The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-05-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: The selfie thread
(25-05-2017 01:20 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Out in the yard with the dog.

[Image: b126e3df89e466185de7fd2ea32056f3.jpg]

I give her a treat when we come back inside.

[Image: e5880bc0e1b49f8818c696f845801932.jpg]

Awwwww pupppyyyyy Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
25-05-2017, 03:12 PM
(25-05-2017 01:20 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Out in the yard with the dog.

[Image: b126e3df89e466185de7fd2ea32056f3.jpg]

I give her a treat when we come back inside.

[Image: e5880bc0e1b49f8818c696f845801932.jpg]

Cute li'l doggie.

Wingtips! Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
25-05-2017, 03:48 PM
(24-05-2017 10:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Ahhhh, that was fun. I needed that laugh. Thanks, TTA.

A few people on TTA have actually seen my mug before, but I won't be posting my more "updated" pictures here. Sorry. Undecided

I was fortunate enough to see it, Once Upon a Time.

You're a total babe, no doubt. (Then again, I have the major hots for Sarah Silverman, so that may have something to do with my opinion.) On the other hand, it's Jenny's heart and your brain that I think make you guys the most awesome. Like my Beloved, the visual appeal is just icing on a really tasty cake.

I understand why the concern about internet stalkers and/or uncomfortable approaches would be something worrisome for a female, on here, and so I get why you and Jennybee are/were so reluctant to post pics. It's a terrible shame. Undecided

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-05-2017, 04:31 PM
(25-05-2017 03:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 10:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Ahhhh, that was fun. I needed that laugh. Thanks, TTA.

A few people on TTA have actually seen my mug before, but I won't be posting my more "updated" pictures here. Sorry. Undecided

I was fortunate enough to see it, Once Upon a Time.

You're a total babe, no doubt. (Then again, I have the major hots for Sarah Silverman, so that may have something to do with my opinion.) On the other hand, it's Jenny's heart and your brain that I think make you guys the most awesome. Like my Beloved, the visual appeal is just icing on a really tasty cake.

I understand why the concern about internet stalkers and/or uncomfortable approaches would be something worrisome for a female, on here, and so I get why you and Jennybee are/were so reluctant to post pics. It's a terrible shame. Undecided

Thanks for the sweet words Heart I didn't post a ton of pics in the past because I was still in the atheist closet at my old job. It's awful that we live in a world where we fear for our livelihoods if we use the A word.

But, that said, you are also right to be careful of Internet stalker nuts. I had an issue on another forum which was quite scary. Luckily, it all blew over. But it definitely made me much more careful about any personal info I post on here about myself. Thanks again to Morondog, Yak, and Shai for your advice and helping me through that scary time.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
25-05-2017, 04:33 PM
The selfie thread
Everyone loves my dog but absolutely ignores her owner.

How about "you sure are handsome"?

I think y'all just like me for my cute puppy. Sad
[+] 4 users Like KUSA's post
25-05-2017, 04:48 PM
The selfie thread
(25-05-2017 03:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I understand why the concern about internet stalkers and/or uncomfortable approaches would be something worrisome for a female, on here, and so I get why you and Jennybee are/were so reluctant to post pics. It's a terrible shame. Undecided

The thought of stalkers makes me furious. They need to be removed from the gene pool.
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
25-05-2017, 04:49 PM
(25-05-2017 04:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Everyone loves my dog but absolutely ignores her owner.

Okay...,here goes....are you ready? Flattery in 3-2-1...You are soooooo handsome, work them angles Wink

You look nice too Kusa Smile

25-05-2017, 05:56 PM
(25-05-2017 04:33 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Everyone loves my dog but absolutely ignores her owner.

Jealous of the puppy?
[+] 1 user Likes Mary L. Mand's post
25-05-2017, 05:58 PM
The selfie thread
(25-05-2017 05:56 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  

Jealous of the puppy?

Yes.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
25-05-2017, 06:14 PM
(25-05-2017 05:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 05:56 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Jealous of the puppy?

Yes.

Laugh out load I liked his shoes! Laugh out load

Face it, bud. You are no competition for a puppy; no offense intended.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post