The rest of the universe

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
24-01-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: The rest of the universe
(24-01-2014 11:34 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 11:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Pure OG.

Also, when he is sending his message, he tends to hold his gun sideways, which reduces his accuracy. This is why a lot of his messages kill innocent bystanders and spare the guilty (see the flood and the 10th plague).

Actually, it's a multicolored Bow and Arrow.

Remember, he set his bow down as a reminder to himself (because he is forgetful) not to kill every living thing on the entire planet again?

Problem is, the bow only appears on rainy days to remind him not to murder everyone on the planet. On clear sunny days he forgets, destroying entire towns with burning sulfur, or mind controlling armies to commit genocide on other people.

Then it rains again a little bit, and he sees his bow again and thinks to himself, "Shit! I'm doing it again! Murdering everyone on earth. That's why I put my bow down, to remind myself not to murder, and here I am killing everything again. I really need to go to a MA/GA meeting. I'm too addicted to Murder and Genocide."

One day, in the future, there will be a particularly rain free stretch, in which he will get started up again, but the rainbow will never come out to remind him to stop, and he’ll just keep going, and going, and going until he completely kills everything on the entire world.

He's kind of absent minded.

I can relate to this. I forget stuff all the time, I wonder if he is ADHD like me as well? Would explain a lot, especially the Bible...

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2014, 11:59 AM
He just loves killing so much! He's kind of like Dexter, but less lovable.

24-01-2014, 12:37 PM
(24-01-2014 11:59 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  He just loves killing so much! He's kind of like Dexter, but less lovable.

But Dexter cared!

SPOILER ALERT
He was always looking after his kids and family. He never intentionally put them in harms way. In the last episode he even "sacrificed" himself so his girlfriend and son would have better life without him.
(which I disagree with entirely, but that's besides the point)

I would much rather worship Dexter than God... hmm, I smell another religion knock-off... The Church of Dexter. Yes... yes, excellent Evil_monster

Atir aissom atir imon
24-01-2014, 01:13 PM
(24-01-2014 11:12 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What about his clothes? He wears a onesie, so he can't be that OG if he doesn't sag...

Gaaa! Careful! Don't let him hear you dissing him. He might pull out his sideways-held gun and bust a cap in your ass, and/or the asses of some innocent bystanders!

(24-01-2014 12:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 11:59 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  He just loves killing so much! He's kind of like Dexter, but less lovable.

But Dexter cared!

Also, when Dexter's story ended, the world didn't end with it.
24-01-2014, 01:50 PM
(24-01-2014 01:13 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 11:12 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What about his clothes? He wears a onesie, so he can't be that OG if he doesn't sag...

Gaaa! Careful! Don't let him hear you dissing him. He might pull out his sideways-held gun and bust a cap in your ass, and/or the asses of some innocent bystanders!

(24-01-2014 12:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  But Dexter cared!

Also, when Dexter's story ended, the world didn't end with it.

Psh, I've lived in Compton. BRING IT HOMIE

Exactly, why The Church of Dexter shall rise from the ashes to spread the Good Word!

Atir aissom atir imon
24-01-2014, 01:51 PM
How on earth did my question turn this into "God is gangster"?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-01-2014, 01:55 PM
(24-01-2014 01:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  How on earth did my question turn this into "God is gangster"?

I don't know, but it's pretty awesome.
24-01-2014, 01:56 PM
(24-01-2014 01:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  How on earth did my question turn this into "God is gangster"?

Shhhh... shhh, don't question... just accept it

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
24-01-2014, 05:31 PM
(23-01-2014 06:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  This is a question for Christians.If God only really care so much about the earth why did he make the rest universe? I mean why is it there?
Why do you think that God cares only about this earth?

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
24-01-2014, 06:04 PM
(24-01-2014 05:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-01-2014 06:51 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  This is a question for Christians.If God only really care so much about the earth why did he make the rest universe? I mean why is it there?
Why do you think that God cares only about this earth?

Because the Bible said he made us, and everything for us. Implying that there is nothing else to care for except what's on earth. Why there is obviously no other life forms anywhere but here. There's your proof.

Atir aissom atir imon