The sun has arrived

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: The sun has arrived
Welcome.

In Michigan here.... I'll trade you some snow for some heat.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-01-2016, 06:54 PM
Welcome to TTA, I enjoyed your intro.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-01-2016, 07:11 PM
(27-01-2016 11:59 AM)Xaos Wrote:  So, that's how I came to land here. Hi to all of you and welcome to me. Wink

Glad somebody remembered to leave the landing strip lights on, last night, then! Tongue

Hi back Shy Indeed! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
27-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Hello, did you know Trevor Noah?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
27-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Hello South African ex xian.

Welcome.

Why are all your cricketers cheats? (Joke) Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-01-2016, 09:11 PM
Hello new person. Wink

(27-01-2016 12:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  ... but no one likes him Laugh out load

That's you. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-01-2016, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2016 12:39 AM by Xaos.)
Thanks for the welcome guys (and girls?)!

Okay, so I don't know how to multi quote, so I'll just use the usual Twitter @ nonsense.

@musicharmony87 - Yes, the mindset shift happened gradually. It still happens, but rarely, these days.
@Minimalist - Of course, he's awesome. He annoys me sometimes. But he's cool. Tongue
@Chas - Glad you enjoyed it. Smile
@Banjo - I kind of gave up on this countries sports teams a few years ago. So I really wouldn't know. And I wouldn't be surprised either. Would be great to go back to the glory of the 1995 Rugby World Cup though. We had an amazing team, and our cricketers were on the ball.
@houseofcantor - Good thing I'm not a "him" then. Wink

Oh, I'm obsessed with Canada. Would move there right now if I could. Anyone from there want to switch lives?

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. - Edmund Burke
[+] 1 user Likes Xaos's post
28-01-2016, 12:40 AM
(28-01-2016 12:36 AM)Xaos Wrote:  Thanks for the welcome guys (and girls?)!

Okay, so I don't know how to multi quote, so I'll just use the usual Twitter @ nonsense.

@musicharmony87 - Yes, the mindset shift happened gradually. It still happens, but rarely, these days.
@Minimalist - Of course, he's awesome. He annoys me sometimes. But he's cool. Tongue
@Banjo - I kind of gave up on this countries sports teams a few years ago. So I really wouldn't know. And I wouldn't be surprised either. Would be great to go back to the glory of the 1995 Rugby World Cup though. We had an amazing team, and our cricketers were on the ball.
@houseofcantor - Good thing I'm not a "him" then. Wink

I was just kidding.

The multi quote button is second from the right at bottom right of the post. Smile

Again. Welcome and nice to have you here. You seem nice. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-01-2016, 01:42 AM
Oh I knew you were messing around. I never really take anything seriously, as you'll still notice. I'm probably one of the least full of sh*t women you'll ever meet. Don't get me wrong. I love women (especially those with legs that go on forever), but a lot of them just have too many issues. Tongue

Thanks man! I swear I'm 31. Almost grew up with technology, but still old enough to not know everything. Wink

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. - Edmund Burke
[+] 1 user Likes Xaos's post