The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-06-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: The selfie thread
Looking good Jenny! *Cough*schwing*Cough*

A side note, my brother in law has downs syndrome, but used to be very active as part of a gymnastics team. Those days are long gone, (he's like 37 I think), but he sits exactly like that, and can like bend himself in half whilst doing it. It's insane. When I'm into my yoga I can just about fold forward, but I'm not naturally very bendy at all.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
12-06-2017, 05:24 AM
(12-06-2017 04:34 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Looking good Jenny! *Cough*schwing*Cough*

A side note, my brother in law has downs syndrome, but used to be very active as part of a gymnastics team. Those days are long gone, (he's like 37 I think), but he sits exactly like that, and can like bend himself in half whilst doing it. It's insane. When I'm into my yoga I can just about fold forward, but I'm not naturally very bendy at all.

Do you use yoga props in your practice?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-06-2017, 05:32 AM
(12-06-2017 05:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-06-2017 04:34 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Looking good Jenny! *Cough*schwing*Cough*

Do you use yoga props in your practice?

Props? I didn't know there was such a thing lol. I have a mat and myself haha. Are there things you can use/get that help with flexibility at all?

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
12-06-2017, 05:34 AM
(12-06-2017 05:32 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(12-06-2017 05:24 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Do you use yoga props in your practice?

Props? I didn't know there was such a thing lol. I have a mat and myself haha. Are there things you can use/get that help with flexibility at all?

Yeah, there are yoga blocks, straps, blankets, yoga wheels, bolster.
12-06-2017, 05:39 AM
(12-06-2017 05:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-06-2017 05:32 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Props? I didn't know there was such a thing lol. I have a mat and myself haha. Are there things you can use/get that help with flexibility at all?

Yeah, there are yoga blocks, straps, blankets, yoga wheels, bolster.
Oooooh, cool ok. (I'm obviously a massive novice then), but that sounds awesome. I'll check that out!

[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
14-06-2017, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2017 08:09 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
Took these shots over the weekend, with my boys.

[Image: 28st3yt.jpg]

Making funny faces at the camera is always an entertainment winner.
[Image: 14w98g8.jpg]

The youngster wanted some of the lemon we had been chopping to put in the tea...

[Image: t7fv4n.jpg]

That face is priceless! He kept eating it, though. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 13 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
14-06-2017, 08:05 AM
(14-06-2017 08:03 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Took these shots over the weekend, with my boys.

[Image: 28st3yt.jpg]

The youngster wanted some of the lemon we had been chopping to put in the tea...

[Image: t7fv4n.jpg]

That face is priceless! He kept eating it, though. Big Grin

Your kids are adorable. Your little baby with the lemon--so cute!
14-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Looking good RS! Your kiddies are super cute as well, especially the lemon muncher haha. The bigger lad looks just like you. You'll have to do what my dad did when I was young, pass him off as your brother XD

[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
14-06-2017, 11:41 AM
(14-06-2017 08:13 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Looking good RS!

I got badly sunburned at Rockfest and hadn't been able to shave for a week, at that point... yes, that's a week's worth of facial hair, for me, which is why I've never gone with the recent trend of wearing a beard... so I feel I look like a bum, in that shot.

But thanks! Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
15-06-2017, 08:11 PM
I need to get my bangs cut Big Grin

[Image: 2s961jc,jpg]
[+] 12 users Like jennybee's post