The "thinking" atheist forums.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 08:29 PM
RE: The "thinking" atheist forums.
(25-09-2015 06:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 05:27 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  And he apparently thinks I'm a girl.

You are kind of effeminate. ... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

From the guy who calls himself Girly, I'll take that as a compliment. Thumbsup

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
25-09-2015, 09:28 PM
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)RadThadd Wrote:  Sorry to disrupt you guys' 1 sided opinion, but sadly, the admin at these forums are bigoted. They are completely intolerant of views that hurt their feelings and they KNOW are true. They call ALL homophobes cock suckers. it's like when you were in kindergarten and if you caught a kid eating his boogers, they say "Oh you do it too." Knowing full well that homophobia is rooted. Just as NOT wanting to be around a kid who eats his boogers is rooted in disgust. And disgust is a disease avoidance behavior. That tells you, that, homophobia and kidwhoeatshisboogersphobia is a disease avoidance behavior. What about statistics? The CDC has recorded that: homosexual men are almost 70% of ALL new HIV/AIDS cases in america alone. You don't have to agree. But why be bigoted? Isn't that what the religious folk that are intolerant of atheism do? Some atheists have no clue how much they have in common with these people. And some atheists accept Evolution of Man but not the Evolution of Disgust!? They'd rather appeal to emotions than keep it real. Pfft.... so much for "being based in fact" (which they claim to do so well).

I see. So you're gay then. Get over it.
You do realize some cultures find kissing disgusting, I hope.
Many people find things disgusting which other do not. So what.

Try to learn to write a correct sentence in the English language.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-09-2015, 09:34 PM
[Image: biobook_specialevol_graphik_1.png]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
25-09-2015, 10:45 PM
The "thinking" atheist forums.
I'm going to leave this here for future reference. Many studies have suggested that those who are negative toward homosexuality are actually gay themselves.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/homopho...surprised/
25-09-2015, 11:05 PM
(25-09-2015 05:19 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 08:10 AM)RadThadd Wrote:  Sorry to disrupt you guys' 1 sided opinion, but sadly, the admin at these forums are bigoted. They are completely intolerant of views that hurt their feelings and they KNOW are true. They call ALL homophobes cock suckers. it's like when you were in kindergarten and if you caught a kid eating his boogers, they say "Oh you do it too." Knowing full well that homophobia is rooted. Just as NOT wanting to be around a kid who eats his boogers is rooted in disgust. And disgust is a disease avoidance behavior. That tells you, that, homophobia and kidwhoeatshisboogersphobia is a disease avoidance behavior. What about statistics? The CDC has recorded that: homosexual men are almost 70% of ALL new HIV/AIDS cases in america alone. You don't have to agree. But why be bigoted? Isn't that what the religious folk that are intolerant of atheism do? Some atheists have no clue how much they have in common with these people. And some atheists accept Evolution of Man but not the Evolution of Disgust!? They'd rather appeal to emotions than keep it real. Pfft.... so much for "being based in fact" (which they claim to do so well).

One of our Admins is a Theist btw.

Consider Dodgy Huh

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-09-2015, 12:28 AM

Lol you stupid, please die.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.