The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-06-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: The selfie thread
(02-06-2017 02:14 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 02:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I would still say no. It's just ew as a woman (if it's not a cultural thing).

Same here- sorry whateverist. Tongue

But even more, it would make my wife very uncomfortable to know someone was talking to me with pet names and I was okay with it.

Anyway- I know that's waaaaay off-topic! Let's get back to selfies! I wanna see more of your beautiful and handsome faces! Big Grin

It's nice to have a face to go with a name, for those that are comfortable sharing.

Fair enough. Here are three selfies from a recent Photo Booth session with my nephew. Only one of them is very lifelike as he really likes the special effects, but I'll leave you to guess which one.

[Image: 34893638802_fb8514422e_c.jpg]

[Image: 34893638192_19c88945a0_c.jpg]

[Image: 34670345510_218f97d192_c.jpg]

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like whateverist's post
02-06-2017, 03:01 PM
awwwwwww! Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
02-06-2017, 07:24 PM
(02-06-2017 01:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 11:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I've got lots of pet names for my lover. I ain't sharin' 'em, they're between her and me.

But don't you call each other your pet names out in public or around other people? I do without even realizing it, so for me I couldn't keep it secret even if I wanted too Laugh out load Tongue

In public "sweetie" or "hon", "dear" or "darlin'" is fine. But my pet names for her, no, they're not public. They're for her ears only.

I suspect it's part of their charm. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-06-2017, 02:33 AM
She took me to Rockfest 2017 for my birthday. I love this woman! Smile

[Image: 6qclc4.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 11 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
04-06-2017, 06:13 AM
(04-06-2017 02:33 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  She took me to Rockfest 2017 for my birthday. I love this woman! Smile

[Image: 6qclc4.jpg]

Great picture and Happy Birthday! Smile
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
04-06-2017, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 04:37 PM by SYZ.)
[Image: 34670345510_218f97d192_c.jpg]

Stone the flamin' crows mate.....

I can't believe your nephew has managed to grow such luxuriant facial hair! Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
06-06-2017, 10:04 AM
Some pics of me and the little miss.

Out and about in the last few weeks, (you can see how big she is now):
[Image: 0BNhHif.jpg]

Me and the wee girl at the "ice cream farm" being silly in random wheel-barrow chair things a little while ago:
[Image: YuNVZGm.jpg]

And me at my "maxium beard" from a few years back, I haven't gotten it this long since then lol. I'm on stag doo in Edinburgh here, and I'm veeeery drunk Laugh out load[Image: UsQ97Cl.jpg]

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 8 users Like OakTree500's post
06-06-2017, 10:05 AM
(06-06-2017 10:04 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Some pics of me and the little miss.

Out and about in the last few weeks, (you can see how big she is now):
[Image: 0BNhHif.jpg]

Me and the wee girl at the "ice cream farm" being silly in random wheel-barrow chair things a little while ago:
[Image: undefined.jpg]

And me at my "maxium beard" from a few years back, I haven't gotten it this long since then lol. I'm on stag doo in Edinburgh here, and I'm veeeery drunk Laugh out load[Image: UsQ97Cl.jpg]

Aw so cute! Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-06-2017, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 10:26 AM by OakTree500.)
She's as nuts as I am, so we have a good time doing most things lol.

Edit: she is also a little "mini-me" as well...The poor girl haha. I look exactly like my dad as well, the genetics in my family is crazy.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
06-06-2017, 10:39 AM
(06-06-2017 10:10 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  She's as nuts as I am, so we have a good time doing most things lol.

Edit: she is also a little "mini-me" as well...The poor girl haha. I look exactly like my dad as well, the genetics in my family is crazy.

That's so funny! I took my older son to his favorite pizza place (again) as a way of celebrating my birthday, yesterday. His mom is constantly calling him nuts/crazy. I made a funny comment while we were eating together, and he says "oooooooooh I get my crazy weirdness from YOU!"

It's true. He looks a lot like his mama, but his personality is much more heavily influenced by me. Evil_monster

It really is a wonderful thing to see "mini-you", and to hear them laugh at your little inside jokes, in a way you know no one else can make them laugh.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post