The scariest part about "Christian Fundamentalism"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 02:55 AM
RE: The scariest part about "Christian Fundamentalism"
It has nothing to do with being a Christian. You were talking about cowardice. If your not a coward my little cupcake than show me what your talking about.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 03:22 AM
(28-04-2015 02:55 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  It has nothing to do with being a Christian. You were talking about cowardice. If your not a coward my little cupcake than show me what your talking about.

You really are a stupid fuck. Facepalm

You asserted that suicide was cowardly. I pointed out that you were incorrect in making such a blanket assertion because it ignores context.

There are situations where you can commit suicide and it would not be cowardly, such as self-inflicted euthanasia of a terminal cancer patient in constant pain with no other way to alleviate their suffering.

But you then posted "So what's stopping you ?" As in, what stopping me from committing suicide?

Let me quote myself again you stupid fuck.

"I'm in no rush to not experience non-existence."

I am not in a position where suicide is an appealing option. As a non-believer, I don't have the delusion of Heaven to look forward to. There is every reason to believe that when we die and our body's chemical and electrical processes cease, we simply cease to exist. There is no reason to believe that we experience anything more after we die than we do before we are conceived. I enjoy existence, and I don't have a compelling reason to end mine. But I guess this concept isn't readily apparent enough... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Suicide being OK because of a terminal cancer is your interpretation.

In your perception if you commit suicide you won't know the difference anyway.

If you had any understanding or concept about energy then you would know you'll never die. It's so basic I can't get any easier than that for you. That energy that makes you who you are existed before it interned your temporary body and will continue after your body dies.

That energy or intelligence, there is no interment that can measure intelligence so there is no way to know what happens to you after the body dies.
28-04-2015, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 05:08 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-04-2015 04:07 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  Suicide being OK because of a terminal cancer is your interpretation.

In your perception if you commit suicide you won't know the difference anyway.

If you had any understanding or concept about energy then you would know you'll never die. It's so basic I can't get any easier than that for you. That energy that makes you who you are existed before it interned your temporary body and will continue after your body dies.

That energy or intelligence, there is no interment that can measure intelligence so there is no way to know what happens to you after the body dies.

That's woo-woo bullshit without a shred of evidence to support it. You are erroneously conflating energy and life, when it's clear you don't have a fucking clue what either of them are.

Once again, get an education.

"That energy or intelligence, there is no interment that can measure intelligence so there is no way to know what happens to you after the body dies."

So nobody can know what happens after we die, except you as you just make up wild bullshit? Go fuck yourself you stupid troll.

[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2015, 05:01 AM
(28-04-2015 02:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 01:57 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  Christians cowards, how so?

Because they won't kill themselves to get to heaven faster and leave the rest of us the fuck alone. They'll buy into doomsday bullshit, and they'll happily support wars and capitol punishment so that 'god can sort them out', but very few of them have both the strength of their conviction and the lack of fear to actually put a gun to their temple and pull the trigger so as to fast-track themselves to their supposed eternal paradise.

Killings aside, but what about funerals? One could expect that they would be joyous celebrations for dear departed is enjoying heavenly bliss. Hovewer this is not the case.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
28-04-2015, 05:03 AM
So you say
28-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Some countries do celebrate funerals.
28-04-2015, 05:10 AM
(28-04-2015 05:03 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  So you say

Resounding rebuttal good sir, excellent form.

Now fuck off you incredulous wanker.

28-04-2015, 05:11 AM
You to my brother, try to have a great day.
28-04-2015, 05:18 AM
(28-04-2015 05:09 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  Some countries do celebrate funerals.

And in those countries main religion is Christianity?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.