The solution to ending "racism" - Mix 'em up!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: The solution to ending "racism" - Mix 'em up!
(03-08-2013 12:49 PM)JAH Wrote:  As much as I like cultural diversity I do believe that more mixed "race" (a false term in any biological sense) people is a positive for the whole.

Wrong. It is dysgenic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes janthuffy's post
03-08-2013, 01:15 PM
(03-08-2013 12:49 PM)JAH Wrote:  ...
mules (by the way keep your distance from mules if you are not familiar with them).

Whether I may have been or may not have been familiar with my mule is no business of yours?

Whatever you've heard...

I deny it!

Shocking

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
03-08-2013, 01:19 PM
(03-08-2013 09:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 04:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Is that not obvious?

I swear that the same town-planning-type-person after his or her success in Cardiff and Reading and almost any UK town that you can think of, moved to Wellington and did the same design there.

Yawn!

Wink

Ohh, yea yawn.
But I thought you meant in relation to people.

Yeah! That too.

You've heard that opposites attract?

I'm into attraction.

Smile

03-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Familiar does not necessarily mean "familiar". It can mean to know and be accustomed to. If any one cares one of my favorite stories is a discussion of mules with a drover and our respective mules on the John Muir trail, his being the usual, mine being my sons. I found his more attractive. Fancy that.
03-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Racism? Historians say, every time the economy of Germany went to shit, Germans started hating Jews. Jews, who were just living there for centuries. Even the Jews who were dressed all normal, all popular and working in offices, like Franz Kafka. No matter what, when German economy got fucked up, Germans found their Jews to hang no matter of their visual mimicry. The last time it happened, it was the Great Depression of 1929 and took a couple of years to reach Germany. It swept through in about 1934-36 and I heard around that time it got into power some Austrian chancellor Schicktelgruber, a.k.a. Hiedler, a.k.a. Hitler. I heard he was a real racist asshole.

Now, blacks had it even worse, they were for centuries balls-deep in New World's economy, so to speak. Freeing them ruined some good plantations, which was a real unpopular step in the South. It got better thanks to the end of apartheid and MLK's life on the line. But then the U.S. govt. wanted to HELP the blacks. By taking the white money and giving it to black unwed mothers. But the money have this bad property, if you give them to someone, suddenly there's more someones wanting more money. Guess what, black population became full of unwed mothers out of work, waiting in the line for welfare money. So my liberal economy teachers say.
Blacks used to be pretty decent citizens, working, married and with families. Religious too, that gives a sense of community. After the government "helped" them, they're almost like Gypsies and Native Americans in government-regulated reservations. And whites founded their own churches.

So, my preliminary conclusion based on available data is this.
Economy causes racism and economy + government makes it worse. If a 100 white guys should independently decide to fire a white employee or a black employee, I don't even want to know what the result would be. Mixed classes of kids should help a little, I'm definitely in favor of that, but the economy still needs fixing.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
03-08-2013, 02:53 PM
We are all, to some degree all born blank slates. It is of my opinion that Racism is taught to the younger generations, not maliciously or purposely, but indirectly.

We are all so different though, individually and grouped off in different societies, that I dont believe that "isms" will ever stop. Even if we all interbreed so there was no difference in colour there would always be something.

You want to come to the UK. This place is flooded with different cultures now. It is beginning to tear the country apart as people point fingers at different things to hate, causing people to overlook the bigger picture.

[Image: GoHome.jpg]

[Image: go-home-400x298.png]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-08-2013, 03:00 PM
(03-08-2013 02:53 PM)bemore Wrote:  We are all, to some degree all born blank slates. It is of my opinion that Racism is taught to the younger generations, not maliciously or purposely, but indirectly.

We are all so different though, individually and grouped off in different societies, that I dont believe that "isms" will ever stop. Even if we all interbreed so there was no difference in colour there would always be something.

You want to come to the UK. This place is flooded with different cultures now. It is beginning to tear the country apart as people point fingers at different things to hate, causing people to overlook the bigger picture.

[Image: GoHome.jpg]

[Image: go-home-400x298.png]

What does the bit about 'home office' mean? Something to do with the UK's immigration labor laws? I know you can't immigrate the UK without having a job lined up.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2013, 03:13 PM
(03-08-2013 03:00 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  What does the bit about 'home office' mean? Something to do with the UK's immigration labor laws? I know you can't immigrate to the UK without having a job lined up.

Go home vans

Also slightly related.......

Legally,totally powerless stopchecks of people checking for "Illegals"

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-08-2013, 03:15 PM
(03-08-2013 12:25 AM)janthuffy Wrote:  solution to ending "racism"

You're right Fstratzero, it does make sense.

And about "mixing up races"... I might hate Beyonce's music, but I would still bang her if she asked me to.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
(03-08-2013 03:13 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 03:00 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  What does the bit about 'home office' mean? Something to do with the UK's immigration labor laws? I know you can't immigrate to the UK without having a job lined up.

Go home vans

Also slightly related.......

Legally,totally powerless stopchecks of people checking for "Illegals"

Ohh NVM! I forgot 'Home Office' is what you guys call the state department. I thought people where claiming to have home offices to stay in the country.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user