The stupid test.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2013, 02:40 PM
The stupid test.
Recently a U.S. official admitted that his South Korean special ops division were in North Korea.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...earer.html

Near by Japan is now voicing ideas of acquiring nuclear weapons. http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/10/17/j...oing-nuke/

And recently the rich people of South Korea appointed as their new president none other than the daughter of a brutal South Korean dictator.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/20/world/...d=all&_r=0

How many people gargle on American corporate/state ran media cum and believe North Koreans recent actions are totally irrational? How many of you are completely stupid?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: The stupid test.
WE need to be very wary every where; it does not follow though that ultra radical regimes, of any persuasion, should be used as role models or to criticize other less potentially dangerous regimes....... .
09-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Oh noes, SK special ops troops were working within NK borders, NUKE! NUKE! NUKE!!

Yea.. totally rational..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
09-03-2013, 07:15 PM
So tearing up agreements and threatening a preemptive nuclear strike is a perfectly rational response?.

IandI step outside get some fresh air you spend too long inside.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-03-2013, 08:26 PM
If you think Japan will get nukes, then you're a fucking idiot. I stand by that, and I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong and they do. It's a safe bet. Japan is the only country in history to be nuked in war, and the fact of that continues to affect their relations with the US to this day. Their constitution forbids the establishment of a standing army, and they continue to enforce the policy of the Hikaku San Gensoku, or Three Non-Nuclear Principles. Any mainstream politician who advocated Japan acquiring nukes would be torn to shreds by the public and by his opponents.

You are, in other ways, an idiot; but I've already established that in other threads so I'm going to stop here before I waste more time on your dim intellect.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
09-03-2013, 11:43 PM
(09-03-2013 07:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  So tearing up agreements and threatening a preemptive nuclear strike is a perfectly rational response?.

IandI step outside get some fresh air you spend too long inside.
You mean, when north Korea adopts western nations pre-emotive strike policy they are crazy?
09-03-2013, 11:48 PM
(09-03-2013 08:26 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  If you think Japan will get nukes, then you're a fucking idiot. I stand by that, and I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong and they do. It's a safe bet. Japan is the only country in history to be nuked in war, and the fact of that continues to affect their relations with the US to this day. Their constitution forbids the establishment of a standing army, and they continue to enforce the policy of the Hikaku San Gensoku, or Three Non-Nuclear Principles. Any mainstream politician who advocated Japan acquiring nukes would be torn to shreds by the public and by his opponents.

You are, in other ways, an idiot; but I've already established that in other threads so I'm going to stop here before I waste more time on your dim intellect.

Apparently you don't know how to read. I posted a link to a news article about prominent mainstream politicians in Japan that are arguing for japans acquisition of nukes then you respond making a claim that any politician in Japan supporting possession of nukes would be torn to shreds. Your bullshit assumption vs a link I posted totally proving your assumption wrong.
10-03-2013, 06:22 AM
(09-03-2013 11:43 PM)I and I Wrote:  You mean, when north Korea adopts western nations pre-emotive strike policy they are crazy?

You mean the policy that they haven't been threatened with?.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
10-03-2013, 06:04 PM
(09-03-2013 02:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  And recently the rich people of South Korea appointed as their new president none other than the daughter of a brutal South Korean dictator.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/20/world/...d=all&_r=0
Yeah man! Fuck the peoples' choice! They should learn from North Korea and set up a hereditary lineage!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
11-03-2013, 12:24 AM
(09-03-2013 08:26 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  If you think Japan will get nukes, then you're a fucking idiot. I stand by that, and I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong and they do. It's a safe bet. Japan is the only country in history to be nuked in war, and the fact of that continues to affect their relations with the US to this day. Their constitution forbids the establishment of a standing army, and they continue to enforce the policy of the Hikaku San Gensoku, or Three Non-Nuclear Principles. Any mainstream politician who advocated Japan acquiring nukes would be torn to shreds by the public and by his opponents.

I don't really think your ad hominem attacks enhance your arguments! Do they? Blink Consider