The strange inaction of conspiracy theorists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2012, 08:31 PM
The strange inaction of conspiracy theorists
I've noticed from listening to cranks who promote conspiratorial thinking, like Jeff Rense and Alex Jones, that they and their guests name real people, with known places of work and residence and covered with skins visible to the human eye, and call them malefactors who have secret plans to do horrific things to the rest of us, like making us "depopulate" through vaccines, fluoridation of our water and other forms of magical poisoning.

If they really believe that, why don't they point out that bullets and shrapnel don't bounce off these people's bodies, and put out the idea that assassinating a few of them would stop their evil plans and save us? Neoconservatives have done that for years regarding political figures in countries they don't like, for example when they advocated that the U.S. invade Iraq and effect regime change by killing Saddam Hussein and his sons. President Obama, on a smaller scale, ordered a hit on Osama bin Laden. If politicians and their supporters can advocate the murder of public figures, and then carry out these murders when their side gets into power, why don't Rense, Jones and similar woo peddlers publish lists of the alleged conspirators they would like to see assassinated?

The fact that they don't do that suggests to me that the conspiracies they talk about don't really exist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2012, 12:15 PM
RE: The strange inaction of conspiracy theorists
Doing that shit is evil. Truthers are convinced that they're good. Elements of conspiracy theory are factual, but those separating elements from that compound only seems to result in the separator being labeled a conspiracy theorist. Bemore on this forum is ok with such a label, he's a good guy; I'm thoroughly evil; call me that shit in person you're risking your life.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-01-2012, 07:56 AM
I remember this one conspiracy theorist. He claimed that he had worked in the Area 51, and seen a real-life functioning UFO. In the same interview he said that the "Government would to anything to make me silent" Well, good for you. I see no reason why US Gov. would keep such a dangerous person alive and preaching his "truths" about alien lifeforms. I mean, like it really would be a problem to take a one single person out of business when the Government has the control over the worlds most powerful intelligence agencies. And if the stakes would be rally that high, he would be dead. People are getting killed for just telling bad things about drug kartell leaders in Mexico, how could they allow such person to live who knows way too much about US deals with extraterrestrial empires?
[+] 3 users Like LordiDraken's post
27-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Because they are unsure of themselves.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
04-02-2012, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 11:51 PM by advancedatheist.)
(27-01-2012 11:36 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Because they are unsure of themselves.

I think they just want a cheap way to feel important. Otherwise they seem like losers to me.

(21-01-2012 07:56 AM)LordiDraken Wrote:  I remember this one conspiracy theorist. He claimed that he had worked in the Area 51, and seen a real-life functioning UFO. In the same interview he said that the "Government would to anything to make me silent" Well, good for you. I see no reason why US Gov. would keep such a dangerous person alive and preaching his "truths" about alien lifeforms. I mean, like it really would be a problem to take a one single person out of business when the Government has the control over the worlds most powerful intelligence agencies. And if the stakes would be rally that high, he would be dead. People are getting killed for just telling bad things about drug kartell leaders in Mexico, how could they allow such person to live who knows way too much about US deals with extraterrestrial empires?

Strategic assassinations happen in the real world. Somebody has bumped off Iranian nuclear scientists, which makes excellent sense. Nuclear physics and engineering require people with high IQ's and long attentions spans who can master difficult material, and they remain scarce in any generation. You can't replace them easily the way you can replace run of the mill soldiers.
05-02-2012, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 09:44 AM by bemore.)
Think about what you are saying OP..........you want certain members of the conspiracy community to call for people to be murdered???

That is just a ridiculous notion because

1: How many people are actually killers......or could see themselves killing another human being???

2: They would get shut down almost instantly and be accused of terrorism.....it would be picked up by the "mainstream" media and people like me would be all thrown into the same category of murdering bastards.......we would become the "enemy"

OP you obviously think we are all mad cunts so I imagine that your focus is biased and that you probably dont look for any action groups.....of which there are hundreds if not thousands out there that are combating this shit system in different ways....for too long have people been getting murdered for agendas so I can obviously only speak for myself and say that If I was to go out and murder people then I would then be just as bad as the very system that I am combating. That wouldnt bring about any real change as other people would just fill the void of the murdered person.....its the whole system that needs to change and killing people aint gonna do that.

Dont worry though.......they have plenty of ways of "demonising us" and one example I give is this game being released next year.

There isnt any "inaction" of where I live.........I myself (with the help of others) have organised many events where I live to awaken discussion and to actually get people to think.......On PA systems I hold talks asking people if they feel that they have democracy......that they feel that they have a voice on political going ons in the world......I hand out flyers that say this.

Quote:Money is not created by government but by banks. They create and lend money to governments in much the same way as they give you a credit card. The credit available maxes, finance implodes, money supply runs short, governments stop spending and you are out of a job. Very few governments run there own banks (the UK included) but those that do often have successful economies and living standards are better. On the other hand privatised banking cartels (like in the UK) have been a disaster as history shows because there system is deeply flawed.

Banks create credit (money from thin air) that must be paid back with interest so repayments constantly outstrip loans, so more loans have to be created to keep the system going (more money created out of thin air by private banks)

It started off simply enough. In the 17th century people left the gold with goldsmiths for safekeeping. In return they were issued with receipts which we call banknotes. As people would only collect there gold around 10% of the time this meant that the goldsmiths could lend out 10 times as much in banknotes. Today we call this Fractional Reserve Banking.

Today banks finance our goverment, they control the nations money supply. Only the interest is ever paid. Which means that all of the tax you pay today doesn’t go towards building new schools, new hospitals or anything towards running the country. All taxs go to these private banks to pay off the interest on the loans the government has signed up for.

Hard pill to swallow right??? But true none the less.

So instead of going to private banks why don’t the government simply create there own banks, which they own 100% in this way it would be a co-operative where the interest and profits are recycled for the people. Not for the bankers benefits. This would instantly mean lower taxation, improved public services and less expensive infrastructure.

So again I must apologise if I want to live in a better world.......again I apologise if I actually know how the "ponzi" scheme of the economy actually works......Im sorry if I understand that the "mainstream" media only educates the people to one side of a incomplete story that will only gain support for an agenda that your goverment has in plan.......im sorry if I try to educate people.....not for my benefit but for the benefit of the next generations who have to put up with this shit once I depart this plane of existence.

Covers money loosely...(is not 100% complete)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-02-2012, 10:05 AM
(05-02-2012 09:27 AM)bemore Wrote:  Think about what you are saying OP..........you want certain members of the conspiracy community to call for people to be murdered???

That is just a ridiculous notion because

1: How many people are actually killers......or could see themselves killing another human being???

2: They would get shut down almost instantly and be accused of terrorism.....it would be picked up by the "mainstream" media and people like me would be all thrown into the same category of murdering bastards.......we would become the "enemy"

Timothy McVeigh murdered my aunt Frances Williams, among others, based on conspiracy thinking. His terrorist act didn't lead to any kind of "shut down," mass arrests, locking up thousands of American "patriots" in FEMA camps and the similar nonsense you hear about from the likes of Alex Jones.

Quote:Today banks finance our goverment, they control the nations money supply. Only the interest is ever paid. Which means that all of the tax you pay today doesn’t go towards building new schools, new hospitals or anything towards running the country. All taxs go to these private banks to pay off the interest on the loans the government has signed up for.

The Federal Reserve System refunds almost all the interest it makes back to the U.S. Treasury:

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/108xx/doc1087...ter4.shtml

Quote:Receipts from the Federal Reserve System
The earnings of the Federal Reserve System are counted as revenues when they are remitted to the Treasury. The amount of those remittances reflects the income generated by the various activities of the Federal Reserve less the cost of generating that income. Federal Reserve income has a variety of sources: interest on Treasury and other securities the Federal Reserve holds, interest on loans to banks, fees on services rendered to banks, and gains (or losses) on holdings of foreign-denominated assets. The Federal Reserve pays interest—currently at a rate close to the federal funds rate—on reserves held at the Federal Reserve by depository institutions. Because it pays no interest on currency (Federal Reserve notes) in circulation, which normally is the Federal Reserve’s largest liability, income typically well exceeds costs. (The Federal Reserve’s actions also clearly influence revenues from all sources by affecting the economy overall.)
05-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I wish it was as simple as that but you dont take into account the 6% that go to shareholders.

The whole economic/monetary system is a huge entity that sprawls over many different aspects.

Give me a couple of days to put together a decent essay using sources to explain exactly how it works......Im not saying I know everything because I dont......but I feel that I know enough loosely based information to know what I am talking about.

I will use this oppurtunity of learning to become more specific in what I say.....on why I have put what I have.......I will nail it either way and if that means that I am wrong in any case I will be the first to admit it.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
07-02-2012, 12:20 AM
(19-01-2012 08:31 PM)advancedatheist Wrote:  If they really believe that, why don't they point out that bullets and shrapnel don't bounce off these people's bodies, and put out the idea that assassinating a few of them would stop their evil plans and save us?

I understand your logic here --- if they feel that these people are dangerous, then why don't they take action to save lives? --- but you're assuming that they would murder to save lives.

It's comparable, I think, to pro-life advocates who condemn the murder of abortion doctors. One one hand you might say "if they really believed that abortion is murder, they should be favorable to the murder of abortion doctors", but this isn't typically the case. Why? Well, there are alternative methods to dealing with the issue (such as making abortion illegal) that don't involve law-breaking or further pain and suffering. It actually makes a lot of sense, as pro-life advocates are not likely to be both pro-murder and anti-murder.

It's a very interesting thought, though, in reverse... if there are well-known conspiracy theorists saying that the government is willing to assassinate people to silence them, then why isn't this same bloodthirsty government just killing the theorists? Or maybe that is the argument you were making and I misunderstood you.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user