The tree of knowledge of good and evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2015, 09:17 PM
The tree of knowledge of good and evil
If you look at when a child is young, at the age of 4, they take an education system which stimulates the left hemisphere of the brain and discriminates against the right hemisphere. Left brain hemisphere over-activity is associated with a hypothalamus/amygdala that is hyper active, and abnormal beta wave activity, which all are common with psychopaths and sociopaths.

''What it comes down to is that modern society discriminates against the right hemisphere'' - Roger Wolcott Sperry

''If you reflect back upon our educational training, we have been traditionally taught to master the 3 R's: reading, writing and arithmetic, the strength and domain of the left brain.''

So, when a child has that education system, the paradoxical/creative/para-psychological/intuitive aspect of their character, which is associated with the right hemisphere of the brain is veiled. Dyslexics in contrast to such people, are seen as foolish or dumb, but Einstein, Nikola Tesla and others who were dyslexic were genius level in contrast to those people.

So this biased education system causes an induced neurosis, because the linear aspect becomes hyperactive and used for logic, so the holistic aspect is veiled. Once that happens, there is a large scale of neurosis.

''That human nature and society can have conflicting demands, and hence that a whole society can be sick, was made very explicitly by Freud.''

Neurosis is the intolerance of ambiguity - Sigmund Freud.

^ The right hemisphere of the brain is associated with paradox and creativity - ambiguity. Once that gets veiled on a large scale there are a lot of people who do not understand paradoxical works like the ancient texts in religion(s) and the intent of the constitution etc. Then there are people who use those for wars and that is quite deadly. Neurotics perhaps should not trust their instinct.

The effects of this large scale neurosis are enhanced craving, aggression and physical desire due to the hyperactive hypothalamus activity. Cravings which lead to compulsive masturbation, sadism/masochism, sociopathic tendencies, God complexes, continual desire for physical objects, backwards logic, linear thinking, etc.

After puberty, the effects of such discrimination start to manifest, though they do prior also. And what do you get? People with intense baser desire(s) and they have intense depression when those desires are not satisfied. Then you get an epidemic of kids who commit suicide due to that. The sense of time also becomes extremely powerful, and emotional expression extremely high(exuberance).

The intuitive aspect is veiled because of that, and wisdom is replaced by knowledge, thus making the info useless.

“Money can buy you knowledge, but not the wisdom to use it wisely.”

If you are not careful to observe all the words of this law which are written in this book, to fear this honored and awesome name, the LORD your God, - Deuteronomy 28:59

In the morning you shall say, 'Would that it were evening!' And at evening you shall say, 'Would that it were morning!' because of the dread of your heart which you dread, and for the sight of your eyes which you will see - Deuteronomy 28:67

^ That latter verse is relative to the strong sense of time. The way to reverse the effects of the powerful neurosis, would be to submit, fear not, to overcome death. Then the cerebral powerhouse will be unveiled.

He considered that God was able even to raise him from the dead, from which, figuratively speaking, he did receive him back. - Hebrews 11:19

^ Isaac submitted to death and did not fear, and then his cerebral powerhouse was unveiled more than prior. He overcame the fear of death, the most powerful signal against someone with neurosis. Also see what the word of the Lord expressed to Abram.

After things these came the word of the LORD, unto Abram in a vision saying not fear, Abram. I [am] your shield to you reward great exceedingly. - Genesis 15:1

After things these came the word of the LORD, unto Abram in a vision saying not fear(the remedy for the neurosis), Abram. I [am] your shield to you reward great exceedingly(great is used to describe exceedingly, because exceedingly means to great extent, and great means to great extent. They are used to express the IMMEASURABLE reward, the riches of wisdom and salvation from psychological death). - Genesis 15:1

The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die! 5"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." - Genesis 3:4-5

^This is the illusion that, KNOWLEDGE will make someone smart. Knowledge does not. Because they believed that knowledge would make them smarter, they died mentally/spiritually.

This goes back to - ''but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." - Genesis 2:17

^ Refers to mental/spiritual psychosis. The fruit looked good and appealing and useful for attaining wisdom, but did the opposite of give wisdom.

Furthermore: Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you thinks that he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he may become wise. - 1 Corinthians 3:18.

^ Side effects of having the paradox mentality veiled would be having a know it all approach and assuming all info to be at face value. So, thinking in reverse when neurotic would help unveil the subconscious.

''The dangers of a dominant left brain occur when the energy of the left hemisphere is too out of balance, causing chronic left brain dominance. In extreme cases, people who have this chronic psychological disorder are psychopaths and they are very obsessed with power and control.'' <--- People on the left are on the path of sociopath, psychopathy etc. due to the control-freak nature when such a person is in that state of neurosis.

The ancients proposed a cure to this sick condition throughout history and that is the gospel to avoid this sick condition and return to being mentally sound. By doing so to reconcile to God and have the image of God that man were made in be revealed again and not hidden.

Made a doc concerning this, not sure if I am allowed to post.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: The tree of knowledge of good and evil
Hello! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum.

Is there a more condensed or concise point you'd like to post?

Much cheers to all.
21-04-2015, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2015 10:15 PM by evenheathen.)
So...I'm going to attempt a synopsis. Let me know if I'm way off.

"People and societies who value education (and rational application of sound theories to direct progress) more than basing their worldview on the tenets of two thousand years worth of disagreement and violence...are psychopaths.

We need some God in our lives."

That about sum it up?

Edit: That being said, I would agree with the sentiment that abstract thought is not being nurtured as much as it should. I believe that the greatest discoveries ever made in science would have been impossible without some very abstract thinking.

The abstract is the beauty, but never the authority. We are doing well to strive to always reconcile the abstract with reality before making proclamations about what is best for anyone.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
21-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Zzz no education is not evil but teaching methods can have a devastating effect on the brain. The problem is that the left hemisphere is overly stimulated and not the right. The goal should be to try to do both equally or at least slightly do the right more.

The reason I posted all of that at once is because if I simply stated education system can screw a kids mind potentially I could get a 'bs back it up with proof' or 'what a load of nonsense' by some person who is too lazy to actually study the effects of education on brain hemisphere and before the development of the frontal lobe.
21-04-2015, 10:16 PM
(21-04-2015 10:14 PM)Augustine17 Wrote:  Zzz no education is not evil but teaching methods can have a devastating effect on the brain. The problem is that the left hemisphere is overly stimulated and not the right. The goal should be to try to do both equally or at least slightly do the right more.

The reason I posted all of that at once is because if I simply stated education system can screw a kids mind potentially I could get a 'bs back it up with proof' or 'what a load of nonsense' by some person who is too lazy to actually study the effects of education on brain hemisphere and before the development of the frontal lobe.

See my edit.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
21-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Another asshole extrapolating bullshit out of a bullshit book in a pathetic attempt to keep his bullshit religion relevant. Could almost wish for an actual YHWH to send these shitbirds downstairs to be perpetually violated by a grinning adversary with a full-sized Lebanese cedar - when god says "tree" he means "tree," motherfucker.

Fuckwads. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-04-2015, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 12:24 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(21-04-2015 10:14 PM)Augustine17 Wrote:  Zzz no education is not evil but teaching methods can have a devastating effect on the brain. The problem is that the left hemisphere is overly stimulated and not the right. The goal should be to try to do both equally or at least slightly do the right more.

I suppose when you have a vested interest in indoctrinating children with a bunch of nonsense stories proper logical and reasoned education can have a "devastating effect on the brain". I dunno..... maybe put less of an emphasis on the institutionalized rape of childrens minds??

As for your ...idea.....riiiiiight.....which is why countries that rank among the highest in education standards also rank among the lowest in violent crimes suck as murder, rape, assault, and so on. Where as countries with low levels of education have increased poverty, crime, unhappiness, and dozens of other societal problems. In fact the spread of information and the easy access to structured education is one of many reasons the world as a whole is getting BETTER every day. But oh now we should totally go back to a time when we burned women to death over a lack of rain. Ya those were the good days.

Hey lets look at prisons in America, the most obnoxiously Christian country in the world! Oh look they are filled with tons of poorly educated Christians. Looks like your little theory is bullshit when applied to the real world, both in the effects of high education and in areas of low education. In America the vast majority of violent crimes are committed by poor, undereducated Christians.

Oh also your book is a bunch of primitive bullshit, most of it being a work of obvious fiction, and your god happens to both not exist AND think you should go fuck yourself with a Blender set to "oh dear, this is not good.". He's special like that.

Now gtfo and maybe get an education 'cause you clearly lack one you ass backwards primitive. At the very least get an education on history so you have some idea why what you type is so dumb cunt stupid.

Shoo, get ye gone.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 5 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-04-2015, 03:25 AM
Children of today spend just as much time using their imagination, artistic skills and right brain as they do reading, writing and arithmetic.

From coloring books to children's fairy tales, video games, playing with toys, playing invented games with friends, kids are using their right brains all the time.

I disagree with your assertion

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
22-04-2015, 06:53 AM
(21-04-2015 11:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Another asshole extrapolating bullshit out of a bullshit book in a pathetic attempt to keep his bullshit religion relevant. Could almost wish for an actual YHWH to send these shitbirds downstairs to be perpetually violated by a grinning adversary with a full-sized Lebanese cedar - when god says "tree" he means "tree," motherfucker.

Fuckwads. Dodgy
The entire book is not meant to be taken literally... there are many figures of speech.
22-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Why are you using bible verses to make your point? I think the original Sumerian mythology that the bible derives its myths from is more coherent and a more entertaining read.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post