The stupid test.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: The stupid test.
(11-03-2013 12:24 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 08:26 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  If you think Japan will get nukes, then you're a fucking idiot. I stand by that, and I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong and they do. It's a safe bet. Japan is the only country in history to be nuked in war, and the fact of that continues to affect their relations with the US to this day. Their constitution forbids the establishment of a standing army, and they continue to enforce the policy of the Hikaku San Gensoku, or Three Non-Nuclear Principles. Any mainstream politician who advocated Japan acquiring nukes would be torn to shreds by the public and by his opponents.

You are, in other ways, an idiot; but I've already established that in other threads so I'm going to stop here before I waste more time on your dim intellect.
I don't really think your ad hominem attacks enhance your arguments! Do they? Blink Consider
As oppossed to your post pointing out his ad hominem's contributing greatly to the thread?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: The stupid test.
(11-03-2013 06:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 12:24 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I don't really think your ad hominem attacks enhance your arguments! Do they? Blink Consider
As oppossed to your post pointing out his ad hominem's contributing greatly to the thread?
I am not describing him as uneducated or an idiot, or even being critical of his maths.
There is a difference there IMO.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply