The scariest part about "Christian Fundamentalism"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: The scariest part about "Christian Fundamentalism"
Gee... Thanks for not killing me....

I feel better already....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 06:43 AM
Sorry about that it was supposed to be (it) not (I)
28-04-2015, 07:19 AM
(28-04-2015 05:25 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  2000 thousand years ago a God stated He was the Alfa and the Omega the beginning and the Ending. The same character and nature of energy. How can a False God make such a statement. No one understood the nature of energy at that time.

*alpha

Where exactly does anything say "The same character and nature of energy" ?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
28-04-2015, 07:50 AM
I can't tell if if you really want to know or just going to put all your energy to discredit anything and everything. I don't get off on putting down others or talk down or bad about someone or their beliefs. I do need your positive criticism. And I do need to learn to communicate better and learn to be careful about how I express myself. I also am learning that no matter what others say I get to choose if I'm going to allow what others say affect me. People can be mean, rude and disrespectful, but that doesn't mean I have to be that way. I get to practice with you guys the golden rule, treat others the way you would want to be treated no matter what they throw at me. I decide what I'm going to allow to feel. I used to think the louder I got the better people heard me. I was wrong. I don't like putting people down even if I'm more educated or have more money than they do. I don't know or have been in the places others have been nor do I know enough about a persons life to judge or criticises. I hope I never get to that place where I believe I'm superior than another even if their homeless. Sorry I wonder off.
28-04-2015, 08:00 AM
(28-04-2015 07:50 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I can't tell if if you really want to know or just going to put all your energy to discredit anything and everything.

If that is about my asking where it says "energy" then yes, I want to know. I think you are misquoting or you are referencing something that is a bad translation or somebody's interpretation. As such I think you are wrong that "god" said he was energy. Since I don't know where you got it I can't say for sure so I want to see which of us is wrong.

Quote:I don't get off on putting down others or talk down or bad about someone or their beliefs.

I was with you up to "or their beliefs". Beliefs that are not based on evidence deserve to be challenged and even ridiculed. That is not the same as ridiculing the person.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
28-04-2015, 08:04 AM
(28-04-2015 05:32 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  Most everyone treats me like some idiot why would I make up stories to those that don't believe anyways

You are being treated like an idiot because your posts are idiotic.

You need to understand the following:
  • Belief is not knowledge.
  • Knowledge requires evidence.
  • Hearsay is not evidence.
  • Wanting something to be true does not make it true.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
28-04-2015, 04:12 PM
(28-04-2015 07:50 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I can't tell if if you really want to know or just going to put all your energy to discredit anything and everything. I don't get off on putting down others or talk down or bad about someone or their beliefs. I do need your positive criticism. And I do need to learn to communicate better and learn to be careful about how I express myself. I also am learning that no matter what others say I get to choose if I'm going to allow what others say affect me. People can be mean, rude and disrespectful, but that doesn't mean I have to be that way. I get to practice with you guys the golden rule, treat others the way you would want to be treated no matter what they throw at me. I decide what I'm going to allow to feel. I used to think the louder I got the better people heard me. I was wrong. I don't like putting people down even if I'm more educated or have more money than they do. I don't know or have been in the places others have been nor do I know enough about a persons life to judge or criticises. I hope I never get to that place where I believe I'm superior than another even if their homeless. Sorry I wonder off.

jballadarez, I have no desire to "know" in the sense that you do. I respect your belief, but I do not hold it, as mine is based on tangible evidence; However, my golden rule is NO different than yours.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
28-04-2015, 04:42 PM
For # 55, OK my friend think positive not to see Who is wrong but to see who is right. Just playing. I may be my interpretation but it fits. If energy can't be created nor destroyed then it stands to reason that energy doesn't have a beginning nor a ending. I'm I not correct in saying this. If it's correct then over 2000 years ago Jesus Christ stated that He is the Alfa and the Omega, the beginning and the ending. Rev.1:8 which to me means He can't be destroyed nor created because He has no beginning nor ending, which to me is the same nature as energy. How can anyone make a claim like that. Unless He understands the nature of energy. I'm I off in the left field with this thinking.
28-04-2015, 04:51 PM
(28-04-2015 04:42 PM)jballadarez Wrote:  For # 55, OK my friend think positive not to see Who is wrong but to see who is right. Just playing. I may be my interpretation but it fits. If energy can't be created nor destroyed then it stands to reason that energy doesn't have a beginning nor a ending. I'm I not correct in saying this. If it's correct then over 2000 years ago Jesus Christ stated that He is the Alfa and the Omega, the beginning and the ending. Rev.1:8 which to me means He can't be destroyed nor created because He has no beginning nor ending, which to me is the same nature as energy. How can anyone make a claim like that. Unless He understands the nature of energy. I'm I off in the left field with this thinking.

I'm not sure the field you're in has a direction in which you can be off. But, hey !!! Nice knowing you.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
28-04-2015, 04:53 PM
(28-04-2015 05:36 AM)jballadarez Wrote:  I am a vet

A veteran or a veterinarian...or both? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF