The tree of knowledge of good and evil

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: The tree of knowledge of good and evil
(25-04-2015 06:05 PM)Augustine17 Wrote:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9217688

'The development of functional brain asymmetry during childhood is confirmed by changes in cerebral blood flow measured at rest using dynamic single photon emission computed tomography.' Was the development of functional brain asymmetry. The brain was still developing. The link showed which part was first developing. Like I stated the right is dominant when one is an infant. The left hemisphere traits develop but that does not refute my theory. They do develop for a while but the stimulus should be equal in each hemisphere or more to the right when a person is being given stimulus through whatever system.

'The right hemisphere of the brain is dominant when one is an infant and that is taken away when the external system is biased towards the right hemisphere.' <--- that does not mean that the left hemisphere in the brain does not develop at all. When one is at 50/50 the right hemisphere is in control. At birth, there is a deviation towards the right. The right is developed more throughout time then the left, but if one is left with equal stimulus of both halves then the result would be a child who is competent cognitively and creatively, with the latter being more influential in any decision.Ergo, the right hemisphere of the brain is dominant at birth.

The following statement after I posted the link in my prior post did not fully address the link. The link was just posted as a means to portray info.

You miss the point - the asymmetry exists and changes before a child is in any formal education. It is simply a natural part of development.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2015, 05:23 PM
The development of the left hemisphere is not sparked by education system, yes. But there are kids around 4 who remain right hemisphere dominant around that age, and certain ones referred to as dyslexic. While the left hemisphere does develop, that does not mean the left hemisphere becomes the dominant one in the individual. The blood flow sleeping went from right area then to the left area. With one hemisphere more developed first, babies are born using the right more. Then the left develops after a while and that is portrayed through the asymmetry of blood flow during rest of the child. With equal stimuli the child could be at a balance, but if they get too much of one and not the other then they lean to either or in terms of asymmetry of the brain, when awake.
Find all posts by this user
27-04-2015, 06:29 PM
(27-04-2015 05:23 PM)Augustine17 Wrote:  The development of the left hemisphere is not sparked by education system, yes. But there are kids around 4 who remain right hemisphere dominant around that age, and certain ones referred to as dyslexic. While the left hemisphere does develop, that does not mean the left hemisphere becomes the dominant one in the individual. The blood flow sleeping went from right area then to the left area. With one hemisphere more developed first, babies are born using the right more. Then the left develops after a while and that is portrayed through the asymmetry of blood flow during rest of the child. With equal stimuli the child could be at a balance, but if they get too much of one and not the other then they lean to either or in terms of asymmetry of the brain, when awake.

Please provide some actual evidence of your assertion because I see none. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2015, 08:11 AM
I apologize but I fail to see the point of your paper/post/etc. So you're trying to say that stimulating the right hemisphere of the brain with religion will increase a child's intelligence? Apologies if that is not what you're getting at, it's hard to make sense of the post considering how jumbled it was written.

Do you have any data to back this up? Any studies that show implementing religion in a child's life improves the function of the right hemisphere, thus creating a better balance?
29-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Now of course there are cults which masquerade as religion, that is true. There are cults that reject every scientific aspect and reject the left hemisphere, to paraphrase, altogether, believing science to be evil. There are ones that teach people to covet money or that doing bad stuff is ok because they are forgiven so they can go do as much bad stuff as they want. There are cults that teach their followers never to learn.

But, acts like meditation on love, and prayer for others, benefit the corpus callosum. The corpus callosum joins the two hemispheres(left/right) of the brain and that would enhance the process speed of data. Note that Einstein had a big corpus callosum in comparison to others. Of course doing that just for health benefits is not what the true religion is about. True religion is about virtue in conduct and morality and love.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22374478

The right hemisphere is neglected in the present era and creativity is viewed as 'dumb', even Einstein's ideas were considered crazy but were proven right, and also ideas of spiritual people that everything vibrates was viewed as dumb but that was also proven to be correct(even if at a subatomic level every form of matter is a vibration), and Nikola Tesla/Einstein were aware of that. If you look at what people of old did you can perhaps find in a Torah that David used music to soothe Saul's psychological disorder which caused him to go mad with anger, and music therapy is even used today for psychological disorders.

Kids getting a bigger corpus callosum should be the goal is what I propose, and almost equal stimulus for both hemispheres in education, but slightly more on the right, though 50/50 would be a decent area to settle. As things are, education stresses short-term memory, and the 3 R's way more than creativity and as people progress they get more pressure on them to finish assignments in shorter times etc. and that can be bad for them because when someone is not even finished developing their frontal lobe the side effects of that left hemisphere bias are not so nice. The right hemisphere is not used enough and the energy deviates toward the left hemisphere. If you look at a psychopath, their right hemisphere activity is very very low. There are programs like music, human rights, philosophy and so forth but those appear later than sooner in certain cases and the left hemisphere bias is not put to a stop (music can involve both hemispheres, I am not sure if that is only when one is producing music or when one is playing and/or producing music).

Sadly not all children who claim religion even follow the religion and also the right hemisphere balance is not made when the false religious leaders just have a 'listen to all I say never question me ever' style. Yehoshua taught well and taught in the form of questions to his adversaries so that they would realize the answer by connecting the dots. You might notice John from the Bible was uneducated but was filled with wisdom.

As for your question Dusky yes, proper religion(not cults), the religion of Yehoshua(who is called Jesus) is psychologically/spiritually good and to that I am an advocate. Now my style of literary communication is more random-access like scriptures but I have more control on my sexual desires and less aggression thanks to God.

Forgive my style of expression. Thank you for asking respectfully Dusky. I hope somebody will follow the eight-fold path and forsake their carnal nature(sinful nature).

A source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/art...5Jan2.html

I posted other sources before as well. God bless you. As salam alaikum.
29-04-2015, 05:41 PM
(29-04-2015 05:33 PM)Augustine17 Wrote:  Now of course there are cults which masquerade as religion, that is true. There are cults that reject every scientific aspect and reject the left hemisphere, to paraphrase, altogether, believing science to be evil. There are ones that teach people to covet money or that doing bad stuff is ok because they are forgiven so they can go do as much bad stuff as they want. There are cults that teach their followers never to learn.

But, acts like meditation on love, and prayer for others, benefit the corpus callosum. The corpus callosum joins the two hemispheres(left/right) of the brain and that would enhance the process speed of data. Note that Einstein had a big corpus callosum in comparison to others. Of course doing that just for health benefits is not what the true religion is about. True religion is about virtue in conduct and morality and love.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22374478

The right hemisphere is neglected in the present era and creativity is viewed as 'dumb', even Einstein's ideas were considered crazy but were proven right, and also ideas of spiritual people that everything vibrates was viewed as dumb but that was also proven to be correct(even if at a subatomic level every form of matter is a vibration), and Nikola Tesla/Einstein were aware of that. If you look at what people of old did you can perhaps find in a Torah that David used music to soothe Saul's psychological disorder which caused him to go mad with anger, and music therapy is even used today for psychological disorders.

Kids getting a bigger corpus callosum should be the goal is what I propose, and almost equal stimulus for both hemispheres in education, but slightly more on the right, though 50/50 would be a decent area to settle. As things are, education stresses short-term memory, and the 3 R's way more than creativity and as people progress they get more pressure on them to finish assignments in shorter times etc. and that can be bad for them because when someone is not even finished developing their frontal lobe the side effects of that left hemisphere bias are not so nice. The right hemisphere is not used enough and the energy deviates toward the left hemisphere. If you look at a psychopath, their right hemisphere activity is very very low. There are programs like music, human rights, philosophy and so forth but those appear later than sooner in certain cases and the left hemisphere bias is not put to a stop (music can involve both hemispheres, I am not sure if that is only when one is producing music or when one is playing and/or producing music).

Sadly not all children who claim religion even follow the religion and also the right hemisphere balance is not made when the false religious leaders just have a 'listen to all I say never question me ever' style. Yehoshua taught well and taught in the form of questions to his adversaries so that they would realize the answer by connecting the dots. You might notice John from the Bible was uneducated but was filled with wisdom.

As for your question Dusky yes, proper religion(not cults), the religion of Yehoshua(who is called Jesus) is psychologically/spiritually good and to that I am an advocate. Now my style of literary communication is more random-access like scriptures but I have more control on my sexual desires and less aggression thanks to God.

Forgive my style of expression. Thank you for asking respectfully Dusky. I hope somebody will follow the eight-fold path and forsake their carnal nature(sinful nature).

A source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/art...5Jan2.html

I posted other sources before as well. God bless you. As salam alaikum.

There was no Jesus. They made him up, and his teachings also. But thanks for the sermon. We always like uninvited sermons. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-04-2015, 09:22 PM
There was a person who taught around the Middle East that has been called Jesus Christ which is just a translation of his name, which I find weird since his name in Hebrew would be like the name Yehoshua or Yeshua sounded out anyways. Different places have different translations for his name like Isa for example or Yesu Christo.