The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-06-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The selfie thread
You got some nice looking choppers there. What's your dental hygiene routine?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2017, 07:34 PM
(26-06-2017 06:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I totally understand why people don't want to post selfies on an atheist forum as I've said on here before. Luckily, I live in a progressive part of the country, but even still at my old job, I couldn't be "out out" as an atheist or it could have potentially cost me my job.

I also worked as a personal trainer part-time and the owner was a hardcore Christian--even playing Christian music at the gym on occasion, despite the fact that members came from all different backgrounds. Yeah, I would definitely have been gone faster than you can say Jeebus if I mentioned the A word there. Ya know 'cause you can't have a non-Christian teaching Zumba classes and strength training Rolleyes

It's an odd state of affairs as I belong to several other forums and not once did I think twice about posting pics--here--totally different story--as I had to think of all the ramifications if someone saw my pic and recognized me on TTA.

That is so strange. I live as an open atheist here in Central Texas. I don't go around bleating about it, but I don't hide it -- my boss, coworkers, and many of our customers know this, and no one says anything to me at all. As long as I don't shout it from my lungs, they don't seem to care at all -- which is the way I like it.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-06-2017, 07:36 PM
(30-06-2017 07:30 PM)ImFred Wrote:  You got some nice looking choppers there. What's your dental hygiene routine?

Looks like she brushes her teeth every so often, but I'm a Texan. This shit can get mystifying.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-06-2017, 07:38 PM
(25-06-2017 06:03 AM)ImFred Wrote:  We need a fuck face selfie thread.

Here's mine:

[Image: 15q6icp.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
30-06-2017, 07:42 PM
(30-06-2017 07:34 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 06:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I totally understand why people don't want to post selfies on an atheist forum as I've said on here before. Luckily, I live in a progressive part of the country, but even still at my old job, I couldn't be "out out" as an atheist or it could have potentially cost me my job.

I also worked as a personal trainer part-time and the owner was a hardcore Christian--even playing Christian music at the gym on occasion, despite the fact that members came from all different backgrounds. Yeah, I would definitely have been gone faster than you can say Jeebus if I mentioned the A word there. Ya know 'cause you can't have a non-Christian teaching Zumba classes and strength training Rolleyes

It's an odd state of affairs as I belong to several other forums and not once did I think twice about posting pics--here--totally different story--as I had to think of all the ramifications if someone saw my pic and recognized me on TTA.

That is so strange. I live as an open atheist here in Central Texas. I don't go around bleating about it, but I don't hide it -- my boss, coworkers, and many of our customers know this, and no one says anything to me at all. As long as I don't shout it from my lungs, they don't seem to care at all -- which is the way I like it.

I worked with a lot of elderly clients (and their families) coordinating their care. Many of them were Christians.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-06-2017, 08:26 PM
(30-06-2017 07:04 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I need to redeem my other selfie with one where I look happy Smile
Summer freckles out in full-force!

[Image: 9578103y.jpg]

Did you dip dye your hair? It looks pink at the bottom--if so--very cool Thumbsup
30-06-2017, 08:29 PM
I brush twice a day with this thing:

[Image: 8ba2e1af-af9d-48fa-becb-725d702891e9.jpg...0,300_.jpg]

and visit the dentist at least twice a year. lol

jennybee, I love dip dyed hair! It fades really quickly, but I love how it looks when it has faded to a soft pink Smile

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
30-06-2017, 08:31 PM
(30-06-2017 08:29 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I brush twice a day with this thing:

[Image: 8ba2e1af-af9d-48fa-becb-725d702891e9.jpg...0,300_.jpg]

and visit the dentist at least twice a year. lol

jennybee, I loved dip dyed hair! It fades really quickly, but I love how it looks when it has faded to a soft pink Smile

Cool Thumbsup I like it! And I'm glad to hear you are keeping up with proper dental hygiene Wink
30-06-2017, 08:36 PM
lol. I do like clean teeth. Smile

I think my hair has been every color of the rainbow at one point or another. Just call me Skittles!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
30-06-2017, 08:51 PM
(30-06-2017 08:36 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  lol. I do like clean teeth. Smile

I think my hair has been every color of the rainbow at one point or another. Just call me Skittles!

I bought some hair coloring pens. They're not permanent-but you can literally draw on your hair with various colors creating highlights and lowlights. I'm liking them.