The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
24-05-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: The selfie thread
Ahhhh, that was fun. I needed that laugh. Thanks, TTA.

A few people on TTA have actually seen my mug before, but I won't be posting my more "updated" pictures here. Sorry. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
25-05-2017, 02:45 AM
(24-05-2017 11:01 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Handsome!

Blush cheers! Not very often I get any form of complement!

(24-05-2017 11:20 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm not sure why, but I expected you to be much older, Oak.

Good pic. Interested to see the "after".
Ha charming! I'm 29 this year Smile I'm very lucky in that I look younger than I am, plus I'm not overally tall (About 5' 11") which I think add's to my youthfull looking-ness.

Re: after - I'll wait for my skin colour to match up in the sun, as my former beard area is currently very white Laugh out load

(24-05-2017 11:21 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  @OakTree

You look like guy I finished University with.
Add me in the "generic looking european" group. I personally never went to university, but have met a lot of people that say I look like somebody they know. I've been told of dopelgangers all over the place lol.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
25-05-2017, 06:55 AM
(24-05-2017 10:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Ahhhh, that was fun. I needed that laugh. Thanks, TTA.

A few people on TTA have actually seen my mug before, but I won't be posting my more "updated" pictures here. Sorry. Undecided

Well, as someone who has seen Aliza, I can tell you she's very pretty. Think Sarah Silverman, but way prettier. And also, unless she's found the Fountain of Youth in Florida, she's much younger than her Enchantment Under the Sea selfie Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
25-05-2017, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2017 07:09 AM by Shai Hulud.)
(24-05-2017 10:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Ahhhh, that was fun. I needed that laugh. Thanks, TTA.

Wait...Aliza, are you telling me this isn't an actual selfie of you? You're not really a peacock?* Tongue (Totally get it though, I blurred out my face in the forum pic thread for what I imagine are similar privacy concerns.)

[Image: 1Rs1Njz.png]

*Because yeah, I'm totally a sandworm and able to type with no arms. Totally....see, I've got proof below, but some darn Fremen photobombed me when I put the selfie stick in the sand to get me coming up out of it.
[Image: c3K5xDj.png]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
25-05-2017, 07:10 AM
(25-05-2017 07:02 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  

Wait...Aliza, are you telling me this isn't an actual selfie of you? You're not really a peacock?* Tongue (Totally get it though, I blurred out my face in the forum pic thread for what I imagine are similar privacy concerns.)

*Because yeah, I'm totally a sandworm and able to type with no arms. Totally.

And you're not a sandworm?! Gasp Tongue This is why I have trust issues Weeping Tongue
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
25-05-2017, 07:12 AM
(25-05-2017 07:10 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:02 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Wait...Aliza, are you telling me this isn't an actual selfie of you? You're not really a peacock?* Tongue (Totally get it though, I blurred out my face in the forum pic thread for what I imagine are similar privacy concerns.)

*Because yeah, I'm totally a sandworm and able to type with no arms. Totally.

And you're not a sandworm?! Gasp Tongue This is why I have trust issues Weeping Tongue

You have trust issues? You just told me Aliza's not a superintelligent peacock! Tongue Next thing, you'll tell me that Rocketsurgeon isn't doing space surgeries, and can't remove those darn "Maker Hooks" from my ribs that those pesky desert dwellers keep throwing in there to try and bum a ride for their jihad. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
25-05-2017, 10:40 AM
(25-05-2017 06:55 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Well, as someone who has seen Aliza, I can tell you she's very pretty. Think Sarah Silverman, but way prettier. And also, unless she's found the Fountain of Youth in Florida, she's much younger than her Enchantment Under the Sea selfie Wink

As a matter of a fact, we do have a Fountain of Youth in Florida.

[Image: 400a2a128028ce5528f2585b76f799d0.jpg]

It really works!
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
25-05-2017, 11:27 AM
(25-05-2017 02:45 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 11:21 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  @OakTree

You look like guy I finished University with.
Add me in the "generic looking european" group. I personally never went to university, but have met a lot of people that say I look like somebody they know. I've been told of dopelgangers all over the place lol.

Maybe not so generic. Also years would fit too, said friend was 29.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
25-05-2017, 01:20 PM
The selfie thread
Out in the yard with the dog.

[Image: b126e3df89e466185de7fd2ea32056f3.jpg]

I give her a treat when we come back inside.

[Image: e5880bc0e1b49f8818c696f845801932.jpg]
[+] 11 users Like KUSA's post
25-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Awwwwwwww!
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post