The silliest, funniest, and most absurd thing that _____ beleives.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: The silliest, funniest, and most absurd thing that _____ beleives.
It's not mainstream, or Christian......

But, The Church of All Worlds (now defunct I think), based it's beliefs and practices on Robert Heinlein's science fiction book "A Stranger in A Strange Land". Can you 'grok' that one?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Hey I saw a picture online some months back of some sort of ceremony in which a human skull was being held up on a pillow....I never did find out what that was about but would love to know (I think)

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2012, 10:24 PM
(10-10-2012 12:27 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  BTW that cannibalism thing .... up it a "power of 10 ridiculous" as in Hebrew culture, drinking blood was an "abomination", and it would have made a Jew of Jesus' day "gag" or vomit. It would be like someone today actually eating sh1t.

I don't know about that. If someone held a gun to my head and told me I either had to drink blood or eat some shit, I would think back to the "2 girls one cup video" and go with the blood thing. The 2 are not anywhere near equal.
10-10-2012, 10:25 PM
It's always the young-earthers that get to me; they have excuses for everything they believe that goes against science or reason.

Some of my favourites;

Why are there dinosaur bones? Because God put them there to test our faith in his word.
Why are there diseases and disasters? Because God is testing us like he did with Job.
Why does carbon dating show artifacts to be older than 9000 years? It doesn't - carbon dating is wrong - see this video about how carbon dating shows living muscles as though they are thousands of years old. But I have a video debunking that notion because muscles are an exc - That video was made by X, and he is a moron atheist propaganda liar retard!!!

If it disagrees with you it is wrong, wrong, wrong. Sometimes I think there has to be something physically different with their brains for them to be able to believe that stuff...

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
11-10-2012, 12:52 AM
So I never read this thread until now. I laughed so hard. Some stuff I had never heard, some I've heard so many times. But then I became so sad. This stuff is so obvious- the truth- and these people are so mind-fucked into believing their delusion. The PROOF is right in front of them and they excuse it.

I'll add mine. When I was an alter server (13 yr/o) I remember the priest taking a bowl and filling it with tap water. He said (quote!) "Now it is plain city water." Then he does the sign of the cross. "Now it can forgive all your sins." Then he looks up at me gleefully.

That was happy but sad.