Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 05:35 AM
RE: The scariest part about "Christian Fundamentalism"
(28-04-2015 05:33 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I would have to be a very sick puppy

That IS a possibility....

But don't self diagnose..

See the Vet.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-04-2015, 05:35 AM
For all I know you're just a computer because according to your theory I don't have proof your not a computer
28-04-2015, 05:36 AM
I am a vet
28-04-2015, 05:36 AM
I'm sorry - I can't do that Dave..

signed

Hal

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
28-04-2015, 05:43 AM
My wife told me that before we were married she was at a church and they prayed for her to heal. She had a wound on her arm. As they prayed the wound disappeared in front of her face. I've never known her to make up stories like that. Let's say it's not God. Then give me something that explains what happened.
28-04-2015, 05:45 AM
She lied???

That's a much simpler and likely explanation that "Gawd did it"...

28-04-2015, 06:02 AM
(28-04-2015 05:43 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  My wife told me that before we were married she was at a church and they prayed for her to heal. She had a wound on her arm. As they prayed the wound disappeared in front of her face. I've never known her to make up stories like that. Let's say it's not God. Then give me something that explains what happened.

1) The wound wasn't visible by then, just remaining pain, and like any placebo praying helped her feel better.
2) Time and distance have altered her memory of the event, which was repeated prayer over time and the wound healed, perhaps more quickly than anticipated by her doctor.
3) She dreamed the whole thing and it was so vivid she was unaware that it never happened at all (much like alien abduction stories).
4) It didn't happen, but she wanted it to have happened so badly that after a while she convinced herself it had.
5) She read a story about it supposedly happening to someone else and identified with the story so much that after a while she put herself in the 'heroic' (important, central, etc) position of the person who was supposedly healed (and that event was a lie, just not hers).
[+] 1 user Likes OddGamer's post
28-04-2015, 06:14 AM
You got it down to a t. OK no one can make me believe in anything unless I will it. I'm not going to try. That's not for me to do. When your alone and you remember. Ask He's always listening. If your real would you please let me know so I don't find out when it's already too late. No one needs to know. I don't know if your close to your father or if you're a father if you are then you have some understanding the importance of a relationship. I won't kill you. And you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. I'm taking a break. If I don't hear from you soon then I'll see you on the other side.
28-04-2015, 06:15 AM
I mean it won't kill you
28-04-2015, 06:40 AM
(28-04-2015 05:25 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  2000 thousand years ago a God stated He was the Alfa and the Omega the beginning and the Ending. The same character and nature of energy. How can a False God make such a statement. No one understood the nature of energy at that time.

2000 years ago a god didn't say shit.

Humans made up stories about gods you stupid fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post