24-01-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The rest of the universe
He was bored.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Video RE: The rest of the universe
The rest of the universe does not exist. The solar system is surrounded by a large green screen.

Occasionally he chucks comets and asteroids at us for fun.

This short video is a good way of thinking about it:

24-01-2014, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2014 09:35 AM by Im_Ryan.)
Bible's Truth:
The ancient Hebrews imagined the world as flat and round [disk], covered by the great solid dome of the firmament which was held up by mountain pillars, (Job 26:11; 37:18). The blue color of the sky was attributed to the chaotic waters that the firmament separated from the earth (Gen. 1:7). The earth was thus surrounded by waters above and below (Gen. 1:6,7; cf. Psalms 24:2; 148:4, Deut. 5:8). The firmament was thought to be substantial; it had pillars (Job 26:11) and foundations (2 Sam. 22:8). When the windows of it were opened, rain fell (Gen. 7:11-12; 8:2). The sun, moon, and stars moved across or were fixed in the firmament (Gen. 1:14-19; Ps. 19:4,6). It was also the abode of the birds (Gen. 1:20; Deut. 4:17). Within the earth lay Sheol, the realm of the dead (Num. 16:30-33; Isa. 14:9,15)."
There is no "solar system." Yet another lie that those "scientists" spew to the weak and feeble minded. Read your Bible for the Truth.

Poe's Law Motherfuckers

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
24-01-2014, 09:39 AM
The rest of the universe was needed to balance out the entropy required to create perfection.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
24-01-2014, 09:59 AM
(24-01-2014 01:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 08:54 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  How else to you expect "God" to kill every living thing on earth in one shot?

Magic? Weeping

Too clean. "God" wanted to send a message.

24-01-2014, 10:01 AM
(24-01-2014 09:59 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 01:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Magic? Weeping

Too clean. "God" wanted to send a message.

So God is the original gangster?

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
24-01-2014, 11:07 AM
(24-01-2014 10:01 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  So God is the original gangster?

Pure OG.

Also, when he is sending his message, he tends to hold his gun sideways, which reduces his accuracy. This is why a lot of his messages kill innocent bystanders and spare the guilty (see the flood and the 10th plague).
24-01-2014, 11:12 AM
(24-01-2014 11:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 10:01 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  So God is the original gangster?

Pure OG.

Also, when he is sending his message, he tends to hold his gun sideways, which reduces his accuracy. This is why a lot of his messages kill innocent bystanders and spare the guilty (see the flood and the 10th plague).

What about his clothes? He wears a onesie, so he can't be that OG if he doesn't sag...

Atir aissom atir imon
24-01-2014, 11:29 AM
He wanted to make sure he had plenty of extra space where he could hide so we could all disagree over whether he exists and he could sit back and laugh (because we all know he's completely obsessed with this tiny little speck we call Earth). Tongue

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
24-01-2014, 11:34 AM
(24-01-2014 11:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Pure OG.

Actually, it's a multicolored Bow and Arrow.

Remember, he set his bow down as a reminder to himself (because he is forgetful) not to kill every living thing on the entire planet again?

Problem is, the bow only appears on rainy days to remind him not to murder everyone on the planet. On clear sunny days he forgets, destroying entire towns with burning sulfur, or mind controlling armies to commit genocide on other people.

Then it rains again a little bit, and he sees his bow again and thinks to himself, "Shit! I'm doing it again! Murdering everyone on earth. That's why I put my bow down, to remind myself not to murder, and here I am killing everything again. I really need to go to a MA/GA meeting. I'm too addicted to Murder and Genocide."

One day, in the future, there will be a particularly rain free stretch, in which he will get started up again, but the rainbow will never come out to remind him to stop, and he’ll just keep going, and going, and going until he completely kills everything on the entire world.

He's kind of absent minded.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post