The thread where Drich provides evidence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: The thread where Drich provides evidence
(26-02-2014 06:34 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  His 'evidence' so far is purely anecdotal. Mathilda, you're 50% there! He uses the Bible. The other 50% is his 'dream' he had where God spoke to him, sent him from his sight and let him sample Hell, then he woke up asphyxiating! He claims this dream is solid evidence and not anecdotal because he has crow barred some Bible passage to it, therefore God!

Sounds legit Big Grin

It all works just like................... (wait for it)................. magicAngel

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
26-02-2014, 08:07 AM
It would be nice to get Drichcunt, dildo and alfalfafemale together in a room and wait till they've all self imploded talking to each other... now, thats entertainment Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
26-02-2014, 08:13 AM
(26-02-2014 08:07 AM)War Horse Wrote:  It would be nice to get Drichcunt, dildo and alfalfafemale together in a room and wait till they've all self imploded talking to each other... now, thats entertainment Laugh out load

I get the distinct impression AM, is a normal bloke. He's a theist and a pain in the arse but I don't think he's shit at life. Not the way I picture the other 2.

I imagine dildo to be like Neil from the young ones and drippy writes on his walls with his own feces!

Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
26-02-2014, 08:17 AM
(25-02-2014 05:54 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Now correct me if I am wrong because it's only a suspicion, but I have the sort of nagging feeling that I can't quite justify, well, maybe I'm mistaken but hear me out, it's kind of out of the box thinking, but I just can't but worry that the so-called evidence Drich tries to present will in fact be ... the Bible.

Or is that crazy-talk?

It will be his "dream" bullshit he presented in his intro.
It's like claiming an LSD trip is proof of something.
Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
26-02-2014, 08:27 AM
The Theist Dream Dictionary

A
Aardvark: to dream about an aardvark means god is real.

Abbacus: to dram about an Abbacus means god is real.

And so on...
[+] 4 users Like TheStraightener's post
26-02-2014, 08:40 AM
(26-02-2014 08:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's like claiming an LSD trip is proof of something.
Laugh out load

HEY ! I once saw the moon bouncing up and down on a lake, while on LSD, and so did the rest of the guys tripping, and laughing our asses off...... LSD is the truth. Angry

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
26-02-2014, 10:10 AM
(26-02-2014 08:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 05:54 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Now correct me if I am wrong because it's only a suspicion, but I have the sort of nagging feeling that I can't quite justify, well, maybe I'm mistaken but hear me out, it's kind of out of the box thinking, but I just can't but worry that the so-called evidence Drich tries to present will in fact be ... the Bible.

Or is that crazy-talk?

It will be his "dream" bullshit he presented in his intro.
It's like claiming an LSD trip is proof of something.
Laugh out load

Wait.............Shocking............. it's not? Blink
Well, that could explain a lot.

Facepalm

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
26-02-2014, 10:29 AM
(26-02-2014 08:27 AM)TheStraightener Wrote:  The Theist Dream Dictionary

A
Aardvark: to dream about an aardvark means god is real.

Abbacus: to dram about an Abbacus means god is real.

And so on...

Only if you can find an out-of-context Bible verse which can be misinterpreted as referring to them.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!
28-02-2014, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 02:13 PM by Simon Moon.)
(26-02-2014 08:17 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It will be his "dream" bullshit he presented in his intro.

Yep.

He claims that if we want to 'find God', all we have to do is sincerely use the A/S/K method, yet he didn't have to. He had 'God' come to him without using A/S/K.

His dream is textbook sleep apnea coupled with sleep paralysis. Very common. Even down to the vivid dreams that seem real.

He's self indoctrinated himself, and there's zero hope he will ever be able to critically examine his experience.

"All those other people that have sleep paralysis and vivid dreams that they believe are real, are explainable as hallucination. But mine, that was real".
01-03-2014, 10:53 AM
The thread where Drich provides evidence
I sure hope Drich gets here soon with all that evidence.

Seems like it's taking him forever to compile it all. . .

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes