The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-05-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: The selfie thread
(23-05-2017 10:15 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Laugh out load Thanks. That was a few years back now, maybe 2 or 3 I think, so I'm slightly older...and more hairy generally in the face area.

Newer pic's coming soon,[honest], for pre and post hair cut when I get around to it haha.

Facial hair is usually very attractive! As long as you don't get food stuck in it.
We want to see the facial hair!

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyDay's post
23-05-2017, 10:26 AM
(23-05-2017 10:22 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 10:15 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Laugh out load Thanks. That was a few years back now, maybe 2 or 3 I think, so I'm slightly older...and more hairy generally in the face area.

Newer pic's coming soon,[honest], for pre and post hair cut when I get around to it haha.

Facial hair is usually very attractive! As long as you don't get food stuck in it.
Tongue well, I don't have any...*removes cornflake*...Food in my beard Laugh out load

Seriously though, I only have a beard as Mrs Oaktree demands I stop looking like a 15 year old boy, as I tend to minus said beard lol. It's just getting really warm over here at the moment, so hair is getting cut and beard is coming off. I always let it grow back out, and at minimum keep the stubble going, but it's just sooooo warm lol. If I have time to post the "before" pic, i'll do it later on Big Grin

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like OakTree500's post
23-05-2017, 10:38 AM
(23-05-2017 10:26 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 10:22 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Facial hair is usually very attractive! As long as you don't get food stuck in it.
Tongue well, I don't have any...*removes cornflake*...Food in my beard Laugh out load

Seriously though, I only have a beard as Mrs Oaktree demands I stop looking like a 15 year old boy, as I tend to minus said beard lol. It's just getting really warm over here at the moment, so hair is getting cut and beard is coming off. I always let it grow back out, and at minimum keep the stubble going, but it's just sooooo warm lol. If I have time to post the "before" pic, i'll do it later on Big Grin

But when you shave it off you're going to have the upper half of your face red and the lower half white as a ghost. (I see you're from the UK. You lot don't tan. At all. Ever. You turn bright red just like I do.)
You'll look like our national football fans!
(I'm sure Mrs Oaktree agrees you're the most handsome 15 year old boy around though.)

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 2 users Like LadyDay's post
23-05-2017, 11:32 AM
(23-05-2017 09:19 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  This is me. With braids for some odd reason.

My Beloved has taken to wearing twin braids a lot, lately. I think it looks smashing on both of you!

[Image: 2ecnrs1.jpg]

Edit: That's a shot of her last week, checking out my new apartment and taking pics of our boys as they ran around looking at everything. I used the opportunity to sneak a shot of her, which she hates. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Super adorable, both of you, Oaktree! Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
23-05-2017, 11:40 AM
(23-05-2017 11:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 09:19 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  This is me. With braids for some odd reason.

My Beloved has taken to wearing twin braids a lot, lately. I think it looks smashing on both of you!

Edit: That's a shot of her last week, checking out my new apartment and taking pics of our boys as they ran around looking at everything. I used the opportunity to sneak a shot of her, which she hates. Big Grin

Awwww, she's so pretty!!!! Heart
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
23-05-2017, 11:45 AM
(23-05-2017 11:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Super pretty and I love her hair Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-05-2017, 11:47 AM
(23-05-2017 11:40 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 11:32 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  My Beloved has taken to wearing twin braids a lot, lately. I think it looks smashing on both of you!

Awwww, she's so pretty!!!! Heart

She's gorgeous, but she hates the way she looks in any photo she didn't pre-pose and take 15 versions of until she got it Just Right™. So me sneaking one of her is verboten! Heh. I don't get it. She takes my breath away every time I see her.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-05-2017, 11:48 AM
(23-05-2017 11:47 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 11:40 AM)Emma Wrote:  Awwww, she's so pretty!!!! Heart

She's gorgeous, but she hates the way she looks in any photo she didn't pre-pose and take 15 versions of until she got it Just Right™. So me sneaking one of her is verboten! Heh. I don't get it. She takes my breath away every time I see her.

*Swoon* So sweet Yes
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-05-2017, 11:50 AM
(23-05-2017 11:48 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 11:47 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  She's gorgeous, but she hates the way she looks in any photo she didn't pre-pose and take 15 versions of until she got it Just Right™. So me sneaking one of her is verboten! Heh. I don't get it. She takes my breath away every time I see her.

*Swoon* So sweet Yes

ikr?!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post