The science of falling in love

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
02-03-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The science of falling in love
(02-03-2014 08:53 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:52 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I want to know.

How to bang someone?

No about love. I think to bang someone you use a bomb.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 08:58 AM
(02-03-2014 08:54 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:53 AM)donotwant Wrote:  How to bang someone?

No about love. I think to bang someone you use a bomb.

Ok then. Well what I think is that love is a brain state but we don't have enough information to understand how exactly it functions. Just like psychopathy and schizophrenia is not completely figured out.

However I still think you want to bang someone in which case you should read books and go to people who address these kinds of problems.
02-03-2014, 09:08 AM
(02-03-2014 08:58 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:54 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  No about love. I think to bang someone you use a bomb.

Ok then. Well what I think is that love is a brain state but we don't have enough information to understand how exactly it functions. Just like psychopathy and schizophrenia is not completely figured out.

However I still think you want to bang someone in which case you should read books and go to people who address these kinds of problems.

They have books for how you can have sex?

02-03-2014, 09:17 AM
(02-03-2014 09:08 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:58 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Ok then. Well what I think is that love is a brain state but we don't have enough information to understand how exactly it functions. Just like psychopathy and schizophrenia is not completely figured out.

Indeed they do PrehistoricFreeThinker. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-03-2014, 09:28 AM
(02-03-2014 09:17 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 09:08 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  They have books for how you can have sex?

Indeed they do PrehistoricFreeThinker. Big Grin

I'm done!Laugh out load I got to the bridge and i was like WTF, LOL!

02-03-2014, 09:30 AM
(02-03-2014 09:08 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 08:58 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Ok then. Well what I think is that love is a brain state but we don't have enough information to understand how exactly it functions. Just like psychopathy and schizophrenia is not completely figured out.

The books about how to get relationships going^^
02-03-2014, 09:52 AM
(02-03-2014 09:28 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 09:17 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Indeed they do PrehistoricFreeThinker. Big Grin

I'm done!Laugh out load I got to the bridge and i was like WTF, LOL!

Yeah, someone's gonna get hurt with that one and I'm betting it's gonna be me. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
03-03-2014, 07:09 AM
Eh, boring. Even though I already know how it happens -- I prefer to view it in a more romantic light anyway. Drinking Beverage
Sometimes, very rarely, logic and reason do, in a sense, rob us of a sense of mysticism. Both my girlfriend and I are fairly well-versed in the mechanics of the human body, yet this makes little difference in our perception of the world.

I think some of the above posts were asking you if you want to know this because you want to view love in a different light in your day-to-day life. If that's the case, prepare yourself for a very dull, lonely world. It's like attending a film studies class and then trying to enjoy yourself in the theater without picking apart the flaws. But it's up to you.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
03-03-2014, 07:36 AM
(03-03-2014 07:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Eh, boring. Even though I already know how it happens -- I prefer to view it in a more romantic light anyway. Drinking Beverage
Sometimes, very rarely, logic and reason do, in a sense, rob us of a sense of mysticism. Both my girlfriend and I are fairly well-versed in the mechanics of the human body, yet this makes little difference in our perception of the world.

I think some of the above posts were asking you if you want to know this because you want to view love in a different light in your day-to-day life. If that's the case, prepare yourself for a very dull, lonely world. It's like attending a film studies class and then trying to enjoy yourself in the theater without picking apart the flaws. But it's up to you.

Ya but i have to have everything scientifically explained if it can. And if it doesn't i want to ask questions about it and learn and study said unexplained thing.

03-03-2014, 07:41 AM
(03-03-2014 07:36 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 07:09 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Eh, boring. Even though I already know how it happens -- I prefer to view it in a more romantic light anyway. Drinking Beverage

Ya but i have to have everything scientifically explained if it can. And if it doesn't i want to ask questions about it and learn and study said unexplained thing.

You might learn more by spending some time face to face talking and flirting with real people rather than posting on the internet.....just a suggestion. You can read about learning to ride a bike all day long, but until you actually try it, you won't ever "know" how to ride a bike.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller