The solution to science arguments against creations age.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: The solution to science arguments against creations age.
(06-03-2014 06:17 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Why stop at 6000, why not yesterday, or five minutes ago, or just NOW! amazing! we're just been actually born! happy birthday everyone!
Damn, I wish I saw this yesterday when you posted it. Now I can no longer say I wasn't born yesterday. Smile

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 05:04 PM
God was never great at creating universes... And this one was going terribly. He had always been lazy; a procrastinator. The predicted evolution was nowhere near where it should be, and he was going to get an F. There were only 6000 years until his project was to be presented. The only way around it was to cheat. He scrapped what he had and started fresh. In just 6 days he built a universe, complete with in-transit photons and geological layers. It was a perfect fake... Not a trace of his interference to be found.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
07-03-2014, 05:28 PM
You know what maybe that he had just six days to create the universe would explain why it contains so many fuckups like hunger, cancer and religion.
He was in a hurry.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
07-03-2014, 08:07 PM
(06-03-2014 05:42 PM)Sceadwian Wrote:  From a LOGICALLY empirical result of the known observable universe...

Goalpost-moving word salad much?

Quote:I'm not trying to prove anything here,

Really? Sure doesn't look like it.

Quote: but I understand your thoughts.

I doubt that seriously.

Quote:What you don't understand is that the theist, or a believer has NO concept of empirical knowledge regardless of statements.

Um, we understand that COMPLETELY. Do you seriously think we were born fucking yesterday?

Quote:I assure you many anti-theists statements are just as bad.

Strawman much? Citation needed or STFU.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
08-03-2014, 04:53 PM
The cult of Dawkins is well and truly underway and gaining momentum, sadly. The facts are being distorted and don't even get me started on the evolution-fairytale.

~ Miss Meng
08-03-2014, 04:56 PM
(08-03-2014 04:53 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  The cult of Dawkins is well and truly underway and gaining momentum, sadly. The facts are being distorted and don't even get me started on the evolution-fairytale.

~ Miss Meng

You forgot to mention what those "facts" are Miss M.
Please don't start. Every week we get another crazy (not unlike yourself) who tells us it's wrong. There is not a shred of evidence to point to it's error, and mountains in favor of it. Missy go to grade school ? I think not.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-03-2014, 05:00 PM
(08-03-2014 04:53 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  The cult of Dawkins is well and truly underway and gaining momentum, sadly. The facts are being distorted and don't even get me started on the evolution-fairytale.

~ Miss Meng

Really, you are throwing out the old "Cult of Dawkins" trash out here?

Listen you, if you have a problem with the science how about you step up to the plate at take a swing at it in the arena of legitimate science?

It has been said for years now: if you object to the science start disproving it in peer-review.

Otherwise sit back down in your chair and keep quite 'till you can.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-03-2014, 06:13 PM

~ Miss Meng

Oh, fuck off. Dawkins is a a scientist, a writer, and communicator of science. There is no 'cult', you twit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-03-2014, 06:16 PM

~ Miss Meng

Why do you keep avoiding debate like a coward?
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
08-03-2014, 07:00 PM
(08-03-2014 06:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  Oh, fuck off. Dawkins is a a scientist, a writer, and communicator of science. There is no 'cult', you twit.

Dawkins, a scientist? What in? Confusion-education? LOL.

~ Miss Meng
Gimme dem noodles.