Iraq and Afghanistan) were prepared and raised to play, when adults, the terrorists in the American 'War on Terror' series. This war, as planned, will not be stopped till the toll of its victims will be about 10 fold of WW2; that is about 1 billion only.

So, it doesn't matter what the common powerless peoples in the world (including the American one) believe or not, because nothing can stop this international diabolic plan which is supported by all systems in the world (claimed being pro or anti). In the 2nd decade, almost all countries in the Arab world were the victims of this WTW (also Ukraine to isolate Europe from the east). In the 3rd decade, the 9/11 terror, as planned, will hit the European countries; also one country after another... for the glory of America as usual. I am afraid, on the WTW list there are also many other nations to be attacked (and many terrorists are already raised in them) but the last target, if everything will go well, is Russia.

Yes, after WW2, only Americans can attack America.
Of course, I don't mean any of the many millions powerless Americans.
After all, knowing the real attackers (the brains) needs having just a look at the greatest end beneficiaries of the crime. Could they be seen from where you live Big Grin

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
15-08-2016, 05:33 PM
(12-08-2016 10:13 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

First. My 'Belief' is not what is in question. I am not now, nor do I think I have ever, told you what my 'Beliefs' actually are/might be.

Second.... from what I am gathering from your posts... you are now insisting that what you think and have experienced is all the justification you need to 'Know' or 'Think' or 'Believe' that your conspiracy is true REGARDLESS of other people informing you that other parts of the world and the world's history and workings DO NOT actually match what you think/know etc.

Do you see the problem/disconnect?

I wonder when you will have time to tell me the true version of one or more stories that are related to the 9/11 attacks.
I focus on this international crime because it was made so perfect to the point it had the power to justify all subsequent terrorist attacks against millions of non-American civilians as being very natural... for 15 years so far!

I bet no one told you that the White House presents the multi-national mercenaries who are terrorizing my city Aleppo for many years as being poor Syrian rebels looking for freedom and democracy. These mercenaries became experts in launching their mortars (by thousands) over our houses while their terrorist crimes are covered up by U.N. (which is funded by the American big bosses who hire great actors to play the democratic politicians, mainly in the two political parties (R & D), before the American people... and the world).

Do you think I still have the privilege to hear from you someday any true story, you heard of, that contradicts what I know as facts?
I hope you already noticed that I personally look for the complete truth about any important event (mainly if it is related to my life) no matter what it could be.

Kerim

15-08-2016, 06:14 PM
(12-08-2016 12:10 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 05:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other side, Democracy religion is just a political notion created by some men on power to fool their masses and let them accept always (and freely) the full blame anytime their rulers, claimed being elected by the people (via great ceremonies), do something wrong or bad against the country. In other words, as long the powerful/rich representatives of Democracy religion exist, millions of people don’t mind submitting blindly to their rules in the name of Democracy religion.

I've fixed a couple of obvious typos you made Kerim. And you're welcome.

You are right... Democracy is an idol of a modern religion.
As we all witnessed, in the name of Democracy, many countries in the world were invaded, divided, destroyed and controlled... including Syria where I was born.
This reminds me the Islamic, Christian and Jewish wars, for a few, against other countries also in the name of an idol (a certain ruling god).

I bet no one told you that the American rulers insist, since March 2011, on imposing their idol, Democracy, also on the Syrian people by using their CIA multi-national Islamist terrorists of Al-Qaeda (with the support of their Israeli mercenaries, known as the Israeli army, also exported from all over the world to live permanently in Palestine since about 60 years ago). The war in Syria is about creating a third fanatic radical military base to serve America. The first one is Saudi Arabia with its tails founded soon after WW1. And the second one is known as Israel which was created soon after WW2. The name of the new one, also in Middle East, is supposed to be ISIS and its capital Aleppo city (where I live right now). Well, this is how Syrians see the great democracy that most Americans are so proud of Wink

On the other hand, let us not forget that, by Democracy, the so-called elected US presidents are imposed on the American People once elected and as long they serve their big bosses who prepared and hired them for the US presidency (this is very clear in the 21st century, in the least). For example, G. Bush failed on 9/11/2001 then deceived his troops about Iraq, but this didn't prevent him to be re-hired (or re-elected, if you like) for the second time as being the best American man!

Kerim

15-08-2016, 06:38 PM
(12-08-2016 10:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 05:57 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Although a man-made ruling god doesn’t exist, the representatives of its ruling kingdom DO exist and have all the means to be followed, if not served, by millions of its believers.
On the other hand, although a man-made notion/ideal doesn’t exist (or isn't applied) in reality, its representatives of its ruling system DO exist and have all the means to be applauded and served by millions of its believers.

For example, although the ruling god of Mohammad (called Allah) doesn’t exist, no one can deny that its Sharia (of Al-Qaeda or else) does exist; also it is imposed on millions of people... starting from Saudi Arabia... the very close ally of the American System, so-called democratic!

On the other side, Democracy is just a political notion created by some men on power to fool their masses and let them accept always (and freely) the full blame anytime their rulers, claimed being elected by the people (via great ceremonies), do something wrong or bad against the country. In other words, as long the powerful/rich representatives of Democracy exist, millions of people don’t mind submitting blindly to their rules in the name of Democracy.

Conclusion: The rules of a supernatural notion (as a ruling god) and the rules of an earthly notion (as Democracy) DO exist and control all population on earth (excluding the few free independent individuals Wink ) despite the non-existence of the notion itself.

Kerim

A more succinct way of putting this would the Thomas Theorem: that which is thought to be real is real in its consequences.

But I'm not sure pf the point of your comparison. Are you an advocate for anarchism or merely pointing out that we subscribe to systems of beliefs founded on ideals outside the religious realm, such as those found in democracy and elected government?

In other words, when a person is convinced to be on one side against another, he can be sure he is a victim (unless he plays the master) of a heavenly and/or earthly ruling god/system.

There will be always (and everywhere) men on top and men on bottom (including the direct servants of the former ones). Also the men on top have to always create rules and ideals to protect themselves. These rules may be made in the name of a god (if not gods Wink ) or simply in the name of men justice. But to control the masses, there must be a certain bogyman by which the hard/special rules that need to be applied on the people could be justified.

I personally don't trust any powerful/rich person/group (of any belief or system). Of course, I don't expect anyone to agree with me on this.

By the way, between two persons (or three), true love and care (which is beyond all men rules) may exist. But in a group (more than three), only rules work. This explains why the world cannot exist without rules (claimed of a god or men).

Kerim

15-08-2016, 06:51 PM

First. My 'Belief' is not what is in question. I am not now, nor do I think I have ever, told you what my 'Beliefs' actually are/might be.

Second.... from what I am gathering from your posts... you are now insisting that what you think and have experienced is all the justification you need to 'Know' or 'Think' or 'Believe' that your conspiracy is true REGARDLESS of other people informing you that other parts of the world and the world's history and workings DO NOT actually match what you think/know etc.

I wonder when you will have time to tell me the true version of one or more stories that are related to the 9/11 attacks.
I focus on this international crime because it was made so perfect to the point it had the power to justify all subsequent terrorist attacks against millions of non-American civilians as being very natural... for 15 years so far!

I bet no one told you that the White House presents the multi-national mercenaries who are terrorizing my city Aleppo for many years as being poor Syrian rebels looking for freedom and democracy. These mercenaries became experts in launching their mortars (by thousands) over our houses while their terrorist crimes are covered up by U.N. (which is funded by the American big bosses who also hire great actors to play the democratic politicians, mainly in the two political parties (R & D), before the American people... and the world).

Do you think I still have the privilege to hear from you someday any true story, you heard of, that contradicts what I know as facts?
I hope you already noticed that I personally look for the complete truth about any important event (mainly if it is related to my life) no matter what it could be.

Kerim

15-08-2016, 07:21 PM
(12-08-2016 10:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

Of course he doesnt, and i think thats the goal of the whole exercise. Some people take drugs to escape reality, Kerim takes his thoughts only and makes sure no other idea will enter his mind. Exactly like any other irrational, deluded religious nutjob.
Makes one wonder why he even comes to this forum. Oh, sorry, i forgot, to proselytize, like every other believer of absurd fantasies who joins and then doesnt stop to spill nonsense.

You keep complaining about any fact I may present but without adding anything you have in mind as true and real even if it contradicts it.
You know better than I that I can't read your mind... but you have the right not to say anything.
This reminds me a cousin to whom I used telling how I was working on (actually designing) some electronic projects for the local market (this happened about 35 years ago). With time, I noticed he wasn't able telling me even one new idea that may help in a project. One day, I told him that it is real sad he cannot, at any level, be creative as I am. He replied with a great confidence: "I am not idiot like you. You give without asking for a return while I cleverly take from others without giving them anything I have that may interest them". Naturally, this was the last conversation I had with him. After all, he became shy to keep talking to an idiot Big Grin

So I still wish that, someday, I learn things from you other than hearing you saying (in a way or another): no... no... no... Yes, I know it is your right to do so but this has no effect in any serious mutual discussion (perhaps it has in a fight).

Kerim