The secret to defeating god.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 06:50 PM
The secret to defeating god.
Quote:The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.
Judges 1:19

Today we have tanks that are even stronger then the ancient iron chariots. So just try to mess with us god and we will drive you back to heaven!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes thecontemplator's post
11-01-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: The secret to defeating god.
Someday I want to compile a full comprehensive list of stuff like this, contradictions, evil quotes and illogical stuff in the bible and make a book out of it all lol. I just need to find it all first.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-01-2015, 09:52 PM
The Lord here is Yahweh. He was in rebellion against Elohim. By selecting one nation, he was dividing mankind in a battle of bloodshed. Elohim is the Father of Genesis 1. Elohim made this promise to all nations:

12 Elohim said, “This is the sign of the promise I am giving to you and every living being that is with you for generations to come. 13 I will put my rainbow in the clouds to be a sign of my promise to the earth. 14 Whenever I form clouds over the earth, a rainbow will appear in the clouds. 15 Then I will remember my promise to you and every living animal. Never again will water become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember my everlasting promise to every living animal on earth.”

17 So Elohim said to Noah, “This is the sign of the promise I am making to all life on earth.”

All nations were to be blessed. The Rainbow promise was for all colors. Right before this, Yahweh was warned about bloodshed.

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

Was The Lord's blood shed on the cross to pay this debt? Yes. Why didn't Yahweh know that he was killing himself by killing humans? He was not aware of who he was as the Son of God. Ultimately, Yahweh is the ruling mind of the Son of God (Adam). At each step of the Bible History, we see ourselves personified by this higher mind of Adam and the Accuser / conscience (Satan).

Job 1

6 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, Satan the Accuser came along with them.

Yahweh did something here. He proclaims himself to be God with none beside. In reality, the Father is who Jesus recognized in the first century as Yahweh humbled. None of this can be separated from the mind of Adam. All rulers, authorities and principalities are from and in the Son. We are all Adam's seed with the same mind.

While Yahweh thought he was God alone, the Atheist thinks he is free from a God. Both are wrong. The Self is in and through us all. We all have the Spirit of God within us. Like Jesus, we must see ourselves in others (Pathos).

Once a person gets this, belief is not a stumbling block. The Self is in us all. It is preexistent to all of us and cannot die. We are individuation from the one single source of soul/spirit. God is over all as Father. Just as we must be in the waters of life as humans with amnesia, so must the Father be the Son with amnesia.

We are all one.

Judge Yahweh and you judge yourself.

Matthew 7

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I agree that you DO want to overcome Yahweh. In his place, seek Christ. This is the true path. No chariots or iron necessary. A softened heart for others is the key.
11-01-2015, 09:56 PM
(11-01-2015 09:50 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Someday I want to compile a full comprehensive list of stuff like this, contradictions, evil quotes and illogical stuff in the bible and make a book out of it all lol. I just need to find it all first.

Look within. It's all there.
11-01-2015, 09:58 PM
(11-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Lord here is Yahweh. He was in rebellion against Elohim. By selecting one nation, he was dividing mankind in a battle of bloodshed. Elohim is the Father of Genesis 1. Elohim made this promise to all nations:

12 Elohim said, “This is the sign of the promise I am giving to you and every living being that is with you for generations to come. 13 I will put my rainbow in the clouds to be a sign of my promise to the earth. 14 Whenever I form clouds over the earth, a rainbow will appear in the clouds. 15 Then I will remember my promise to you and every living animal. Never again will water become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember my everlasting promise to every living animal on earth.”

17 So Elohim said to Noah, “This is the sign of the promise I am making to all life on earth.”

All nations were to be blessed. The Rainbow promise was for all colors. Right before this, Yahweh was warned about bloodshed.

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

Was The Lord's blood shed on the cross to pay this debt? Yes. Why didn't Yahweh know that he was killing himself by killing humans? He was not aware of who he was as the Son of God. Ultimately, Yahweh is the ruling mind of the Son of God (Adam). At each step of the Bible History, we see ourselves personified by this higher mind of Adam and the Accuser / conscience (Satan).

Job 1

6 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, Satan the Accuser came along with them.

Yahweh did something here. He proclaims himself to be God with none beside. In reality, the Father is who Jesus recognized in the first century as Yahweh humbled. None of this can be separated from the mind of Adam. All rulers, authorities and principalities are from and in the Son. We are all Adam's seed with the same mind.

While Yahweh thought he was God alone, the Atheist thinks he is free from a God. Both are wrong. The Self is in and through us all. We all have the Spirit of God within us. Like Jesus, we must see ourselves in others (Pathos).

Once a person gets this, belief is not a stumbling block. The Self is in us all. It is preexistent to all of us and cannot die. We are individuation from the one single source of soul/spirit. God is over all as Father. Just as we must be in the waters of life as humans with amnesia, so must the Father be the Son with amnesia.

We are all one.

Judge Yahweh and you judge yourself.

Matthew 7

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I agree that you DO want to overcome Yahweh. In his place, seek Christ. This is the true path. No chariots or iron necessary. A softened heart for others is the key.

[Image: tumblr_m2n7hoaRdd1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

Quote:Look within. It's all there.

The bible is really long and really boring, I would much rather just have a list given to me of all the stupid, inconsitant and immoral crap instead of having to hunt it down myself. I know websties and stuff exists for it. I just need to find where they are hiding on the internet.

[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
11-01-2015, 10:02 PM
(11-01-2015 09:50 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Someday I want to compile a full comprehensive list of stuff like this, contradictions, evil quotes and illogical stuff in the bible and make a book out of it all lol. I just need to find it all first.

The Skeptic's Annotated Bible might help.

Actually, the secret to defeating god is kind of like the spoon in the Matrix.

Spoon Boy: "Do not try and [defeat god]. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth."

Neo: "What truth?"

Spoon Boy: "There is no [god]"

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
11-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Anyone else understand anything this new guy is trying to say, like 90% of what he posts, I have no fucking clue what it says or is trying to say. It's all this cryptic appeal to emotion woo woo.

[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
11-01-2015, 10:09 PM
(11-01-2015 10:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone else understand anything this new guy is trying to say, like 90% of what he posts, I have no fucking clue what it says or is trying to say. It's all this cryptic appeal to emotion woo woo.

I know what you mean, the problem with mental institutions nowadays is that they allow access to computers and the web.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
11-01-2015, 10:10 PM
(11-01-2015 09:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Look within. It's all there.

Look at my avatar.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
11-01-2015, 10:12 PM
(11-01-2015 10:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone else understand anything this new guy is trying to say, like 90% of what he posts, I have no fucking clue what it says or is trying to say. It's all this cryptic appeal to emotion woo woo.

Yeah...

"The Self is in us all." Facepalm

That's what Daniel Dennett would call a deepity. Something that sounds profound until you think about it for half a second. http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Deepity

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post