The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-05-2017, 06:27 PM
The selfie thread
(25-05-2017 06:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 05:58 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Yes.

Laugh out load I liked his shoes! Laugh out load

Face it, bud. You are no competition for a puppy; no offense intended.

Here, you can have the shoes. The puppy chewed one of the laces anyway.

[Image: 6682b4bf38bcabbba3ae77e9ea1ecd23.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like KUSA's post
25-05-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: The selfie thread
(25-05-2017 06:27 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 06:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Laugh out load I liked his shoes! Laugh out load

Face it, bud. You are no competition for a puppy; no offense intended.

Here, you can have the shoes. The puppy chewed one of the laces anyway.

[Image: 6682b4bf38bcabbba3ae77e9ea1ecd23.jpg]

Don't look like 12 EEEEE, so I'll pass.
26-05-2017, 03:25 AM
(25-05-2017 11:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Maybe not so generic. Also years would fit too, said friend was 29.
You got me, I'm really a time travelling university goer Cool

Seriously though, I have no idea. Not me though. Depending on where you live, my dad was very "promiscuous" back in the day, maybe he's my brother Laugh out load

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
26-05-2017, 11:30 AM
(26-05-2017 03:25 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 11:27 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Maybe not so generic. Also years would fit too, said friend was 29.
You got me, I'm really a time travelling university goer Cool

Seriously though, I have no idea. Not me though. Depending on where you live, my dad was very "promiscuous" back in the day, maybe he's my brother Laugh out load

Another time traveller caught. Timesream safe for a while.

To be more serious it's nothing unusual given the number of people in Europe.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
28-05-2017, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2017 05:14 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Picked my boy up as they left church and had a great afternoon together, including making funny faces at my phone while we enjoyed an all-you-can-eat pizza place.

[Image: jq0sr6.jpg]

Edit: Best part of the day was a brief conversation when I took my black overshirt off as the day heated up, because I had forgotten I was wearing an atheism teeshirt underneath. It says:

Mythical Creatures
Frankenstein's Monster
Abominable Snowman
Headless Horseman
Loch Ness Monster
Babe the Blue Ox
Mother Goose
Easter Bunny
Leprechaun
Santa Claus
Tooth Fairy
Werewolf
Mermaid
Unicorn
Phoenix
Cyclops
Dragon
Angel
Troll
GOD

(Bolded words are because they're bold on the shirt.)

He reads each of the words on the list, chuckles when he gets to the Santa Claus one and says "yep", and continues on until he gets to God. Doesn't miss a beat. He thinks about it for a moment, and I'm waiting for an awkward conversation with the kid who just left church... and he says, "It doesn't say zombies."

I replied, "Well that's because those are definitely real."

He giggled and said, "No, not really, they're just cool."

And we went about our day. I have never been happier. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 13 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-05-2017, 05:13 PM
(28-05-2017 05:09 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Picked my boy up as they left church and had a great afternoon together, including making funny faces at my phone while we enjoyed an all-you-can-eat pizza place.

I'm not quite sure how you can enjoy all you can eat pizza. You and the boy look great, though. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
28-05-2017, 05:15 PM
(28-05-2017 05:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 05:09 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Picked my boy up as they left church and had a great afternoon together, including making funny faces at my phone while we enjoyed an all-you-can-eat pizza place.

I'm not quite sure how you can enjoy all you can eat pizza. You and the boy look great, though. Big Grin

It's all you can eat pizza, how could you possibly not enjoy that?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 5 users Like JDog554's post
28-05-2017, 05:18 PM
(28-05-2017 05:13 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

Thanks!

He's really picky and only eats cheese pizza, or white-cheese-and-alfredo-sauce pizzas. Maybe one with some chicken on it, if that's all there is. The only way I can eat pizzas with SOME flavor is to take him to those places. But I mostly meant we were enjoying eating together, laughing and having fun at the pizza joint. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
28-05-2017, 05:51 PM

Edit: Best part of the day was a brief conversation when I took my black overshirt off as the day heated up, because I had forgotten I was wearing an atheism teeshirt underneath. It says:

Mythical Creatures
Frankenstein's Monster
Abominable Snowman
Headless Horseman
Loch Ness Monster
Babe the Blue Ox
Mother Goose
Easter Bunny
Leprechaun
Santa Claus
Tooth Fairy
Werewolf
Mermaid
Unicorn
Phoenix
Cyclops
Dragon
Angel
Troll
GOD

(Bolded words are because they're bold on the shirt.)

He reads each of the words on the list, chuckles when he gets to the Santa Claus one and says "yep", and continues on until he gets to God. Doesn't miss a beat. He thinks about it for a moment, and I'm waiting for an awkward conversation with the kid who just left church... and he says, "It doesn't say zombies."

I replied, "Well that's because those are definitely real."

He giggled and said, "No, not really, they're just cool."

And we went about our day. I have never been happier. Smile

Aw so cute! And I agree with him about the zombies Big Grin (I'm a crazed WD fan Hobo )
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
30-05-2017, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2017 10:00 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
[Image: eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL240...height=452]

I need a haircut. Dodgy

Also haven't combed it yet.

[+] 6 users Like GenesisNemesis's post