The shroud of Turin isn't a forgery!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2013, 03:18 PM
RE: The shroud of Turin isn't a forgery!
(01-07-2013 03:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-07-2013 02:57 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I've already stated I think it was produced by light emitted at a perpendicular angle from the body, "up", which burnt the shroud. That is the best I've seen on the subject and Occam's Razor agrees.

You actually think anyone here cares anything about your opinion about anything ?
They don't.

I care. Makes me feel good about myself. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:You actually think anyone here cares anything about your opinion about anything ?
They don't.

I can hear you not responding to my posts in your posted responses loud and clear.
02-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:Did I miss it? How are we explaining the fact that the burial cloths as described in the Bible do not at all match the Turin shroud?

Interesting, I've heard BB say "Shroud unlike ancient burial cloths" but this is new. Please quote the Bible and explain the issues.
02-07-2013, 11:21 AM
(02-07-2013 10:54 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
Quote:Did I miss it? How are we explaining the fact that the burial cloths as described in the Bible do not at all match the Turin shroud?

Interesting, I've heard BB say "Shroud unlike ancient burial cloths" but this is new. Please quote the Bible and explain the issues.

Stop trying to quote me when I never said it.
I appreciate that you think I'm the world expert on everything Weeping
but it's not me, it's the archaeology.

http://www.shroud.com/bar.htm
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...m-leprosy/
http://www.bibleandscience.com/archaeolo...dturin.htm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
John 15:16 : "You did not choose me, I chose you, so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last"

Lots of fruits in beligion.
02-07-2013, 01:06 PM
No, I heard you "say" it on this forum. That's a concession of convenience, like when you say I said something when I quote someone. But going forward, if you like, I'll refer more often to the fact that you appeal to authority incessantly and have never written anything original that wasn't an ad hom attack. Do you have any opinions of your own?
02-07-2013, 01:22 PM
John 19 and 20.

Strips (plural) of linen. A separate cloth had been wrapped around his head. Not one big shroud.
[+] 1 user Likes TwoCultSurvivor's post
02-07-2013, 01:30 PM
(02-07-2013 01:06 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  No, I heard you "say" it on this forum. That's a concession of convenience, like when you say I said something when I quote someone. But going forward, if you like, I'll refer more often to the fact that you appeal to authority incessantly and have never written anything original that wasn't an ad hom attack. Do you have any opinions of your own?

You seemed to have missed...
[Image: zzr.gif]

[Image: jesus-says-meme-generator-go-back-and-tr...8abb89.jpg]
I am not sure why anyone even bothers responding to PJ, the
dishonesty is astounding.

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
02-07-2013, 01:32 PM
(02-07-2013 01:06 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  No, I heard you "say" it on this forum. That's a concession of convenience, like when you say I said something when I quote someone. But going forward, if you like, I'll refer more often to the fact that you appeal to authority incessantly and have never written anything original that wasn't an ad hom attack. Do you have any opinions of your own?

In other words it's another lie. Do you have any opinions of your own that are not copy- pasted from fundie web sites ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
John 15:16 : "You did not choose me, I chose you, so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last"

Lots of fruits in beligion.