The "thinking" atheist forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 05:19 AM
RE: The "thinking" atheist forums.
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)RadThadd Wrote:  Sorry to disrupt you guys' 1 sided opinion, but sadly, the admin at these forums are bigoted. They are completely intolerant of views that hurt their feelings and they KNOW are true. They call ALL homophobes cock suckers. it's like when you were in kindergarten and if you caught a kid eating his boogers, they say "Oh you do it too." Knowing full well that homophobia is rooted. Just as NOT wanting to be around a kid who eats his boogers is rooted in disgust. And disgust is a disease avoidance behavior. That tells you, that, homophobia and kidwhoeatshisboogersphobia is a disease avoidance behavior. What about statistics? The CDC has recorded that: homosexual men are almost 70% of ALL new HIV/AIDS cases in america alone. You don't have to agree. But why be bigoted? Isn't that what the religious folk that are intolerant of atheism do? Some atheists have no clue how much they have in common with these people. And some atheists accept Evolution of Man but not the Evolution of Disgust!? They'd rather appeal to emotions than keep it real. Pfft.... so much for "being based in fact" (which they claim to do so well).

One of our Admins is a Theist btw.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 05:34 AM
(25-09-2015 05:19 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)RadThadd Wrote:  Sorry to disrupt you guys' 1 sided opinion, but sadly, the admin at these forums are bigoted. They are completely intolerant of views that hurt their feelings and they KNOW are true. They call ALL homophobes cock suckers. it's like when you were in kindergarten and if you caught a kid eating his boogers, they say "Oh you do it too." Knowing full well that homophobia is rooted. Just as NOT wanting to be around a kid who eats his boogers is rooted in disgust. And disgust is a disease avoidance behavior. That tells you, that, homophobia and kidwhoeatshisboogersphobia is a disease avoidance behavior. What about statistics? The CDC has recorded that: homosexual men are almost 70% of ALL new HIV/AIDS cases in america alone. You don't have to agree. But why be bigoted? Isn't that what the religious folk that are intolerant of atheism do? Some atheists have no clue how much they have in common with these people. And some atheists accept Evolution of Man but not the Evolution of Disgust!? They'd rather appeal to emotions than keep it real. Pfft.... so much for "being based in fact" (which they claim to do so well).

One of our Admins is a Theist btw.

Stark so illogical Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-09-2015, 05:55 AM
Moms and Stark - now theists. Laugh out load

I'm leaving before they show up. Big Grin

Bechased

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-09-2015, 05:57 AM
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)RadThadd Wrote:  Sorry to disrupt you guys' 1 sided opinion, but sadly, the admin at these forums are bigoted. They are completely intolerant of views that hurt their feelings and they KNOW are true. They call ALL homophobes cock suckers.

What you are observing isn't exclusive to this forum but is something that is pervasive throughout society. There is a tendency to try to silence dissent by shaming the dissenter. This has the unfortunate effect of stiffing discussion. If internet forums existed in the 50s, you might be on one arguing for interracial marriage rights in Alabama. You'd get called a "niggerlover" and they would try to shame you off the forum.

The trick to being the dissenter is to have no shame. Then it becomes easy to say anything you want.
25-09-2015, 06:07 AM
(25-09-2015 05:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Moms and Stark - now theists. Laugh out load

Yeah.....They just don't know it yet. They're so far back in the closet they're finding presents.Big Grin
25-09-2015, 06:11 AM
(25-09-2015 05:57 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)RadThadd Wrote:  Sorry to disrupt you guys' 1 sided opinion, but sadly, the admin at these forums are bigoted. They are completely intolerant of views that hurt their feelings and they KNOW are true. They call ALL homophobes cock suckers.

What you are observing isn't exclusive to this forum but is something that is pervasive throughout society. There is a tendency to try to silence dissent by shaming the dissenter. This has the unfortunate effect of stiffing discussion. If internet forums existed in the 50s, you might be on one arguing for interracial marriage rights in Alabama. You'd get called a "niggerlover" and they would try to shame you off the forum.

The trick to being the dissenter is to have no shame. Then it becomes easy to say anything you want.

Can we just ban this fuckhead already?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-09-2015, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015 05:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-09-2015 06:11 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Can we just ban this fuckhead already?

I suggest we overwhelm him with forgiving us. He seems OCD about it. Refer to him as that sanctimonious hypocritical asshole in every reply to him oughtta keep him busy. I get to fuck with him without fear of the sanctimonious hypocritical asshole's forgiving me because I'm on his ignore list. Let's turn that "I have forgiven 125 unprovoked insults" into 12,500. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-09-2015, 05:16 PM
These double posts shouldn't be happening. DeepThought has measures in place which are being bypassed.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
25-09-2015, 05:27 PM
(25-09-2015 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 06:11 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Can we just ban this fuckhead already?

I suggest we overwhelm him with forgiving us. He seems OCD about it. Refer to him as that sanctimonious hypocritical asshole in every reply to him oughtta keep him busy. I get to fuck with him without fear of the sanctimonious hypocritical asshole's forgiving me because I'm on his ignore list. Let's turn that "I have forgiven 125 unprovoked insults" into 12,500. Big Grin

I did that. Hence the addition to his blocked list. And he apparently thinks I'm a girl. Or he thinks it's an insult?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-09-2015, 06:44 PM
(25-09-2015 05:27 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  And he apparently thinks I'm a girl.

You are kind of effeminate. ... Not that there's anything wrong with that.