The thread where Drich provides evidence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 02:54 PM
We've all seen Drich claim to have irrefutable evidence for God's existence, and the validity of The Bible as the word of God.

Yet in every thread where he's claimed this, he's ignored requests to provide it for review.

So: let's see it.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
25-02-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: The thread where Drich provides evidence
Laugh out load

Wait, I thought it was a joke?

No?

No?

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
25-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Find something else to waste your time on with him.

The "God debates" are hopless with him because he is hopeless.

I got pritty angry with him over at af.org before I was banned when he voiced his support for public flogging as a form of legal punishment.

But that went pritty hopeless aswell.

He insisted that public flogging was ok, because he is Asian and therefor it is ok.............. wtf?

(22-05-2014 06:23 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  I abstain from all forms of sexual acts.
25-02-2014, 04:48 PM
Crickets

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 7 users Like WitchSabrina's post
25-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Might as well just ask God for evidence. He'd probably respond quicker. Rolleyes
[+] 4 users Like CleverUsername's post
25-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Oh shame. I checked out this thread as I could do with a good laugh but I see old Drich is conspicuous by his absence.
What a surprise!
25-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Now correct me if I am wrong because it's only a suspicion, but I have the sort of nagging feeling that I can't quite justify, well, maybe I'm mistaken but hear me out, it's kind of out of the box thinking, but I just can't but worry that the so-called evidence Drich tries to present will in fact be ... the Bible.

Or is that crazy-talk?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
25-02-2014, 06:28 PM
(25-02-2014 05:54 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Now correct me if I am wrong because it's only a suspicion, but I have the sort of nagging feeling that I can't quite justify, well, maybe I'm mistaken but hear me out, it's kind of out of the box thinking, but I just can't but worry that the so-called evidence Drich tries to present will in fact be ... the Bible.

Or is that crazy-talk?

That's fairly iron clad evidence. If god didn't exist then who wrote the bible?

CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!
[+] 4 users Like TheStraightener's post
25-02-2014, 07:28 PM
That's fair. I probably should have demanded evidence outside of the bible for the veracity of the bible.

But then again, assuming most people know you can't define a word by using the word is probably outside of Drich's experience!

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
26-02-2014, 06:34 AM
His 'evidence' so far is purely anecdotal. Mathilda, you're 50% there! He uses the Bible. The other 50% is his 'dream' he had where God spoke to him, sent him from his sight and let him sample Hell, then he woke up asphyxiating! He claims this dream is solid evidence and not anecdotal because he has crow barred some Bible passage to it, therefore God!

Sounds legit Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post