The theist wagering thread .. place your bets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The theist wagering thread .. place your bets
(01-03-2013 07:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Did this guy start his own religion or something?
Yes. Guess who the only members of this religion, which he supposedly founded in 1993, are. That's right, him and his wife. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 02:11 AM
Does creeping around on the forums count? Or do they need to make an actual post? Cause it's 3 in the morning and Egor is a creepin'...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
02-03-2013, 02:45 AM
(01-03-2013 10:43 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 07:10 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Did this guy start his own religion or something?
Yes. Guess who the only members of this religion, which he supposedly founded in 1993, are. That's right, him and his wife. Drinking Beverage
I watched a couple of his videos on youtube because I was curious about what kind of person would write there own gospel and start their own church. I thought he'd be a nutter, but he seems to be reasonbly intelligent thinker. I was kinda surprised actually.

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
02-03-2013, 05:50 AM
(02-03-2013 02:45 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 10:43 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Yes. Guess who the only members of this religion, which he supposedly founded in 1993, are. That's right, him and his wife. Drinking Beverage
I watched a couple of his videos on youtube because I was curious about what kind of person would write there own gospel and start their own church. I thought he'd be a nutter, but he seems to be reasonbly intelligent thinker. I was kinda surprised actually.

Did you also know that if you look up the word 'gullible' in Chambers' Dictionary, it's been added in the wrong place?

Actually, he is intelligent.

He's looked intelligently at the evidence that fits what he wishes was true and rejected evidence that does not fit.

I have a friend who met a really intelligent guy who told him about a 'can't lose' investment.

He invested and lost.

Dodgy