The secret to defeating god.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: The secret to defeating god.
(11-01-2015 10:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone else understand anything this new guy is trying to say, like 90% of what he posts, I have no fucking clue what it says or is trying to say. It's all this cryptic appeal to emotion woo woo.

You won't understand me until you do. You can only be where you are. The trick is to go there. Find where you are and you arrive.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 10:18 PM
(11-01-2015 10:16 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 10:04 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Anyone else understand anything this new guy is trying to say, like 90% of what he posts, I have no fucking clue what it says or is trying to say. It's all this cryptic appeal to emotion woo woo.

You won't understand me until you do. You can only be where you are. There trick is to go there. Find where you are and you arrive.

[Image: Pinkie_Pie_and_Rainbow_Dash_huh_S01E21.png]

[Image: 640?cb=20121119181336]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
11-01-2015, 10:21 PM
(11-01-2015 10:18 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 10:16 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  You won't understand me until you do. You can only be where you are. The trick is to go there. Find where you are and you arrive.

[Image: Pinkie_Pie_and_Rainbow_Dash_huh_S01E21.png]

Here is where you are:

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Go on a 1000 mile journey and still be there. Find yourself on the way.
11-01-2015, 10:27 PM
(11-01-2015 06:50 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  
Quote:The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.
But, but.. the LORD is all powerful right. If the horses can pull the chariot then surely...

God can create the universe but can't move a chariot fitted with iron?

Or does He have some kind of iron allergy. Perhaps that's why there wasn't any iron at the beginning of the universe. It took god to kick off the process but then over time stars created the iron and from then on god has to be careful where He treads, must avoid the iron.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
11-01-2015, 10:31 PM
(11-01-2015 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

I know what you mean, the problem with mental institutions nowadays is that they allow access to computers and the web.
It seems that one of the nurses there keeps the browser open on TTA after he has be promoting his veratiwhatchamacallit.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
11-01-2015, 10:32 PM
It seems to me that you are trying to say that I need to keep trying to see something that is not there until I do. In which case is called a delusion.
Of course if you stare at the picture long enough the boat is going to start moving. That is what we call an optical illusion. People often times are afraid of things that is only a product of their own mind, fear and everything attached to it is just that, a product of our own imagination.

Oh...and BTW...you are QUOTE MINING! Here is the actual quote!

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7 Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8 If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

So basically what you are trying to tell me is that I need to start cutting off body parts! lol..thanks! It has been years since I had thought about this little gem!

If I make a mistake with my eyes then I need to cut them out, if my hands cause me to make a mistake, cut them off!

[Image: stock-sailing-boat-painting-ck-b-001-jpg.jpg]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
12-01-2015, 04:15 AM
I put Aleph on ignore after day 2 of all that crap.

Copy and paste shit with no ideas from his own head.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
12-01-2015, 04:42 AM
(11-01-2015 09:58 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  ...
The bible is really long and really boring, I would much rather just have a list given to me of all the stupid, inconsistent and immoral crap instead of having to hunt it down myself. I know websites and stuff exists for it. I just need to find where they are hiding on the internet.

Buddy Christ's epic

Bible contradictions - visual and interactive

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
12-01-2015, 05:01 AM
(11-01-2015 09:50 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Someday I want to compile a full comprehensive list of stuff like this, contradictions, evil quotes and illogical stuff in the bible and make a book out of it all lol. I just need to find it all first.

The Skeptic's Annotated Bible

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-01-2015, 06:32 AM
(11-01-2015 10:16 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  

You won't understand me until you do. You can only be where you are. The trick is to go there. Find where you are and you arrive.

Seriously do you even read your own posts? You make no sense, you are unable to even talk like a normal person. Seek counseling, you are seriously detached from reality. You get your psuedo-philosophy from Hollywood.

[Image: tumblr_mb50g9iOUJ1rhwredo1_500.gif]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post