The time to ban is now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: The time to ban is now
Almighty banhammer! Why haveth thou not strucketh upon yon fool? What hath he contributed to this forum? Is thou not in the state of mind necessary for striking down thee disruptive and distraught fools who blemish yon forum?

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
29-08-2012, 11:43 PM
(29-08-2012 09:40 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Almighty banhammer! Why haveth thou not strucketh upon yon fool? What hath he contributed to this forum? Is thou not in the state of mind necessary for striking down thee disruptive and distraught fools who blemish yon forum?

Yummm, steak. Drooling

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
30-08-2012, 12:00 AM
(29-08-2012 02:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 01:25 PM)Bishadi Wrote:  fricken hilarious.

You question was basic common sense; the community already knows that biology and entopy have contradicted, since day one.

You are on a thread, about evolution and have no idea, the reason evolution is not understood to the absolute of science, is because the current models conflict, and always have.

You basically, just made yourself look about as stupid as a person, talking science on life, could.

go lay by your dish!

(22-08-2012 09:25 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  This place is slow:

(28-08-2012 07:54 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  No much thinking going on around here.

(28-08-2012 08:03 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  kind of like your comprehension level

I don't want him banned, but I certainly want someone to give him a warning. His personal attacks have been unwarranted against me, but I don't know about other people. This isn't about his belief, this is about how personal he takes it.

He was already issued a warning, of a sort. I tried explaining some things, but he just cut me off and said that he will speak like he speaks, that he cares not what we want/think, if we don't like it, we can not read it and that he cares not about banning him.

So, he is an asshole, he will not listen to no warnings, his behaviour will remain the same as it is.

Do you want him here or not, that is the question...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson