The slavery chip on the shoulder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2013, 09:43 AM
The slavery chip on the shoulder
Black people have a slavery chip on their shoulder, they are trying to use this card to get whatever they want. It's gotten to a point where other races have to tred on eggshells around them to keep them happy and it's gotten to a point where they get jobs just because they are black! It is ludicris really...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: The slavery chip on the shoulder
slavery was normal, and frankly justified.
[+] 1 user Likes namiloveyou's post
08-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Precisely, it was a great way of getting things done cheaply. Now that its gone the world is in economic meltdown
08-01-2013, 09:54 AM
it will come back in 100 years or so, don't worry lol...
08-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Ah, I'm so glad you two have found each other Namiloveyou and HailMeNow!

Now, run along and rape and kill each other. I'm sure you'll both enjoy that. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
08-01-2013, 09:56 AM
yeah... and all morals are subjective... ha...
08-01-2013, 09:57 AM
(08-01-2013 09:55 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah, I'm so glad you two have found each other Namiloveyou and HailMeNow!

Now, run along and rape and kill each other. I'm sure you'll both enjoy that. Drinking Beverage
Once again proved my point about Americans, kill people if they think differently to you. No wonder there's so many social issues in America!
08-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Shit troll meet new troll. Or is it same troll sock puppeting? Consider

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
08-01-2013, 09:58 AM
(08-01-2013 09:54 AM)namiloveyou Wrote:  it will come back in 100 years or so, don't worry lol...
Actually I believe sooner, it only takes a few people to start a revolution...and when somebody comes out and says that the economic meltdown is because theres too many immigrants ill be pay back time woo
08-01-2013, 10:03 AM
(08-01-2013 09:57 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Shit troll meet new troll. Or is it same troll sock puppeting? Consider
ok.

so you post all the while "morals are subjective" and then you baulk at any "bad" comment?

Do you even have a congruent moral view? it's kind of like a theist saying "my God tells me it's wrong to kill in all instances, but he also says I can kill in self-defence" without clarifying the nuance.

As morals are subjective, there can be no "more desirable" states. Whatever the majority deems fit is moral, period.