The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-05-2017, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 08:15 PM by DLJ.)
RE: The selfie thread
This is my favorite of all the pics she has sent me over the years, and it was just last week, as well. But unlike the previous one, it is actually a selfie! hehe

Picture removed on request

That, ladies and gents, is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World as far as I am aware. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-05-2017, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 08:16 PM by DLJ.)
(23-05-2017 11:54 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  This is my favorite of all the pics she has sent me over the years, and it was just last week, as well. But unlike the previous one, it is actually a selfie! hehe

Picture removed on request

That, ladies and gents, is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World as far as I am aware. Smile

She looks like a beautiful mermaid. And you are adorably sweet, she is absolutely beautiful.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
23-05-2017, 12:03 PM
That is the one who stuck by me through all of my ex's vicious attacks, who came to every court hearing/trial, and who visited me in every dark hole they moved me to... and who always made sure my son knew his daddy wanted to be there with him more than anything, so that my visits with them were the thing that kept me sane. She has shown me what real character is. And I know I'd have lost my mind, without her love to anchor me.

She's also a biologist, shares my sense of snarky humor, loves science and sci-fi as much as I do, and loves the same old, stupid movies I do... and we can have entire conversations in just quotes from those films! She's quiet while I flap my gums, right up to the moment it's time to burn me on some silly comment I made, and we both fall out laughing. Nothing has changed in all these years, except that we know one another better and love one another more.

She could be horse-face ugly, or burned by acid, or whatever, and I would still love her exactly the same. Her beauty has very, very little to do with how I feel about her, or why I desire her. But, all that said, she is still the most beautiful woman I know, and she still takes my breath away exactly as much as she did when I met her 12 years ago. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 9 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
23-05-2017, 12:08 PM
(23-05-2017 12:03 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That is the one who stuck by me through all of my ex's vicious attacks, who came to every court hearing/trial, and who visited me in every dark hole they moved me to... and who always made sure my son knew his daddy wanted to be there with him more than anything, so that my visits with them were the thing that kept me sane. She has shown me what real character is. And I know I'd have lost my mind, without her love to anchor me.

She's also a biologist, shares my sense of snarky humor, loves science and sci-fi as much as I do, and loves the same old, stupid movies I do... and we can have entire conversations in just quotes from those films! She's quiet while I flap my gums, right up to the moment it's time to burn me on some silly comment I made, and we both fall out laughing. Nothing has changed in all these years, except that we know one another better and love one another more.

She could be horse-face ugly, or burned by acid, or whatever, and I would still love her exactly the same. Her beauty has very, very little to do with how I feel about her, or why I desire her. But, all that said, she is still the most beautiful woman I know, and she still takes my breath away exactly as much as she did when I met her 12 years ago. Smile

She sounds like one of those rare people who is beautiful both inside and out...And a true match for you! Smile
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
23-05-2017, 12:11 PM
(23-05-2017 12:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 12:03 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  That is the one who stuck by me through all of my ex's vicious attacks, who came to every court hearing/trial, and who visited me in every dark hole they moved me to... and who always made sure my son knew his daddy wanted to be there with him more than anything, so that my visits with them were the thing that kept me sane. She has shown me what real character is. And I know I'd have lost my mind, without her love to anchor me.

She sounds like one of those rare people who is beautiful both inside and out...And a true match for you! Smile

They are a wonderful and beautiful couple! Thumbsup
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
23-05-2017, 12:16 PM

Heart
I hope my boyfriend feels anything like that about me. I know I do about him.
You are lovely! And she sounds amazing. She definitely is incredibly beautiful! And has awesome braids! Big Grin

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
[+] 4 users Like LadyDay's post
23-05-2017, 12:19 PM
(23-05-2017 12:16 PM)LadyDay Wrote:  

Heart
I hope my boyfriend feels anything like that about me. I know I do about him.
You are lovely! And she sounds amazing. She definitely is incredibly beautiful! And has awesome braids! Big Grin

ikr?! (I stole that line from Emma Tongue )
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-05-2017, 12:46 PM
The selfie thread
Tired and unshawed but more natural than photos uploaded earlier:

[Image: e1bf8fc6b05aa1b3c33cfc8c33847ced.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 13 users Like Szuchow's post
23-05-2017, 12:59 PM
(23-05-2017 12:46 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Tired and unshawed but more natural than photos uploaded earlier:

I'm liking the scruffy Szuchow Thumbsup Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-05-2017, 01:02 PM
(23-05-2017 12:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 12:46 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Tired and unshawed but more natural than photos uploaded earlier:

I'm liking the scruffy Szuchow Thumbsup Tongue
Tried to grow facial hair, it looked hillariously wrong. Now I'm just lazy and tired of using old fashioned razor hence the start of something that could be called beard in far future.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post