The selfie thread and any of the pictures taken of you thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-05-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: The selfie thread
One last image. The paternal family mansion in the Hungarian village of Kisker. It is said that his family owned the village with all the inhabitants until 1782 when Josef II abolished indentured servitude. I went there in 1990, after the Iron Curtain fell. It's now a Kindergarden.

[Image: Scannen0012.jpg]

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like abaris's post
22-05-2017, 03:46 PM
The selfie thread
(22-05-2017 10:11 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Edit: I've decided to take this down. I just keep re-reading it and frowning even more. I'd appreciate it if you could edit yours as well, Jennybee. Sorry. Undecided

Hey man, don't be frowning. You are among friends here.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
22-05-2017, 04:16 PM
(22-05-2017 02:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, you haven't truly lived until you've seen Turkeyburner's snipple pics Big Grin BTW, where is TB?

I'm still alive... this is first I've been on TTA in a while (other than skimming the recent thread titles). Half my life is so awesome that I am enjoying it to its fullest and simply haven't gotten online much. The other half of my life is beating the ever living poop out of me and leaves me no time breathe, let alone get online. It's possibly the strangest time of my life ever. The good times are worth the beatings. So, I'll survive. I think. If I get a chance, I'll post a selfie soon!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 5 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
22-05-2017, 04:30 PM
(22-05-2017 04:16 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 02:02 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, you haven't truly lived until you've seen Turkeyburner's snipple pics Big Grin BTW, where is TB?

I'm still alive... this is first I've been on TTA in a while (other than skimming the recent thread titles). Half my life is so awesome that I am enjoying it to its fullest and simply haven't gotten online much. The other half of my life is beating the ever living poop out of me and leaves me no time breathe, let alone get online. It's possibly the strangest time of my life ever. The good times are worth the beatings. So, I'll survive. I think. If I get a chance, I'll post a selfie soon!

Oh good, I'm glad u r doing well Hug I'm sorry about the poopy parts though Sad
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
22-05-2017, 04:41 PM
(22-05-2017 01:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 09:05 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Also: I'll post a selfie, in the next day or so. I'm pending a haircut and a beard shave lol. Maybe do a before an after Laugh out load

Okay, but there are only nudes from here on out Laugh out load Wink Tongue

....KIDDING!! I had to add that in or I'll get a warning if people start posting their nekkid asses on here Tongue

I'm still waiting on this Naked Salad I was promised in the other thread Laugh out load

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
22-05-2017, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2017 05:14 PM by jennybee.)
(22-05-2017 04:41 PM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 01:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Okay, but there are only nudes from here on out Laugh out load Wink Tongue

....KIDDING!! I had to add that in or I'll get a warning if people start posting their nekkid asses on here Tongue

I'm still waiting on this Naked Salad I was promised in the other thread Laugh out load

I hope you're a fan of Richard Simmons Laugh out load

[Image: simmons-nude-in-salad.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
22-05-2017, 05:20 PM
(22-05-2017 05:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 04:41 PM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I'm still waiting on this Naked Salad I was promised in the other thread Laugh out load

Gasp [stabs out eyes with salad fork]
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
22-05-2017, 06:05 PM
(22-05-2017 04:16 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  

Hang in there, brotha. Changes always make for intense times.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-05-2017, 07:27 AM
(22-05-2017 04:41 PM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I'm still waiting on this Naked Salad I was promised in the other thread Laugh out load

Ahhh beautiful. Just don't call him trans or you'll get sued for defamation. Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
23-05-2017, 07:31 AM
(23-05-2017 07:27 AM)Emma Wrote:  

Ahhh beautiful. Just don't call him trans or you'll get sued for defamation. Shocking

You made me want to look that story up Tongue I am so out of the loop I didn't even hear about this story Hobo Time to go back to reading Perez Hilton to get all my latest Hollywood gossip, I've been lapsing Wink