The response I got from telling a Ministry leader he has no evidence of God...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2014, 01:52 PM
The response I got from telling a Ministry leader he has no evidence of God...
"I have evidence everywhere! The heavens declare the works of the Lord. Look at the amazing works in the universe. Look all around you: look at the trees, mountains, flowers all made by God. Look at the human body! DNA is a code made by a Creator! Just as computer programs must have a programmer, so too the human body and DNA needed a Creator to create it. We did not just happen. Nothing can NOT create something. God is the master Creator and Jesus Christ IS Lord, Savior, and KING! Over 500 people witnessed His risen body after His death, burial, and resurrection. THAT IS PROOF! I know God, He knows me. I have seen the many miracles He has caused in my own life. The bible says the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us who are being saved it is the power of God!

Look up 'laminin'. Google it. This is a protein cell that holds all the other cells of the body together. It is in the shape of the cross. God is reminding people, even through science, that He is the master Creator.

You have been presented the Truth of God's Word and Jesus Christ the Savior. Like Jesus said in John 3:18 'he who does not believe in the only begotten son of God is condemned already.' By your denial of Him, you have condemned yourself to hell. You can laugh all you want now but I promise you, when you stand before Him one day (and you will) you will not be laughing any more.

I'm done here. You have heard the Truth. Of course you will, as foolish people like you will do, have to have the last word to try to justify your ignorant opinion. I will keep you in my prayers but it is clear you have already hardened your heart to real Truth.

God's Word has been proven over and over. Bible prophecies have come true with 100% accuracy. Many more are coming. Do you realize, we base the measurement of the passage of time on the life and death of Jesus Christ? BC=before Christ, AD=Anno Domini 'in the year of the Lord'. Seems to me that He is pretty important to mankind. You may want to get to know Him better. Just saying...

God bless you. You can sit there and call me names and laugh at the Truth while I pray for your soul. Denying Truth does not make it untrue; it just makes you a denier of Truth. It is still True whether you believe it or not. 500 years ago people thought the earth was flat. Did that make it flat? NO, of course not. It was still round no matter what they thought. Jesus IS Truth no matter what you think. God loves you so much that He sent His son Jesus to pay the price for your sins that you deserve to pay. All you have to do is trust that He is who He said He is. May God make Himself known to you in such a big way that you no longer deny Him. His peace I leave with you in Jesus name. Amen and good bye. "

I mean he used Laminin as evidence, fucking Laminin! How desperate can one get!

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheLogicalAthiest's post
18-07-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: The response I got from telling a Ministry leader he has no evidence of God...
Quote:God bless you. You can sit there and call me names and laugh at the Truth while I pray for your soul.

My reply: I am so sorry, you have confused our positions. I have no names to call you, nor do you have "the Truth" for me to laugh at. You are the one enthralled by a book that not only calls me names, but posits for me a destiny of eternal torture. You are perfectly free to value this book, but do not expect me to respect that choice. Your book calls me a fool, a dog returning to its own vomit. It says that for finite so-called crimes I am to be subjected to an infinite punishment in agony. The One who plans this torture is the One you call "good."

No, sir, I am not the one calling you names. And you are not the one in possession of the truth. You assert outdated myths and cite non-sequitur "evidences," but mere assertion is not proof.

YOU can sit there and praise a book that calls me fool.
YOU can sit there and say there's no good thing in me.
YOU can mock the real truth -- that you are worshiping the tribal war God of an ancient, superstitious and scientifically ignorant people.

But you cannot claim the moral high ground while worshiping the reprehensible monster that is Yahweh.

Let me know when you're ready to grow up.

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
[+] 6 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
18-07-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: The response I got from telling a Ministry leader he has no evidence of God...
That's so impressive, obviously this god has no problem presenting evidence, so I want him to write his name on a tatoo on your butt this very instance so I can believe.

Please post your butt on your Facebook page as soon as He does this, thanks!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
18-07-2014, 03:35 PM
(18-07-2014 01:52 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  "I have evidence everywhere! The heavens declare the works of the Lord. Look at the amazing works in the universe. Look all around you: look at the trees, mountains, flowers all made by God. Look at the human body! DNA is a code made by a Creator! Just as computer programs must have a programmer, so too the human body and DNA needed a Creator to create it. We did not just happen. Nothing can NOT create something. God is the master Creator and Jesus Christ IS Lord, Savior, and KING! Over 500 people witnessed His risen body after His death, burial, and resurrection. THAT IS PROOF! I know God, He knows me. I have seen the many miracles He has caused in my own life. The bible says the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us who are being saved it is the power of God!

Look up 'laminin'. Google it. This is a protein cell that holds all the other cells of the body together. It is in the shape of the cross. God is reminding people, even through science, that He is the master Creator.

You have been presented the Truth of God's Word and Jesus Christ the Savior. Like Jesus said in John 3:18 'he who does not believe in the only begotten son of God is condemned already.' By your denial of Him, you have condemned yourself to hell. You can laugh all you want now but I promise you, when you stand before Him one day (and you will) you will not be laughing any more.

I'm done here. You have heard the Truth. Of course you will, as foolish people like you will do, have to have the last word to try to justify your ignorant opinion. I will keep you in my prayers but it is clear you have already hardened your heart to real Truth.

God's Word has been proven over and over. Bible prophecies have come true with 100% accuracy. Many more are coming. Do you realize, we base the measurement of the passage of time on the life and death of Jesus Christ? BC=before Christ, AD=Anno Domini 'in the year of the Lord'. Seems to me that He is pretty important to mankind. You may want to get to know Him better. Just saying...

God bless you. You can sit there and call me names and laugh at the Truth while I pray for your soul. Denying Truth does not make it untrue; it just makes you a denier of Truth. It is still True whether you believe it or not. 500 years ago people thought the earth was flat. Did that make it flat? NO, of course not. It was still round no matter what they thought. Jesus IS Truth no matter what you think. God loves you so much that He sent His son Jesus to pay the price for your sins that you deserve to pay. All you have to do is trust that He is who He said He is. May God make Himself known to you in such a big way that you no longer deny Him. His peace I leave with you in Jesus name. Amen and good bye. "

Oh why couldn't he have attacked me with that BS, I would have dismantled him line by line...sigh.

oh for next time, when they talk about prophesies...

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/proph/long.html

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
18-07-2014, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2014 11:26 AM by TheSkeptic.)
The response I got from telling an eight year old he has no evidence of Santa Claus...

"I have evidence everywhere! The eve of Christmas declare the works of Santa Claus. Look at the amazing times of Christmas. Look all around you: look at the presents, the jingles, laughter all because of Santa. Look at the spirit of Christmas! The presents must be made by his elf's! Just as computer programs must have a programmer, so does Christmas need a creator for it all.. Christmas did not just happen. Nothing can NOT create something. Santa Claus is the father of Christmas, he is the creator of Christmas, the reason we are not naughty. Would I behave without him? Over 50 000 000 people witnessed the presents that he brings on Christmas eve.. THAT IS PROOF! I know Santa, he knows me. I’ve seen the presents that he bring. He answered my letters. He have eaten the cookies and milk I’ve given him! I’ve seen his reindeer's paw-prints in the snow. A Christmas Carol (By Charles Dickens) says if you don’t believe in the spirit of Christmas, you won’t feel the spirit of Christmas.

Look up 'antibodies'. Google it. This is a protein cell that holds of all the bacteria and viruses in the body.. It is in the shape of the holly berry. Santa Claus is reminding people, even through science, that He is the master of Christmas.

You have been presented the Truth of Santa's Word. Like Francis Pharcellus Church said in he Sun Newspaper of 1897: : "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus”

I'm done here. You have heard the Truth. Of course you will, as foolish children like you will do, have to have the last word to try to justify your ignorant opinion. I will keep you in my letters to Santa but it is clear you have already hardened your heart to real Truth.

Santa's magic has been proven over and over. Letters to Santa have come true with 100% accuracy. Many more are coming. Do you realize, we base our holidays and family time around the 25 of December, the night when Santa visit us all'. Seems to me that He is pretty important to mankind. You may want to get to know Him better. Just saying...

Santa bless you. You can sit there and call me names and laugh at the Truth while I sing for your soul. Denying Truth does not make it untrue; it just makes you a denier of Truth. It is still True whether you believe it or not. 500 years ago people thought the earth was flat. Did that make it flat? NO, of course not. It was still round no matter what they thought. Santa IS Truth no matter what you think. Santa loves you so much that He made His son Arthur Christmas to work in his in the north pole the whole year. just to deliver the gifts to you. All you have to do is believe in Santa. May Santa make Himself known to you in such a big way that you no longer deny Him. His peace I leave with you in Santa;s name name. May you feel the spirit of Christmas.

Proof: [Image: 25u1rmw.png]
[+] 23 users Like TheSkeptic's post
18-07-2014, 04:03 PM
I'm amazed that he actually used the "people used to think the earth was flat" line to defend religion.

Does he not realize the same people that wrote about god also believed the world was flat?

Seems he did more to refute his claims than yours imo.

I feel like theists spend so much time praying for a better life after death, they don't fully appreciate or enjoy the one they have now.
[+] 1 user Likes nbberm2's post
18-07-2014, 04:29 PM
If I remove the new testament and all references to jesus, is this still the word of god ? He'll probably say yes. If I change the meaning and words in the old testament, is it still the word of god ?

What if I call it the Rahn James version and millions of people use that version as the word of god ?

What if add miracle stories to my version that happened in 200 AD and provide witnesses that only appear in my book? Still the word of god ?

Now lets do all of that 30,000 times with honest translation errors. That's the book you base all of your religious views on.

If you have any questions, I'll try my best to educate you. Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
18-07-2014, 05:20 PM
(18-07-2014 01:52 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  Look up 'laminin'. Google it. This is a protein cell that holds all the other cells of the body together. It is in the shape of the cross. God is reminding people, even through science, that He is the master Creator.

Wait, so God made us with crosses holding us together...way, way before the Jesus crud happened?

I know we always mock the guy for the ridiculous lack of foresight he shows for an all-knowing being, but, when we say he should have seen everything coming and acted accordingly, THIS ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT.
18-07-2014, 05:31 PM
(18-07-2014 01:52 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  "I have evidence everywhere! The heavens declare the works of the Lord. Look at the amazing works in the universe. Look all around you: look at the trees, mountains, flowers all made by God. Look at the human body! DNA is a code made by a Creator! Just as computer programs must have a programmer, so too the human body and DNA needed a Creator to create it. We did not just happen. Nothing can NOT create something. God is the master Creator and Jesus Christ IS Lord, Savior, and KING! Over 500 people witnessed His risen body after His death, burial, and resurrection. THAT IS PROOF! I know God, He knows me. I have seen the many miracles He has caused in my own life. The bible says the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us who are being saved it is the power of God!

the arrogance of the atheist! oh and a logical atheist is impossible!!!

18-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Here's what laminin actually looks like -

[Image: laminin3.jpg]

Nothing like a cross.
[+] 6 users Like Simon Moon's post